The Den of Phog...

phog

Veteran
purple rhino x cherry cake#2-

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

4 Dragons

Those look great phog, super curious to see how they turn out! Nice frost already!

About how many weeks have they been in flower?

phog

Veteran
thanks 4d, imlooking foward to seeing them finish. theyve been in flower about 2-3 weeks now.

a few more purple rhino x cherry cake#2-

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

4 Dragons

Please tell me you kept cuts! Is that the Pink pheno you were talking about? Those are going to be crazy beautiful when they are done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

phog

Veteran
4d- thanks, i took a few cuts- i hope they root!!

tonygreen- she sure does!

purple rhino x cherry cake#2-

picture.php

picture.php

purple rhino x grape ape-

picture.php

picture.php

pollinated by bubbleberry x blue heaven-

picture.php

4 Dragons

Damn, look at that last pic! I didn't know you made those! Looks like the GA x PR is starting to show purple too! :) You are going to be knee deep in some serious goodness before too long. Congratulations on the new killer crosses!!! :)

phog

Veteran
thanks 4d, only about 4 weeks left:woohoo:

pr x cc#2-

picture.php

picture.php

pr x cc#2-

picture.php

pr x grape ape-

picture.php

Ohmless

great photography. I especially love the pink on one of your ladies(haha.) If you don't mind me asking, what is the size of your grow and what kinds of nutrient are you giving em?

phog

Veteran
4d- thanks, the green pheno smells just like cc#2- cant wait to see what the buzz is like.

ohmless- thanks, the pink smells great too- really sticks on the fingers. this grow has 5 plants in one gallon bags under a 150 watt hps. the "soil" is miracle grow organic(really crappy stuff) and ive been using pbp bloom. im gonna try coco next run- thanks for commenting:tiphat:

phog

Veteran
im pretty impressed with this pheno of purple rhino x grape ape, she's just like the mom but chunkier and even easier to grow. the other plants are suffering from high heat and something going on in the soil but she isnt sweating it. she's got the grape bubblegum aroma going on-

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

H&L

Great looking grow man. 150 watters are fun and easy.

You are getting great results with the Miracle Grow Organic. Do you amend it at all?

phog

Veteran
Thanks H and L, the 150 comes with less work and definately less paranoia:tiphat:

I don't amend the miracle grow just add perlite, the stuff is no good though- does weird things to plants. The more hardy indicas seem to do ok in it. I like ffof but its $25 a bag where Im at, another reason to try coco.

O

organic_fanatic

Lookin awesome Phog...that pink pheno looks tasty!

How are these coming along?

phog

Veteran
of- thanks dude! the pink pheno smells reeally good, like raspberry/strawberry jam.

chopped the purple rhino x grape ape today-

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php