What's new

The Demons Double Blockbuster 2000 watt Grow!!

ganjamohanja

look's real nice,sounds like you've got your enviro pretty much locked down and a nice list of strains to boot

i'm interested in how your silencers are set up,

i notice you are running 2 filters is this because your running a lung room?

any construction pics?

S

speedemon

look's real nice,sounds like you've got your enviro pretty much locked down and a nice list of strains to boot

i'm interested in how your silencers are set up,

i notice you are running 2 filters is this because your running a lung room?

any construction pics?

Hi ganjamohanja, cheers for the compliments yeah I have the environment in this room nailed now :) The silencers rest on a old duvet cover on the roof of my room, the duvet cover muffles the sound even more from the room and the silencers :)

I am running an 8" rhino filter to a 8" Etaline and a 5" rhino filter to a td silent fan both run between 10am and 10pm but after 10 pm then the intake and the 5" silent out take run, I did it for noise reasons really as in the soundproof room you cannot hear them running at night at all.
:ying::ying:

mellofello

Damn speedemon nice lookin setup bro! Certainly cost you a pretty penny but I bet its more than worth it. I like the idea with the tower fan I'll be nicking that one for sure. Look forward to seeing how this grow turns out, good luck man

peace

mello

S

speedemon

Lights off pics

Lights off pics

Less yellow on the images :) The metal thing you see hanging down between the shades is the temperature controller probe for the twin fan controller.

Thanks for the compliments mellofello and chips :) :tiphat::ying:

S

speedemon

Cheers Dawgsbollox :tiphat:

Hey roll it large mate the strains under the hood : Chem Vally Kush, Noname, Oltimes bx, Blues, Jack Flash, God Bud, Skywalker, C99 and Psychosis. I tell you what though bud the skywalker and godbud are some fooking heavy yeilders, glad a took a cut of one of each of what you see as I can see some keepers their :) Heard great things of all of them but the skywalker smells well fruity its Mazzar x Blueberry and it deffo stinks of blueberry and lovely heavy dense colas :) When I cut down in numbers I can space them better to allow a greater light penetration as they bud from low down all the way up and now are as big as my hand, so glad I used pea netting now :). I look forward to using C02 in this room but will not be for a while yet :) but have already sourced a no questions asked cash per bottle and cash refill supplier :) and all the gubbins needed :)

E

e4ian

2000 watts aircooled lighting ! jealous as phuck m8.
i grew godbud once,yea big yielder that 1.

S

speedemon

2000 watts aircooled lighting ! jealous as phuck m8.
i grew godbud once,yea big yielder that 1.

Lol cheers bro :tiphat: You will not be jealous if you saw the leccy bill on the quarter!! :jawdrop: :cry: but what you put in to it you get out of it :):dance013::rasta::rasta: :ying:

S

speedemon

End of week 8 for 16 plants chop day!!

End of week 8 for 16 plants chop day!!

Here is the last pictures of the grow before chopping ( which I have now painstakingly done with my trimpro to help)
One of the Godbuds and Chem Valley Kush had a little bit of bud rot due to the size :( so have chucked a few bits away but not much in comparison to what I have left :) No hanging shots as now in a secure location drying :tiphat::thank you:
The last pic is the UK Cheese X NL5 And UK Cheese in 20 litre pots which will be cropped next :)

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Hot shit mang! Those cola's look feckin P H A T!!

what ws your humidity like during dark hours? I usually find that this is the straw that breaks the camels back when it comes to budrot, although with the size of some of those cola's I suspect a litle budrot may have been inevitable?? Still high night and low daytime humidity always seem to bring on the bad juju in my experience.

anyways, looks like you've done well speed :)

rocket high

Veteran
Since ive used a dehumidifier at night the bud rot has almost ceased .. sometimes the humidity at night gets a little too low 35% but thats better than the 85% i used to have at night it's the best investment ive made for my grow ....

nice work Speedemon ...LOVE IT

S

speedemon

Thanks for the compliments guys :) The main colas are fooking huge and heavy lol Yeah I will have to invest in a dehumidifier to kick in from 10pm to 10am, but have read it can also suck the water out of your reservoir?? Mine is in a water but sealed with a lid so I doubt it would take much? Will try it, Thanks for the advice to guys much appreciated :)
Edited to add the 16 ready plants you see there with the trimpro took me from 8am to 2pm to chop & trim then 2pm to 3.45pm to hang it all now I am knackered lol.

S

speedemon

looks like the hard work has paid off pal k+

Yep :dance013: I will try and remember to post the weight once it dries mate :) Its taken up shit loads of my lines more than I have had before off 16 plants so here's hoping to K+ :ying::thank you:

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
the 16 ready plants you see there with the trimpro took me from 8am to 2pm to chop & trim then 2pm to 3.45pm to hang it all now I am knackered lol.

How long would it have taken you to do it by hand?

I'd be a bit nervous tossing my beautiful fresh-harvested buds into something resembling a lawnmower......but I don't have a pile of 16 huge plants waiting to be trimmed lol

Nice colas btw :)

Latest posts

Latest posts