What's new

The Diesel Ryder Show

SunTzu

Thanks to all that stopped by on this venture of the dr. I will be taking a few shots after the lights come on. In addition I just got back from vacation, a mini vacation. Just visiting family out of town. Does anyone know whats going on with the hearings yesterday in RI concerning dispenseries...This bill seems to be a bad idea, I could never afford my medication as needed if I didn't grow and who is a disensary to grant rights to a grower. Sounds suspiciopusly like THCF has their hand in someones pocket badly!

SunTzu

Slight heat and humidty issues, I went on family vacation and came back to a steamy room....not good. I think they have recovered now and are shinning through! In addition I started some CH9 stuff for a hopefully bountiful harvest in the future.
Group shot-
picture.php

plant 1
picture.php

plant 2
picture.php

plant 3
picture.php

Once again sorry for the shakey shots, I can't control it sometimes. I would like to buy a tripod someday but priorities first.

Hope you enjoyed the pics, by the way I am feeding Gen. Hydro. Flora series...

M

mrred

30 inch is to far imo, with a 400hps you want your plants to be in the 6-18 range according to this chart

THC123

Veteran
lookin nice , if you want your autos to become bigger and grow more in the short veg period they have , you should fill the top 1/3 of your container with a lighter mix ,, for example regular universal potting soil.

They will grow faster with bigger leaves and this way in the bottom 2/3 they will have enough nutes

They will be a bit paler , not dark shiny green , but that is ok when they are small

grtz

Dr Obvious

Hey SunTzu. Nice plants. I am growing 3 diesel ryders too so i will stick aroud. How old are your plants? Mine are considerably smaller but i am growing completly out so i guess that's normal. Good luck with the gow. I'm pulling a chair.

SunTzu

Hi Dr. mine are about a month and a half old now, I just started some new seeds as well. Good luck with your venture.

As told earlier, I had some seeds to try. 3 of 3 germ but 1 died because of some coco-bug eating the roots..

Hope you don't mind if I post some pictures of one currently growing under a 150W LED..