What's new

The Crippler

I just got a strain that sounds very similar. They said it was the Crip. It has the saw blade leaves, reeks in veg, and looks to have little flowers started all through veg. I'll post some pics in veg tomorrow.

Yes I know another person that got it as crip I'm pretty sure it's the same plant or family just he grows differently so couldn't say for sure because still has differences but I'm about 85percent sure if That helps

Budshot...
picture.php

Im guessin there is more than one cut goin round, the one in SO is an obvious, OG cross. No mistaking OG for TW. I wonder if the Crippler is a bit dff than American Crippler or even different than Hippie Crippler, which is AK47 x Blue Satellite.

I get more train wreck than OG but not sure if their is more than one pheno . And have not yet had her hermie on me

picture.php

Here was a top taken a little early at that but d for reference the guy holding is 6"4 310 there were no gaps down to the other side branches I would have liked to go longer but there were reasons it was cut down a little early

30years

hi,
the name crippler, crip is used so heavily that the only way to id the strain is to look at it. if there was any og or sd in the cut i have, i have never seen any traits from either one expressed. patients enjoy it as a uplifting clear headed high that doesnt befuddle them as an og or broadleaf kush might. everyone who grew it just loved it and i have two friends that are working separately on seed projects using the crip as the base. maybe when we see the progeny we might see what else is hiding under her resin coated skin lol.
nice photos in and out northstar 22!
best,
30y

D

DryNobBob

must be diff cuts, the one is SO is:
American Crippler
huckleberry X big bud = jolly rancher
jolly rancher X OG kush = american crippler
as reported a few yrs ago from someone else checking in with NoCal, lmfao.

and it is a strong medical buzz, no weak uplifting daytime smoke, its a pain med.

There is also another Oregon strain of Crippler that is a Thai x Big Bud cross, as advertised. maybe thats the Crippler and not the American Crippler, just a guess

Aftrer seeing it grow and smokeing it. Being a trainwreck cross makes the most sense. It has great bag appeal and is super funky.

D

DryNobBob

maybe they could have picked a better name than one that is floating around in three seperate cuts, LMFAO, names in Cali, gotta love it.

D

DryNobBob

I've been told in oregon when asking bout parents or genetics, LMFAO" its just good pot!" LMFAO, thats when you know what kind of grower or caregiver or dealer you are dealing with, LMFAO:laughing:

nope....already taken...strain called DogShit out of Oregon...

30years

i know people who renamed it crip kush so it would sell better. to be honest i dont care what its name is or who the parents were. what i care about is the strain stable, reliable and useful for the purpose intended. that is something i can substantiate. where any of these cuts come from is almost always a true mystery. great parents produce poor kids and poor parents produce great kids. it happens all the time. not always but enough to make whats it made of really not that important except for marketing purposes.
best,
30y

D

DryNobBob

could have come from our own capt crip and somebody called it his cut, LMFAO, who knows is right, lmfao

i know people who renamed it crip kush so it would sell better. to be honest i dont care what its name is or who the parents were. what i care about is the strain stable, reliable and useful for the purpose intended. that is something i can substantiate. where any of these cuts come from is almost always a true mystery. great parents produce poor kids and poor parents produce great kids. it happens all the time. not always but enough to make whats it made of really not that important except for marketing purposes.
best,
30y
It's sad but true I have add the kush tag down south to help sell ... no one wanted to look at it until said it was a kush cross one place I sold it too labeled it strawberry cough just sad...