What's new

The diary of a HAPPYTREE

freeradical

Very nice & clean setup, and great buds! Do you like that combo pen? I can't decide between that or having seperate devices for ph and ec.

HAPPYTREE

thanks for the kind remarks big ups to you all.
FR i would not worry about having a combo pen monitor you PH and feed the palnts lightly until you get a feel for things thats all that matters IMHO. i will check the ppm on occassion especially if the pH is out of whack9so i guess its nice to have both but the ph pen is a must {probably made your decision harder }lol).
Thanks mole. Yah shes sspear and greasy resiny funk.
will keeep this spot hot hopefully with more updates.
got to run the miSSES is calling, time for the magic to happen LOL.
peace and love
HT :rasta:

lovelightpower

Veteran
nice bud on that (exodus cheese x NL) x strawberry haze, man! good grow.

can't wait to see how she fills out for you. did you take any cuts, or any plans for a re-veg if not?

HAPPYTREE

can't wait to see how she fills out for you. did you take any cuts, or any plans for a re-veg if not?
Do bears poo poo in the woods. Hell yah i ve got a mom and anothe monster already oin flower. I will try to get a picture of the next flowering specimen tonight .

BIg ups to you LLP for taking the tome to give back to the community . I for ona am a happy camper YAHYAH> ilwill get some more pics for ya all soon, Im gonna upload some that i already have and let you al see what else i got going.

peace and love

HAPPYTREE

strawberries and .....lemons yah yah

strawberries and .....lemons yah yah

heres a couple pics of the girls that are following in maturuty to the cheese and yarkuom shown inn previous pics.
this DSD from rez when squeezed reminds me of strawbeerry shortcake ... no joke ummm cant wait never had strawberry strain b4. heres some crappy pics.
had ta crack this girls neck

whole girl shes probably 4 feet tall

and now my new lady o the night.
lemon kush 1 seed kicked down from a broh popped it 1 girl showing very nice qaulities indeed looks like a low yielder though.
the lemon fuel taste of this herb is f'n killer so hopefully my girl shows these same traits.
heres some pics
whole girl about 4 feet tall in 2 gallon coco

up close main stem nug

side nug

whole top nug with scale

hope you all enjoy these pics are 5 days old so things should be moving on.

peace and love
grow safe
HT:rasta:

Last edited:

ghettoboy

Hey there H.T. Ive been doin the pineapple trainwreck for a couple years now and the info on lineage that I got from the cat in NoCal that I got this strain from is...... Oregon Snow Bud x Afgani is the pineapple part and the trainwreck part of it is the Arcata Trainwreck. Hope this helps

Give praise to JAH RASTAFARI

HAPPYTREE

Hey there H.T. Ive been doin the pineapple trainwreck for a couple years now and the info on lineage that I got from the cat in NoCal that I got this strain from is...... Oregon Snow Bud x Afgani is the pineapple part and the trainwreck part of it is the Arcata Trainwreck. Hope this helps

Give praise to JAH RASTAFARI
thanks for the heads up on that ghetto boy , glad you stoppped in.
I have yet to meet or talk to anyone who has this strain. I sure would be interested to see a couple pics of you r girl yahyah.

gonna get some more pics and show some other things going.

peace and love
ps gobble gobble iate so much freakin food could hardly evn burn down last night.

HAPPYTREE

did someone say BAGSEED(bubba maybe)

did someone say BAGSEED(bubba maybe)

heres that bagseed that i have mentiones afew times. she is turnng out to be on pretty specimen dosnt seem to be a huge yielder but shes still got a ways to go. Just small cotton balls dense and smelling of dry earth pine.heres a couple of pics shes really a dark green compared to all my other girls and hses running in e/f tray with other plants that are not showing the deep green so im pretty sure its not nitrogen toxicity.
well heres the pics note the little purple.

will upload some of the few decent pics of the lemon , cheese, and yarkuom.

peace nad love

HAPPYTREE

any one have any guesses as to what they think that might be throw them ou there.
it reminds me of tom hills deep chunk frm some of the pictures i have seen. or maybe a bubba kush or sumtn . i dont know just guessing maybe someone has a betteridea as to what this is and can chime in .

PLeaSe
HT

Old Soul

Veteran
What's up HAPPYTREE! Glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving. I had to burn just to get the stomach pains to go away. lol

I would have to guess too much N as well. I have never had one though so don't quote me. What are you using for ferts right now and how much?

Other than that everything looks really good. Love the sound of that DSD. Was gifted some Strawberry Cough seeds, wondering if those will have that strawberry flavor. Guess I'll have to start popping them and see.

Keep it green.
Peace

ghettoboy

Hey Happy...... Due to a very unfortunate incident( un invited law enforcement visit ) about a year or so ago I dont have any pics on my camera. They took the memory card with them. I have found a few hard copies of the PTW that I will try to get scaned in the near future to share with you. It is a real tasty strain that makes fantastic water hash

Old Soul...... The Strawberry cough I have tried in the past has had a hint of strawberry flavor to it. I think it would have shined through better had the grower been a organic farmer.

HAPPYTREE

litlle update ad a big WHATS UP

litlle update ad a big WHATS UP

Whats up old soul im glad you had a lovely thanksgiving sure you enjoyed it with the family. yah i burned as soon as igot away from the inlaws but i was completely toast after that LOL.
I dont think that plant/plant are suffering from N toxicity im thinking thats just that girls coloring. She looks like a horrible yielder but smells out of this world, small rock hard nuggs that smell of earth berriness.
i believe the dsd from rez was crossed with Kyle kushmans strawberry cough to get th stawberry so maybe some strawberrie in you furure to YAHYAH.

hey ghettoboy sorry to here of that unfortunate experience, but f you due get the pics scanned post em up Yah yah.
Balck rain I straight love the whole coco anna setup so basic I dont ever check runoff( im sure my plants would look better f i did) but they still grow insane. That stuff is just so KISS . did i say i love the stuff.
glad it works good 4 you to BR.

heres a lil up dat of the girls after turkey day.

LLP exodus cheese cloudy trichs

Lemon Kush fast girl i think under 55(didint write down when she went in DOH)

Ill try to post some pics of the whole hut and get the strawberry beast out also have a 2x4 e/f calizahr and a dwc bucket of blockhead/kushage (doh labeling error).
till then peac and grow safe

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Damn man those look awesome. I too like the Kiss factor for the canna, really love the built in measuring, I'm lazy lol. Your going to have some great smoke soon man, props on the plants!

Old Soul

Veteran
Looking great bro. You got it dialed in for sure. I love coco. Are canna nutes organic? I use PBP and don't even check my ph. I love things as simple as possible.

Peace

HAPPYTREE

say CHEESE

say CHEESE

Hey Ols OSUL thanks for the kind words But I still got a wasys B$ im dialed in the way i want o tobe. I am not sure if the canna nutes are organic ive alsi used my PBP in a pinch stuff si really easy to use.

Ghetto boy i wanna see those pics man LOL keep trying glad your hanging around this spot.

Well heres some picturesof the cheese from last tuesday.
smell= cheese spice with a almost medicine overtone (weird to say the least)
crystalized=to the max Greasiest girl ive got you rub up against her and theres a sparkly snail trail on your arm eriously greazzzzzy.
heres some pics
thats a 2 foot flourescent bulb by the way :jump: :jump: :rasta: :rasta: :muahaha:

heres the yarkuom the biggest bam bata bud ive grown yet
Not the most crystalizec but smell of mangoes, really strong fruity odor.
again this nug is huge

the lemon kush is just about ready and i do have a couple pics from last week maybe i will upload them.

Peace and love
grow safe

lovelightpower

Veteran
cheese was just a cutting of skunk1, but an amazingly strong and tasty one, a sport.
hopefully you've found the cheese/sport of my cross, looks like a keeper!