What's new

The Diesel Project

xlatit

Nice growing dude. You know when the camera can't keep up with the crystals your doing something right over there.

oregon_guy

Benji, Lifebreather,Ido, Joe and xlatit,
Thanks everyone for thier nice comments. Everything in the Flowering tent should be finished within 3 weeks. I am looking forward to testing these out and the start of soaking of some new beans lol.

:joint:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe I'm just paranoid OG,I think I'm seeing some possible hermage on that top cola,looks just like mine,you're gonna love her!!! Mine just keeps getting better!! Moma T is branching like crazy,if I can work out my heat issues,I'm gonna take a bunch of cuts of her,everyone loves treiiisel here.

oregon_guy

Hi Uncle,
Wow I hope there is no hermi going on. I don't think there is though, I had her out last night and a fellow grower and I was checking it out. I will take a good look tonight though. I guess if it was to hermi, now would be the best time to do it it as everything else in the tent are all within a week or two of being harvested and all the pistils are brown and shriveled.

It's good to hear you speak highly of the strain, I should be chopping mine in a couple of weeks. I may give them one more feeding before starting the flush. So what do you have in the works now?

oregon_guy

Well I went over these pretty well using a large diameter 10X glass and I do not see any sign of hermi's on any of the plants. Unless they are buried inside the cola, I cannot find any.

I harvested one of the WD's, the second one has been receiving straight water flushes for 1 week. I will probably let her dry out a little bit and give her the chop. Just started flushing the Southern Lights and will be chopping them down in a week or so. I gave the Triesel's one more dose of nutes and will start flushing them in a week.

Here is one of the wide leaf Triesel's, I bent and folded the main stem near the main cola taking it out of the tent :mad:, a couple of small sticks and some duct tape took care of it. Good ole duct tape fixes almost anything lol. I will get some more pics this weekend.

picture.php

picture.php

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice. i think the triesel needs some respect! i'm sitting on 4 packs for a reason ;)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dang Phill! Just scored some yummy d today,wish I'd Gotten another pack of tries,just popped apophis.If you need a home for those trie beans,I've got some mazars,or ppp I could swap(haha)

oregon_guy

Philithy, thanks for taking time out to visit my threads. Much respect to you and the work you do on your grows!!

Yeah Uncle, Philithy is sitting on all the good stuff lol.

All of the Triesels are frosty as sh*t, only a couple more weeks and I will be chopping.

Here is the other wide leaf pheno, it is the lowest yeilding pheno of them but looks very tasty:

picture.php

picture.php

Here is a couple of the Southern Lights. These are ready but need to get a good flush through them. I will be harvesting these in a week or so:

picture.php

picture.php

The only decent yeilder I have this harvest is the one stretcher Triesel (Maybe a oz). I am hoping with the changes I made (added perlite and better spectrum light) that the yeilds will improve in the future.

I

idoreallytry

OG hell yeah brother she is a frossty girl i almost licked the screen,,,peace

oregon_guy

Due to some minor medical issues I have not been around much the last couple of weeks. Sorry for the delay in posting updates.

Uncle, 303, REZ and Ido,
Thanks guys for stopping by and for your nice comments.

I have been sampling the the WD the last couple of days. The aroma and taste of the WD is superb!! Personally, I like a little more sativa effect in my smoke but all of my friends love this stuff.

The Southern Lights is now a couple of days into cure. I ended up with a pretty dismal 39 grams dried from 2 plants but that is a little better than I thought I would get. Hopefully the recent changes I have made will improve yeilds from here on out. Here is a pic of one of the plants:

picture.php

I harvested one of the wide leafs Triesel yesterday. They are 2 weeks into straight water flushing. The main cola on the stretcher is so heavy now, it is ready to snap the stalk in half. I have her tied up everywhere. I will be chopping the stretcher and the other wide leaf pheno in the next few days. Here are some random shots at 73 days I think:

I

idoreallytry

sweet brother i hope the cjanges helps with your yield too bro good luck,,peace

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope your'e doing better

Hope your'e doing better

Positive thoughts to you bro:grouphug: get well.The trei makes such gorgeous buds,I love the structure,the crazy frost don't hurt either!! Have six trie clones about ready,have a giant one in an 8 gallon pot.That Southern Lights looks pretty tasty as well.

oregon_guy

Hi Ido and Uncle,
Thanks for you nice comments however I can't even come close to what Ido has going on. Both of you are churning out some good looking dank.

Here is a couple of dry/drying bud shots:

Wide Leaf pheno, this stuff has a slight berry aroma to her. I think the Strawberry Diesel part come out in this one a little bit. I kept out the top few buds but decided to throw the rest into the Bubble/BHO bag (Pictured):

picture.php

The Stretcher pheno still drying, this one has a fuel aroma to her:

picture.php

The second Wide Leaf pheno, this one has a slight Vicks vapor rup aroma to her:

picture.php

Here is my Bubble/BHO bag from the 3 Triesels, I am sure that there is an oz+ of bud in here with the rest only the frosty bud leaf. I am leaning twards doing a complete BHO run this time.

picture.php

I

idoreallytry

wow which plate is mine and thank you for serving my plate what a proper host u are,,,and please bro u doing the shit bro i just got lucky and got some killer clones,,i just watered them,,,u got it going on brother,,,for sure,,,peace

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You have to take a trie nug outside to really see how crusted in resin it is.Nice job OG,folks in my town would kill for your bho plate!!may have to pop my last 6 beans and hope i get a wide leaf.

oregon_guy

Lol Ido, you crack me up bro.
Yeah, come on by and try out some of this Triesel Oil.

Uncle,
You are right, the photos does not do the buds justice at all. The wide leaf pheno is frosty as hell. Through a 10X scope, it looks like a mountain of snow.

Here is a quick pic update.

+ =

picture.php

I let this one purge on this plate in a warm spot for 2 nights. I think this is a pretty easy way of doing it. I just put this plate in a gallon plastic baggie and keep it in the fridge. When I feel like indulging, just take a razor blade and slice a small piece off.