What's new

The Dam 2 weeks today!

TBL420uk

Gointg to die & go to heaven (for the 8th time) i was last over in feb. Has anyone been since then & can recommend anything new to go for? I love my hases & sativas in the morning & indicas at night & hash sepending on the price. I dont normally go for the ice-o-lator as i have my own bubblebags & Honey Bee but wont say no to going halfs on a gram with someone if its good enough.

TBL420uk

there's a new prostitute named "Phuk"across from the Bananan Bar
"Phuk" that, my money is going on bud!
Anyone know of some nice smoke esp hash to go for, over my last 8 trips (my last 5 have been in the last 2 years) so i have pretty much smoke most of the strains i have wanted to smoke so i really want to try somwthing new. It dont have to be the strongest cos your stonned within half an hour anyway, but i`m after flvours, esp the flavour of the smoke when to ex-hale as most weed just taste of smoke when you blow it out. The last weed`s i smoked that had the best flavour was the Red Diesel from Barney`s & the Lemon Skunk & Super Lemon Haze fron the Greenhouse & the best smoke flavour was the Lavender from Katsu. Any recomendations?
TBL420uk

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
if you can find a nice NL#5 or all the way through to #9, get it.
for taste I reccomend powerplant, anything diesel, cheese, super silver haze, (these can all be found all over the place) anything from soma, I also reccomend katsu, de dampfkring

Peace

Last edited:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
the blue sanguna x G13 at Borenjongens is worth the trip Amsterdam by itself, but their sour chocolate is also pretty awesome...

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
hey mate,

i ve been in the dam this summer for two weeks, smoked a lot of hash and weed, but weed is far too expensive and not so good quality, in general.

For hash, my favorites were :
-Amnesia ice, Abraxas
-Grey Crystals, grey area
-the Black hashs from blue bird (the dhaula girl is awesome, so oily)
- some temple balls, from wherever they seems good
don t try the mexican ice o from greenhouse, i don t know what it s made of but it gaves you some of the best headaches despite a nice mexican taste..

hope it helps...

++

the stocks are changing every days so ask to see before buying...

Latest posts

Latest posts