What's new

The E.C Project

E.C.Hope

sorry about everything. Been relaxin and takin care of the girls.. some real special lovin. Anways. thanks S.B!!!!. i feel wanted and respected, much props my friend. i will be taking pics tommorrow and posting them tommorrow...

There are 4 females out of 6 plants all together, 2 Great White Sharks and 2 White Willow. Like i said, sorry for the wait and now we are back in action.. wait till you see what they look like now...

great system
1)will you use Fluorescent for all vegging or you will also use mh or hps ?
2) how many inches is the size of Fluorescents and reflector and how many watts each lamp ?

E.C.Hope

great system
1)will you use Fluorescent for all vegging or you will also use mh or hps ?
2) how many inches is the size of Fluorescents and reflector and how many watts each lamp ?

Thanks...

Well for this round, i used a "sunleaves pioneer jr (4Lamp)" (just to start out with to not only test the lamp for how well it does, but also many other features, including price of electricity for example:bow:) , and it works MAGNIFICENT, ofcourse i need more wattage (maybe go with 2 or 3 of these) but for one you cant beat it.
Many Benefits : -Minimal change to electric bill (basically saving alot compared to a MH) -Low Heat (Very nice!!!!) -Higher humidity (Lovin it) -and the plants seem to love this lighting very much, NO STRESS!!!!:joint:

BUT, i did use a 400W MHC with a basic open air reflector for 1 WEEK ONLY. (this was the period when i transplanted into there final pots (3Gal) and let them sit for a week, week and half cant remember). THey did show signs of heat stress due to the open air reflector and no direct exhausting of air. All in all the plants grew temendously during that one week, irony or coinsidence.
* i do have an exhaust system, i dont want you to think there is NO exhaust, there is just no direct exhaust for that very hot air comming from the lamp. :abduct:

Finally, I am using the same reflector but with a 400W HPS bulb. :laughing:... So far so good, same heat but got 3 fans and a humidifier blowing COol air around, leveling everything out. So everythings running smooth.

I will have pics soon, i just need to re size my photos since the new update to the site does not automatically do it any more:mad:

and to anser the final question. the tubes are around 1/2 inch thick and dont quote me on this but 23watts per bulb....

thank you very much and ask any question or comment

E.C.Hope

Finally, i had to mess around with "paint" but i got it.. THis is GWS 1. She is a beauty, i will have the rest of pics up in a bit.

Tent.jpg

GWS1.jpg
buddah.jpg
Twins.jpg

A

arcticsun

hehe yeah stretch/skew in paint is what i use to adjust my pics in size aswell :D

great healthy looking plants there, im in for the show :lurk:

the budstructure of that GWS is perfect, the willow looks interresting aswell, short indica looking thing with the rounded leaves. me likes. gonna follow your grow man, peace.

E.C.Hope

Arc- Yes paint does me good, it made the 1st pics look small (plants that is). but its all gravy. ITs crazy how both sets of these look exactly alike, both Gws and the WW's.. I can say the ww is deff. harder to grow, very picky and hard to satisfy.
thanks for stoppin by

CM- Thanks, she is filling is very nicely as well.

E.C.Hope

first, i hope everyone had a good weekend. secondly, i got three problems...
i know one is heat stress. which i knew would be comming into play sometime during this process. As for the other two. Well, here are the pics and if someone knows please let me know.

1. i think it might be potassium but idk...
IMG_0473.jpg

2. maybe nuteburn...
IMG_0476.jpg

E.C.Hope

Plant growth is tremendous. Both pairs of plants are growing rapidly, healthy (for the most part) and two totally different sides of the spectrum.

In the last 2 days since i watered with full nutes, the sativas (White Willow) grew over an avg. of 3 inches a day:woohoo:.

The GWS's are filling out very nicely, the hairs are looking very wet, and the smell is starting to get to the full aroma.

Here are some pics.

INdicia_vs_sativa.jpg
IMG_0508.jpg
IMG_0511.jpg

hi mate
is your fluro fixture that ?
http://www.hhydro.com/cgi-bin/hhydro/HH01217.html?id=I6ymGr3B

it is only 7600 lumens!?!
isnt it too low ?i've 120cm homebox XL and i think 30000 lumens floros would be tooo low for me!
(I am purely newbie :) )

you grow 8 girls ,dont you ?

i forwent to use MH lamp..i will use fuores,too..
powerful (55w) R5 lamps are too long for 120 cm tent,thats why i'll use compact strip fluroes @6000K and 30000 lumens.i dont know if it is overkill.
i am very confused.

anyway,good luck again!

E.C.Hope

C.W - no its not too low, you must experiment and not go by what the format "text" says.
I only used one to check it out and besides the "slower" growth, the light was PHENOMINAL. no stress, heat, low humidity. The leaves were greener than green, growing over 3/4 of an inch a day. so yea, everything was great with this light, just need a couple more.