What's new

The Cream Caramel® Family ★ WeedWorld Article

maxibiogreen

Veteran

do not know if I m posting where I m suppose to but let's try and i ll delete if needed.

Can anyone tell me what pheno is that cc leaning to from the cc recipe.

Long stretchy branches with over average size internodes, big fat leaves, very large fingers, and stincky stincky branches when rubbing stems.

B

bigganjabud

You know ive got some dark devils next im deffo going through the red family aswell mate

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
do not know if I m posting where I m suppose to but let's try and i ll delete if needed.

Can anyone tell me what pheno is that cc leaning to from the cc recipe.

Long stretchy branches with over average size internodes, big fat leaves, very large fingers, and stincky stincky branches when rubbing stems.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=63260&pictureid=1492237&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Cheers maxibiogreen! :tiphat:

By CC you mean Cream Caramel, right?

It seems to me like you got a phenotype that is more leaning to the Maple Leaf Indica side, but it could also have a good amount of Blue genetics which will possible be revealed later on during flowering.

If you post more pictures once flowering starts we will have another look into it.

Kind regards and sweet smokes!

tommy

Scrappy-doo

A buddy of mine just got a cut named candy caramel or caramel candy, and I was told it's the same strain as cream caramel. Is this correct?

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
A buddy of mine just got a cut named candy caramel or caramel candy, and I was told it's the same strain as cream caramel. Is this correct?

Cheers Scrappy-doo!

It's possible that some of our strains are rebranded by other seedbanks, but me and my colleague Jaypp we work from home (I don't even live in Spain) and we have no information about that kind of business. It's possible, but we just don't know as it's not a subject from our department.

Thanks for your visit. Kind regards, :tiphat:

tommy

Scrappy-doo

Yeah seed s man has it as candy cream and I read on the site that they don't do any of their own breeding, and the description/genetics are identical. Someone in the reviews over there said it's the same as this strain.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Cheers again mates!

I checked the strain you're talking about in the seedbank website that you're talking about and of course I can't deny the evidences. It's the same genetics. But personally it is the first time I know about this. Then, if it's a "copy" or if they buy them from Sweet Seeds, that's something that I have no idea about.

Thanks for sharing that info. All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

B

bigganjabud

Yeah people if it aint sweet on the pack it aint sweet in the pack

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Cheers again mates!

I checked the strain you're talking about in the seedbank website that you're talking about and of course I can't deny the evidences. It's the same genetics. But personally it is the first time I know about this. Then, if it's a "copy" or if they buy them from Sweet Seeds, that's something that I have no idea about.

Thanks for sharing that info. All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

Seeing that others are copying Sweet Seeds and re-branding their genetics is probably a sign that your company is reaching some new levels of fame and respect. When you're succeeding there's always going to be someone trying to ride your coat-tails.

-DZ

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Cheers!

Yes, we actually enjoy it and it's a good sign in that sense. As long as the names used to market the strains are different, it's all good ;)

Other seedbanks recently started to have their own "Fast" strains, produced the same way we started producing our F1 Fast Version strains in 2012. For us it is the final confirmation that it is a good product. We didn't need that confirmation but it's always nice to have it, so we're very pleased that others are following the same path.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Sourbear

I'm fairly certain that I have the Caramel Cream auto
it was given to me with just the name "cream"
dEWFtTG.jpg

t48mQzO.jpg

ux5n9zv.jpg

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Cheers my friend!

Yes, it can be ;)

Looking good, hope you appreciate it :D

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Sourbear

Cheers my friend!

Yes, it can be ;)

Looking good, hope you appreciate it :D

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Actually I read this article
picture.php

And the more I think about it Mandarin is the perfect description for the citrus smell of the cream strain that was handed down to me.
and it almost looks identical

Sourbear

Hey Tommy! I'm growing that cut again this year ^_^
This was the result of the random cream cut I received

VrSpWWf.jpg

L2DzWH5.jpg

I'm going to purchase the two genetics from you guys this year.
There are two genetics that I believe could be the cut that I currently have.
I'm going to compare them next year or maybe on an indoor project and find out!

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Cheers Sourbear ;)
Nice pictures and good medicinal buds yo have there my friend

Tommy is on holidays until august 16th so maybe he doesn't respond you soon ;)

It would be nice to see your work here in the Sweet Seeds® subforum when you start the grow and if you need something, please tell us!
Sweet smokes!
jaypp

fatberry

@Tommy G

Last year i grew a Cream Caramel Auto with a very calm high and a taste of pure earth (red fruit/spice before cure). It had allover purple bud and stems and was grown outdoors in organic soil.

The taste and the specifically non-rushy effect is what i'm looking after.

Can I find this pheno in CC fast version also? Or does the high coming from the auto dominant ruderalis-genes wich leads to less THC/more CBD than photoperiodic varieties?

Latest posts

Latest posts