What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The doubletripleog alchemy thread

Buckeyebandit

Oh yes I'm subbed up. Little late but still in time. I was lucky enough to get to run some of the man's X's aswell. Ghost x ALIEN RIFT and his Deer Hunter x OG3. Have those in flower. The man for sure needs to get in the business from what I'm seeing

Buckeyebandit

Here is the keeper pheno of Ghost x Alien Rift. Around 35 days in

picture.php
picture.php

Deer Hunter x OG3 21 days of 12/12

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Just an FYI. I did not make the Silver Crisp or Sugar Crisp. I was given ass loads of the seeds to spread around, and that's what I've been doing. I'll be posting shots in here of some of my hybrids as I flower them out.

As per usual, honest feedback is encouraged. So if you run seeds I made. You get an intersex plant(s), or any other probs, post them up. Not gonna hurt my feelings.

picture.php

scrogrow

Alien rift f2 couple different plants

picture.php

And

picture.php

So that's my update I havnt started flower count yet as I like to count from pistal clusters are forming

Hope every one is cool

As usual stay blessed

Nameste

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Dam, I can’t believe I just now saw this... that’s a very different looking plant there... what kinda smells did you get off of her...?...

It's pretty much OG fuel smelling. I don't get any cookie from it at all. It's not pure OG smell, little extra complexities from the OGKB. But still OG enough to where when smelled, that's the first thing that pops in your head.

Latest posts

Latest posts