What's new

The Dr.Bud Method by Thundurkel

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Bean Curd said:
what do you use for odor control? Thanks!
That's a rather personal question don't you thin ... oh, you meant the garden ... never mind.

Hey Durk, we smokin' yet? :wave:

jimbob420

wow, u got me on the bottle height and plant height, makes a lot more sense now but I still would agree that even a foot seems like a lot to me, once I moved my plants to within 3" it seemed like they grew much faster. Thanks for the help TN

O

Orga_Nerd

I agree it seems like the lack of penetration from cfl's would just stall growth at that distance. But then again i am a noob.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
FreezerBoy - We smoking but not my own grow at the moment still waiting...

Tngreen - Thanks for droppin by with the info

Jimbob420 - Thanks for all the stretching talk hopefully somebody learns from it

Orga Nerd - Who knows until us noobs try right??

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Update sucka!!!

Update sucka!!!

Alright so got some new pics for ya guys and gals watching :rasta:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
These are the start of week 3 of 12/12 for my first Urkle clone that rooted and flowered at 2 inches with no veg time.... she is at 9 inches now I'm guess she will finish at 12 or 13 inches but not sure on the weight..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is Urkel clone 2 but I vegged this lady for a week and got a nice root system going and she was also 2 inches when I tossed into flower, this is the start of week 1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Here is Urkel clone 3 that also vegged for a week but I let her go another day to grow to 3 inches before I flowered her and I have 2 more vegging now and I'm going to let them hit 4 inches cuz I want to know what the sweet spot flower height is with this strain :joint:

B

blackfoot

Nice job man, you know what your doing. Thanks for the pics they look great. Respect

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Mrs.Greengenes said:
Let me be the first to comment how great your ladies are looking.
Right on track...Very nice!

Thanks for the update. :joint:

Thanks Mrs.Greengenes it's sorta all because of you in a way :joint: since you had teh Doc stay with the CFL cab and it really inspired me.. I just got this desk I found in the alley down the street that has a space thats 26" tall and wide and deep enough to pit 40 20oz bottles and it has a cubby space for a computer where I will make a mother and clone area :headbange then I will stack it on top of my current cab :muahaha:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
blackfoot said:
Nice job man, you know what your doing. Thanks for the pics they look great. Respect

You think? thanks buddy I'm getting there and my mother plat is almost big enough to start my SOG!!!

Hey thund.. that sounds like a desk I WANT

"got me computer here next to the monitor, kb, mouse.. got dvd storage here.. and here is my cannabis farm"

LOL
:D

Looking good man!! Finally I can post :jump: Been waiting over 3 weeks for account activation haha. Anyways the doc is what made me want to join this site..I am doing a small micro grow my self in a 22gallon rubbermaid box I made. I will post a journal l8er tonight. Its 12/12 from seed bagseed!!! mexican brick weed haha. Gonna be interesting in such a small space. Anyways, take it ez and I got this one subscribed!!

Pce

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Thanks for all the love everybody I'm pretty proud of this grow so far and I see crystals already so this looks to be one sticky bitch...

Looking good man! They looking green and happy. Should start seeing the bud sites pop soon and those crystals will start busting out all over. :muahaha:

This is my SuperBud @ week 4. Crystals just starting to nub out of the leaves.

Last edited:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Funny you say that Hempybucquet cuz I just took pics this morning cuz my first Urkle clone thats is in week 3 of 12/12 is already throwing out the frost...

Heres my Thunder Goo Bonsai that I'm making from a reveg... Going to give her another week and then take some cuts I've taken 5 from her so far...Next to her is a Urkle clone I am making a Bonsai out of as well and the shit in back is my bagseed I'm making a Bonsai out of too
:headbange

Last edited:
B

blackfoot

hey Thundurkel how's the stretch coming for ya?

I think this strain I am working on needs to be about the size of my thumb when she goes 12/12. I'll keep you updated

peace :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts