What's new

The continuing story of a quack who's gone to the dogs

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey Melting pot

thanks for stoppin in. Yeah she is pretty, they turn colors for me, not sure why but it still adds to some very nice pics

Br

Trying man, another 40 ish pics tonight, a couple i dont mind so much, but I think I really need a tripod, half the buds are looking awesome and the other half has some blurry. So i think i will lay off the macro shots until I get a tripod, which unfortunately will be after this grow, as I am chopping as soon as plants get one more watering, and dry out again. I have some here I am contemplating posting, but I am too tired to crop and resize them. So on the wish list is matte backboard , a tripod, and a better light for overhead.

Hey Morg

Need a email from you bro, got something for ya. Yeah she is showing the colors, not sure why she is more than the others, but she was closest to my main room fan the last week or so. Yup not much longer now.

Tona

Hey brother. It is great so far, I cannot wait to know how to use it. Good to hear you enjoyed them. When i bought them, i asked why they were wrapped in foil, i was worried they would be like blunt wraps, and I dont think blueberry flav'd tobacco would be that cool.
Tired tonight now bro, going for some relax time.

Esbe.

You and me. I cant wait to get my shootin on. Going to be some incredible bud shots in the future, will probably have a macro lens by the time I get some nice buds again.

Z
Yeah I get the pc that does that. Is a great pheno too, the smell in there is crazy, between the sweet fruit smell of the p3 and the sweet grapey smell of my pc, it smells liek a big vat of juice in there. of course you can still smell weed, but i wish i could post smells

Deft

Hey man, thanks for the props. I am trying man. Trying all sorts of settings. it will take me a while to get it going, but i will. Paid too much to not play.

Thanks for stoppin in dude

Update I am sure crop night, which will be tuesday night I think for the Purple Connection 3

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey Dr Dog, pics are looking good, having fun with that new camera I bet. I dont know much about that cam, does it have a built in flash, or if not, have you got one for it? Its just that you can do away with the need for a black background by lighting the subject matter and increasing the shutter speed, that way the background is too dark to register in the picture. It also reduces the blur, so reducing the need for a tripod. Though you're right that for decent macros you will need the tripod.

Dr Dog

Veteran
more cam time

more cam time

hey G
Tried turning it up, was messing with a few settings tonight, chevk it

Starting to take some nicer shots now

Purple Connection 3

Pollen Chuck

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
very very nice Dr Dog, so the question now is this, what do I need to buy to bring my thread pics up to par again :violin:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmmmhhh i knew she would get all dark purple :yummy: atleast i hoped it....lol
congratz on the new cam.....you shure are taking some nice shots..but indeed a pod would take all the blur away...i got me one to ...but i'm to lazy to use it evey time hehehe

awsome looking work !!!

P.S ..I don't mind a few more pics of the PC III :D

Dr Dog

Veteran
Br

Thanks bro, yeah getting the hang of it now, you know I am going to have loads of pis up over the next few days

GMT
LOL, i am not there yet man

Core

Hey bro. She is going purple. Alot of red deeper inside the buds as well, I hope it stays during drying, would make some pretty smoke. I cropped one of the p3 last night, was not as big or purple as the previous one, but still very pretty, buds are rock hard, and sticky

here you go

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
I agree with DD, that's a nice shot bro. All cropped here, now it's time to throw some more in. Talk soon bro, it snowed last night so you know what I'm doing today.

Dr Dog

Veteran
Yo folks
Another plant down last night, this time it was the small pc, I have to sort through the pics I took last night and get some up, today, hopefully I will get another pc chopped at least.

Popping some beans today as well.
On the list for the next run
1. Cores Mongrel, 6 seeds to be popped
2. Jackie P and Sour diesel, 2 seeds to be popped
3. Cores Dominatrix 5 seeds to be popped
4. OGA Sour puss 10 to 15
5. OGA Zombie Virus 10 to 15

That should fill my room nicely, going to be a bit longer of a veg, as I will be sexing these before flipping lights, possibly clone sexing, not sure will have to see how I feel in about a months time. Going to start them under 2 x 26 cfl, with a supplemental 26 w UVB bulb, to add that extra sun touch.

ESBE
Thanks man, I certainly will, more to come this morning

Doobie

Welcome aboard dude, my pics are nowhere close to yours, but I will get better. It is amazing how much a point and click camera actually does for you, I am learning how to use my new camera, by the time I have new buds in 09 I should be quite proficient at it.

High Low
Thanks dude, Like I said before, dont worry about reppin me, hit me when you can, I have lots of rep.

Yo B
Makes it hard to respond to ya when i talk with ya nearly everyday, you already know everything, and thanks brother, I should have some nice shots up today as well

If I do not make it to your threads everybody to wish you it

:joint: HAPPY NEW YEAR :joint:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Timber, small pc is down

Timber, small pc is down

Ok chopped up the small PC last night

Man, I love the pc but it is a pain to chop, loads of leaves, and sticky.

I did not bother with anything to small to chop up and I have them as trim, drying it up now, will probably just make some butter or sift hash from it

OK so here are some crop shots

The 2 main colas

More pics today of others that are chopped

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmh i wish i had one to cut now.....hehehe nice work!!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey Dr Dog, how ya sprouting those seeds in this cold weather? I've had 40 sitting in pots for over a week now, and they're just shivering in their shells, with faint murmers of "no,no, it's too cold out there" coming from them.

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Core

Well you can live through me if you wish, but in another week I will be saying teh same thing, that I want to have buds.

GMT
Ahh, good question, I use a seedling heating mat, keeps root areas at about 20 c, I should see tails within a day of some of them

Dr Dog

Veteran
Last shots of the godzirra pollen chuck

I will get some of the buds, but here are the last intact shots

mmm I am gonna miss that plant

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beautiful bro.them are the ones ya almost hate to chop...almost :D
thats a bad mf bro,i hope i find that pheno..the Godzirra pheno!
peace-T-

Dr Dog

Veteran
Old soul
Thanks dude, I fell asleep like 10 pm, so it was a pretty safe new years for me

Tona
Yeah, it was tough but I made it through it, loads of bud from her, all hanging now. Will chop another plant tonight

Got my seeds into pop, will have more news on that tonight, when i check them

Latest posts

Latest posts