What's new

The dog that hasn’t missed a single riot for years

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
There has been lots of riots and protests from both anarchists and workers in Athens, Greece specially the past few years. One interesting thing is that there is one dog that is spotted at these riots from 2008 till today

dog-with-rioters.jpg

riot-dog-2008-2.jpg

December 17. 2008
dog-riot.jpg

December 18. 2008
riot-dog-2008.jpg

December 22. 2008
dog-riot-2.jpg

January 9. 2009
dog-police.jpg

March 4. 2009
dog-at-riot.jpg

May 9. 2009
dog-at-clashes.jpg

December 6. 2009
dog-at-riots.jpg

February 24. 2010
dog5march.jpg

March 5. 2010
11marchdog.jpg

dog11march.jpg

March 11. 2010
unknowndatedog.jpg

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
http://www.facebook.com/pages/DOG-OF-THE-YEAR/361692803726

"Dear friends, i am from Athens and i knew this dog, because it was a
legent. His name was Kanellos. The photos are not fake, but the date is
wrong. Kanellos, passed in Julie 2008. He lived all these years in the
campus univercity of athens and he rest in peace there. See the
facebook group ” o skylos o kanellos”."

Dieje is 17 mensenjaren geworden.

n1114069360_30080966_2669.jpg

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
f8upp356583202.jpg

25711_373818888726_361692803726_3687540_2631516_n.jpg

25711_373847283726_361692803726_3687747_7942665_n.jpg

there are several dogs like this in athens. they are stray dogs that have been castrated and released.
these dogs live on the street and are taken care of by people.

I

Iron_Lion

I like to see people.......and dogs standing up for what they believe in, even if it is on all 4's.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
love those pictures of people rioting against the cops...i wish more shit like that would happen in the US instead of all these docile tea party protests...

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
love those pictures of people rioting against the cops...i wish more shit like that would happen in the US instead of all these docile tea party protests...
Agreed.

In other countries like Greece people are constantly fighting the government. In the United States people throw up a few picket signs, brag about peaceful protests, and accomplish nothing in the meantime.

If more people took direct action against the government/police I think more would get accomplished.

Black_Bloc_demonstrators_at_J20.jpg

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Agreed.

In other countries like Greece people are constantly fighting the government. In the United States people throw up a few picket signs, brag about peaceful protests, and accomplish nothing in the meantime.

If more people took direct action against the government/police I think more would get accomplished.

Black_Bloc_demonstrators_at_J20.jpg

yea i couldnt believe there werent mass riots in the deep south, etc. after the health care bill passed..

there will be riots if immigration reform gets passed though...i can already anticipate white supremicist militias attacking any latinos they see and minorities fighting back......immigration reform will be the nail in the coffin for revolution..theres a ton of crazy whiteboys armed to the teeth in the old confederacy

M

Marywanna

Dang,I really enjoyed those pictures. Dogs are the best.:) Our country was born from Revolution. George Washington was a General before he was a President. Our Founders were tough,not sissy punks like now.

C

Cookie monster

The pics are cool and the pup seemed to be having a ball but it's not cool to bring your pup to a riot.

Tear gas,rubber bullets,water cannon, cops hurling back lumps of concrete,petrol bombs are the last thing i'd let my pups experience.

A dog belongs at home where it's safe not at a riot where anything can happen.

Latest posts

Latest posts