What's new

The E.C Project

E.C.Hope

Well happy holidays everyone, first off. On the other hand i come with a nice little grow with more stories than growth ( so far)... I got all this off a friend and was referred to this site by a friend :joint: ...
I got a Homebox tent (3.5x3.5)
For veg. a Sunleaves Pioneer Jr. (4 bulbs)
Age old organics
Flora nector
Flora Sweetner
Soil - D.L , O.F.F.F, W.C
For Flowering
Bio Bloom, Bio Grow
Fl. N
Fl. S
Bat Guano
-------------------
So thats really it for what i am using for this grow
I am running the light @ 24 hrs a day.... nice growth so far
I just transplanted 2 days ago... I got pics... Enjoy the holidays

i just need to post more before i can post pics...

Toob

hey everything looks good ill be watching. How are you planning on implementing biogrow furing flower and why? I used it in veg but was told if i used it in flower at all it would lower the quality of the taste of my final product. good luck :lurk:

E.C.Hope

hey TOOB... thanx for droppin my friend... well today has not been good at all... Got into a M.V.A, Totalled the vehicle... (damn snow) then the good ole jets lost there game and most likely ruined there season... but as for your question... i will be using a 1-3 ratio of the nutes... 1 part B-G and 2 parts B-Bloom... The bloom does not have a sufficient amount of nutes to carry the process of flowering along seamlessly.. As i found out from a friend... the 1 part of B-G will have the Nitrogen needed plus the right amount of micro nutes... now i believe and will take into consideration what you have said.. i have heard the same myself.. i just dont know any flower nute that has great results all the way through.. so yea im stuck.. but thats why i come to this site... to help and to be helped through this wonderful expedition through the green jungle... so, what are you using in bloom... let me know toob... have a merry christmas and a happy new year.. thats if i dont hear from you by then...

Toob

im using biobloom, topmax, and puravida organics bloom. Some plants leaves are starting to yellow now in week 4 of flower. but everything looks good with just that right now. This is my first run so i have no base of comparison but oh well. You can check out how those nutes are going for me if you go to the link in my sig. PLants look goodd, youll have a happy christmas watching those babies growww bigg

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Looks good. I'd lower the lights to avoid stretch. You should be able to get within an inch or two with floro tubes. Theses things are built for the sun.

E.C.Hope

Toob- I am on your thread every day checkin for updates my friend, since we have so much in common lol...
F.B- Thank you, i did that right after i read that. I thought it would cause stretching and me being a paranoid freak, i didnt lower it.. but now it is and its sitting about 4 1/2 inches above the plants...
---------------
Sorry, The plants being growns are 2 White Willow - Soma Seeds / 2 G.W.S - Greenhouse (fem) / and 2 Freebies from the distributor. I just got over a catastrophic 9 plant murderfest about a month ago.. nothing went right but back on track...
-----------------------------
They are only getting water and Root Juice, plust a fish emulsion foliar spray for this week and the next. The next watering which should be on the 24th or 25th will be with nutes (low dose ofcourse). Other than that everything is looking a nice dark green across the tent, shiny (but not to much) and a nice growth. I cant wait till they get in that running mode, right now there still jogging lol. Well i got two pics. Hope you like them :joint:

M

MeltingPot

Welcome and Nice work E.C.!
Very tidy set up, I am sure things will go smoothly for you :smile:
...GO PATS...
MP

E.C.Hope

Dec. 23rd

Fish Mix, Bio Grow / Bloom, Flora Nectar, Flora Sweetner, Age old (Grow), Plant Success, Dol. Lime, Root Juice, Bat Guano (Mexican and Indonesian)

Day 19

Last edited:

E.C.Hope

Mp - I feel very welcomed here, thank you. I try my best to have the girls breathe freely and have just enough to pay alot of attention to each. Sorry but the pats wont make it to the playoffs, and if by some wild chance they do, dont worry. Another heart breaking loss. Hey, at least its not as bad as last year. :badday: .... :respect:
S.C - Love the name my friend. Grab a chair and take a seat. The real growth starts now. Enjoy :joint:

E.C.Hope

Well, Merry x-mas eve everyone.. unless your jewish, then happy hannakuh :joint: ...
2ndly, Ive been blessed with some fast growing cannabis lol. Well, steady growth i should say. The roots are now expanding and ready for the uptake of some additional nutrients. Which in my case will be Age old organics, Flora Nector, Vegan Tea... I will be feeding them tommorrow, on christmas :rasta:
Anyways. Here are some pics taken today : DEC 24th

Lovely Internode Growth

Toob

keep it up EC. im still watchin. growth looks good. I havnt seend my babies in 8 daysd (friend took care of em) so i cant wait to see the growth that happened while i was gone!!! its amazing how fast growing and resililant cannabis is! keep up the good work

E.C.Hope

It is 7 hrs before new years here on the east coast. This will be my last post of '08 :joint: .

I will be sure to add many pics in the next couple of weeks, due to the great growth of these plants.

White Willow - These two are short and bushy so far. Has the most internode growth i have seen so far in my few years of M.Cultivation. This is a serious plant with deadly genetics.

G.W.S - These two are tall and lengthy, i guess. They are growing at a nice pace, not really two much to say.
- Same w/ the freebie seeds

----------------------------
I lst'd three plants, 1 White willow, G.W.S, and a Freebie seed.
THe watering schedule is Nute, Straight water, Nute, Straight water etc..
I will give these girls a couple more weeks of growth then under the Hps they go...

Here are some pics from today, Dec 31st....

S

ShawnyBoy

Lookn Good!!! They seem to like your lightn
How tall is ur tent?? What type of lightn u
goin to use in flower?
Cheers

E.C.Hope

Shawny - thanks my friend. The tent is an "Original" homebox. Im not sure of the height, close to 8 ft though, roughly... Yes they are loving the Fluorescent, i got them so close with no heat what so ever. I will be using a 400W HPS for flowering. More pics to come

E.C.Hope

The misses are looking delicoious. One male ( i think ) so i will be chopping at the end of the week. THe Hps will be in full force this weekend. The Plants have been transplanted today Jan 8th and will be in one more week of veg. Any questions please ask.

Latest posts

Latest posts