What's new

The continuing story of a quack who's gone to the dogs

Quazi

Man, that Tangerine looks good enough to eat.

Sorry to hear about the mold. That's nature for you I guess.

Good looking stuff man.

Can't wait to see the final product!

-Q :rasta:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey Quaszi

Yeah the tangerine does look good, you know what?............ smells even better bro, intense strong smell coming off her. The yield wont be great seeing it is flowered in a 1 gal, but I dont really need a huge crop right now, that will be in December.

I should have an update up soon, with pics of the outside stuff. The youngings are doin good, I just gave them full strength nutes the other day, should see them take off soon.

Take care dudes

Dr Dog

Veteran
Homsubi

Thanks man, drop by anytime

Ok just got 2 pics i took when i got home, I will get better pics soon, just wanted to show up a bit I guess

POLLEN C

ECSD x STRAWD

Off to see what you guys are doin

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey bro, nice frost on the outdoors... killer frost here tonight. My buddies M39 turned a deep purple, first time I've ever seen that. Talk soon bro.

B/R

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Whats up Dog!!??PC looks beautious bro, looks kinda like mine...similar leaf structure, etc...I just read a great article in HT on Ontario, you seen it yet??Congrats, I know you guys are def some of the best in ON!!!!

OGA FOREVER!!!!!

Peace bro...

- Z

Dr Dog

Veteran
BR

Thanks man, I want to really check them soon to check their mold if any, It is hard to see right in there in some of the bud sites, but overall looks good. The ecsd has quite the different smell outside, more of a fruity smell, with some musk thrown in there, very healthy smell.

Dirkdaddy

hey thanks man, this thread has not even started yet, my outdoor shots are just bonus material, wait till I get flowering what I have in my veg room

Z, No i did not read anything in it, but I will go get one today. yeah the pc is great a bit light on the dense right now, I am hoping she rocks a bit harder soon, I may have to bring her inside soon. I think is by far a more inside plant, compared to what I have seen.

Wedding today(not mine) I have 4 PC joints rolled, gonna be some really high people there

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup dawg,im back bad grammer and all -Yo;)
taggin up now bruh.peace -Tonatiuh-

Dr Dog

Veteran
YO BR
Reason number 1 why I dont drink, the fact that it takes two days for my hangover to wear off. It was fun, but I was wasted. The PC was a big hit, everyone loved 'em. Talk soon bro.

Tonatiuh

Hey bro, welcome back, nice to have you drop by, could you pick a harder name?

Just a small update from yesterday morning

Tangerine

Used to be a bit bigger, but she was suffering from some mold, I had to cut out what was bad, but MMMM, does she not look tasty?

Mystery

Even though I will be probably finishing this one inside, I am liking the look of her so far, very classic look she is sporting

ECSD

This one has been preforming stellar, I think she is getting close too, looking at the trics, we are getting some changing, probably another two or three weeks.

PC

Did anyone order frost?

Last edited:

Definitive

Dr Dog said:
PC

Did anyone order frost?

I like that one, ALOT. Sorry if i missed it in this thread or another one but where is the PC from? Is it your creation or...? I wish I had 50 posts so I could use the PM function....

Dr Dog

Veteran
Definitive

No worries about the post count dude or the pms, I will answer stuff in here.

PC is Pollen Chuck. Made by a member here and a great grower named Core. I believe it is a mixture of sour diesel v2.5 and purple bastard, which another former member here named Jaws had made

If you like that shot check this one, from my last pollen chuck

Still smoking this one, easily in my top5 fav strains. Not available commercially as far as I know, but my group "the OGA" are currently working on some new crosses with it, that will be available commercially, probably early in new year.

Thanks for stoppin in

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Doggy doggy dog... man I feel for you... you know I do hahaha. I know exactly what you're talking about man... one night of fun turns out too be a few days on the couch. Plants look stellar bro... that mystery one has me mind fucked as to what the hell it is... it was from my place lol... could you take a few bud close ups for me and send them my way... I'll compare to the stuff here... Going to be a great harvest man... We'll have to get together soon and discuss some stuff... have a good one.

B/R

Definitive

Dr Dog said:

Just wanted to add, I used the same type of method for watering seedlings in a promix/soilless mix to prevent the medium from getting mashed around when the plants were still young.

Those syringes... so perfect. I picked up mine from shoppers though. All my shit was stained from Liquid Karma as well, lol.

I have a big tub of AN's big bud that I would like to share as i'm not in a position to use it along with a few other things. You guys are localish as far as I can tell, this isn't the place to discuss those kinds of things though, so I have to wait for 50 :badday: . Kepp up the good work, I like what i see from the OGA!

Quazi

Doc,

You gotta let us know when that PC becomes available commercially.

That is a gorgeous plant.

Thanks for the updates. I always look forward to seeing how things have progressed in your neck of the woods man.

-Q :rasta:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Definitive

Yeah I got on the syringe a while back, the whole measuring out in little spoons was making for alot of spillage, I don't like that. So I got a syringe, and have not looked back. It does get a bit tedious measuring out lets say 80ml but small price to pay, and I could always get bigger syringes.
We all live in Ontario, fairly close to each other, but communicate quite frequently using chat programs. Of course we love meeting other growers from Ontario, but we would have to get to know ya a bit first.

Quazi

Thanks man, I will for sure, we should have some testers ready come winter, and if all goes good, commercial sales shortly thereafter.

So just a quick shot of the veggers, doin great, going to repotting them within a week or so. The are on full dose nutes now.

Take care dudes

bonger_666

Hi Doc! Your outdoor plants really look good. Especially your PC frosty... ^^
I'll watch out for the seeds for sure :) Curious what ya gonna show indoors.
Keep it green! :rasta:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pollen chuck consists of ....a 3th generation SDv2.5 female ...and the father is PeeWee (black russian x DPD) x HQS White widow) male ....get your facts straight Dog

and plz tell me why you guys are going to sell F2 of the PC...??? that realy sucks imo ...why don't you guys try making something of your own...and then sell it..??

Thanks man, I will for sure, we should have some testers ready come winter, and if all goes good, commercial sales shortly thereafter.