Veteran
Touchhead

Touchhead

Well I am 45

picture.php

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Have fun everyone!! I'm sure regardless it will be an amazing show!

Best vibes for weather, fun, and a great show!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From what i know this Levi is a brand new stadium. Ill bet its never seen the likes of puffers like us .... I say lets break this place in :) puff puff ... hope to bump into you all there for a puff !!

MrBelvedere

ICMag Donor
LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS FOR SANTA CLARA

The MAPS (Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies) will have a booth set up at "Participation Row" in Levi Stadium BLUE #4 parking lot. Look for the "blue and white balloons" to find us. The BLUE LOT 4 lot will open at 3 PM.

(1) We have a camera crew and are looking for any people with PTSD or medical conditions to give video testimonials on how MDMA, Weed, LSD, Mushrooms, etc have helped their life- or simply talk about how they hope MAPS mission to cure resistant PTSD will succeed. Their last research study had a 83% cure rate of war veterans with severe PTSD with a therapist led session taking MDMA (aka Ecstasy) and talking thru their trauma.

(2) We are looking for volunteers to simply hand out the flyer (see attached PDF), we will have tens of thousands of flyers printed out and simply need help distributing them to heads before the show starts at 7 PM!

If you cannot find the MAPS booth, PM me I will give my mobile number so we can connect.

More Info:

https://www.maps.org/research/mdma

http://www.headcount.org/fare-thee-well-interview-series-rick-doblin/

Thanks!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh man ... got the nicest little butterfly fluttering around in my belly ..... heading for the bay today ...., see you all tomorrow at the show !!!!!!!!!!

Mr.Miner

^ Sweet! Enjoy, man! Safe travels to you...My ticket for the 3rd showed yesterday and the 4th and 5th showed today! Heading out to Chicago early so I can see the city for a few days before the mayhem ensues. Can't wait!!

p.s. I am going to try and not listen to the Santa Clara shows so that way the whole sound is fresh when I get out to Ill. We will see if I can keep to that, though.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Which songs did u enjoy the most? Ill have to look up the set list. Wonder if there gonna repeat a few of them in Chicago. id think they are.

How did Phil n Bobby look up there? they still gonna be alive for the chi shows hopefully!

They opened with truckin and that was amazing, Mickey did a drum solo that was wow!! Morning dew was wonderful, bobby messed up on one verse(forget what song) but it was great.
The venue was so big, haven't been to a show with so many ppl, just getting into and out of the stadium was a drag.
Phil and bobby looked like they had a great time and I'm sure they are stoked for the chi shows, wish we were going!!
Have fun who ever sees the shows!!

Miraculous Meds

Its not a dead show if somebody doesn't screw up the lyrics at some point. that's how u know they are in their groove, they cant remember the words.

the crowd size n hassle is the one big draw back to the shows for sure.

Ok what popped in my head so far that I think we will hear in Chicago. mind u, I haven't looked up any info on what they been playing/practicing.

jack straw, duh, on the 4th!
Not Fade Away
Althea
Mountains of the moon
Deal
Ripple
St Steven
the Eleven, pLLLLeeese!
the other one
Shake down
Terrapin
Broke Down Palace
Fire on the mountain
Hell in a bucket
Eyes of the world

Hmm... tantalizing... the mushrooms are kicking in and im still a few days away from eating them. Yes, I can feel it coming on! Its gonna get crazy up in chi town!!

Mr.Miner

^ They played The Eleven the first night so it's possible...I'll add to the list:

China-Rider
Ramble on Rose
El Paso
Lil' Red Rooster
Lost Sailor- St of Circumstance
Standing on the Moon
Crazy Fingers
New Speedway Boogie

And I think that they should do a Brent tune for a respectful, and much-earned nod. That guy was awesome. RIP Brent.

Miraculous Meds

^ They played The Eleven the first night so it's possible...I'll add to the list:

China-Rider
Ramble on Rose
El Paso
Lil' Red Rooster
Lost Sailor- St of Circumstance
Standing on the Moon
Crazy Fingers
New Speedway Boogie

And I think that they should do a Brent tune for a respectful, and much-earned nod. That guy was awesome. RIP Brent.

I hope ur whole list gets played too bro.
Cant get my brain working on what Brent tunes he played n was known for the most? i got this pic in my head of him whalin on the keys, but for the life of me cant here the music that was being played.

Mr.Miner

Thanks man, and ditto for your list too...Brent's tunes that come to mind for me are:

Just a Little Light
Easy to Love you (my favorite of his)
Let the Good Times Roll (his vocals were featured in this classic cover)
Blow Away
Far From Me

Chicago is going to be fun, fun, fun. I'm thinkin' about renting a bike and pedaling all over town as well as to and from the show.

Miraculous Meds

Thanks man, and ditto for your list too...Brent's tunes that come to mind for me are:

Just a Little Light
Easy to Love you (my favorite of his)
Let the Good Times Roll (his vocals were featured in this classic cover)
Blow Away
Far From Me

Chicago is going to be fun, fun, fun. I'm thinkin' about renting a bike and pedaling all over town as well as to and from the show.

Yeah, now I remember the album that most of those were on. Blow away is the one that sticks with me out of those.