Status
Not open for further replies.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is one FUCKED up thread.
back when i was younger, all the goth kids were secluded and didnt talk about it much.
times sure have changed.
since when did unconformists become trendy?

ROJO145

Veteran
michael-hussar-7.jpg

stilllife_hussar.jpg

michael+hussar+1.jpg

main.php

michael-hussar-17.jpg

Right,the rest of ya's are just fucked up,THIS guy scares the shit outta me,I just turned all the lights on and am calling my mother right now!!!!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Now understand I come in peace and a VERY open mind ok. One of you said this in an earlier post.

we like these things because we are different than most are. we have the ability to see the beauty in the darkness...

Now I saw a lot of beauty in the pics that were posted but I also saw some dark ass fucked up shit and was simply curious of the mind set of this thread.

The reason I picked this one is many many years ago I had a girlfriend call me up crying all hysterical screaming that she just simply couldn't take it anymore.

I tried to talk but all I heard was the clicking of the shotgun (we all know that sound) the blast and her hitting the wall.

When I got to her house and kicked the door in I found no beauty looking down and seeing half her head on the wall and ceiling and I got no beauty in the coming months as I watched her mom go slowly crazy and end up in a mental institution.

Now UNDERSTAND this guy's and gal's I have no problem with your dark views. I have no problem with the fascination of death but I do have a problem when you come to a MJ site and share those beliefs with the group in picture's ok.?

All I'm asking is to get rid of the suicide pics and the bloody ass gore pics it's in bad taste and I assure you risk's this thread getting binned.

I also would ask no one makes fun of my past that I shared with the group AGAIN, she was a good girl but had issue's and for what it's worth yes she was goth and she was a cutter but I loved her anyway. She was a pure soul but had the mind of a demon.

TY For The Civility
Mr.Wags

Last edited:

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We've had way to many complaints regarding this thread. I'll leave it here but one of you need to start a social group as pics of dead people with razers and all the blood and gore is upsetting to many members.

You can name it "the dark people" or something like that. Then you can post anything you like. A lot of people have had suicides in their families and don't find this stuff amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts