What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Definitive Colloidal Silver Production tutorial

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Am I the only one who can't see/access the images in this thread?

Cabron

Veteran
Am I the only person that realizes different people can discover things @ other times? Without stealing? Or is that just crazy?

Well please show me what was discovered by the tool on this site

Nothing...

Only running around being an ass in other's threads trying to lay claim that he is somehow the authority on the principal / Practice

:thank you:

Cabron

Veteran
hand me he keys ya cocksucker wtf,,,, cs is for girls :D

Thomas ...
well what can I say ?
Read your post a few times and just gave up trying to make any sense of it ...

Must be some great shit bro
better get it stabilized and out there for us

:plant grow:

Cabron

Veteran
Hey Carbon!
Do you think colloidal-ionic silver is photosensitive? In fact it is nothing more than a common misconception.
Please read this post (click), I'm interested to know your opinion.

Although I do tend to keep mine in a dark glass bottle
I feel more emphasis should be applied to maintaining a minimal of
oxygen to the solution from the surface .

So airtight and add a Hydrogen peroxide solution just prior to spraying it on your target mother .

But as you have detailed I believe the practice of adding salts to the base solution before the electrolysis process is ignorant ,unwarranted and leads to the problems of photo sensitivity
but the silver particles in suspension are not affected by light on their own after the solution is made.

I'll still recommend keeping it in a dark place just because I know people will vary from my procedure and still use salt etc...

I just want to see them succeed in making pollen ....

jump117

Veteran
I feel more emphasis should be applied to maintaining a minimal of
oxygen to the solution from the surface .
I see this over-caution, especially after mixing the solution by air bubbles.
In addition, silver is very poorly oxidized by air, but effectively oxidized by hydrogen peroxide.
As for CS' pH-correction, it should probably be adjusted more alkaline in opposite to root feeding pH requirements.
From one info source - high pH impoves solubility of silver oxide ,
from another - presence of ammonia "improves Ag+ activity".

I think a few drops of dish-shampoo may be useful in terms of pH level and wettability of CS spray.
I prefer to add few drops of a dish shampoo. :wave:

jump117

Veteran
What about using yucca extract in place of the dish shampoo`?

Hey vonforne!

I know very little about it, Wiki says “that Native Americans washed their hair with yucca to fight dandruff and hair loss”.
Maybe yucca as well increases the alkalinity and wetting, but in my locations dish shampoo is much more common and easily available.

Cabron

Veteran
In this post Phenomenal actually directly references Cabron and CountryMon a week before making his 'definitive' thread... in 2007

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=1076757&postcount=22

A most excellent lil gem you've managed to dig up My Galactic friend...

Isn't life fun ..?

:tiphat:

Yes Our lil site tool isn't the sharpest knife in the cuttin block
there is no doubt ...

Thanks for the laugh ......

Them green dots and posts do mean alot yano .....:thank you:

Buddle

Veteran
Thx Cabron..Terrific info.I am planning on making some reversals, eventually, and will keep this close at hand.
Are there any perimeters as to which strrains reverse better than others? I grew your DW for a while and loved it..Thx for sharing the love..Budluver

dasher65

Hey bajangreen....please keep us informed of your results. I've beeen following this thread as a passive observer and would love to see the results from a newbie to this method.

Good luck

Cabron

Veteran
Day 30
East Coast sour diesel cut ....

Colloidal Silver is as easy and effective as it gets

Attachments

• IMGP3831.jpg
    IMGP3831.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMGP3835.jpg
    IMGP3835.jpg