What's new

The Clone Only Strain 'Armageddon'

Rezinous

Cheers for the extra info Doc, you have been a BIG help...

btw: i wouldnt buy beans from the vendor you mentioned though mate but thanks for looking out... when i said 'dawgsbolloxs' i was referring to the ICMag user who posted on page 1, sorry bout the confusion :)

Note: Never speak bad of others,, but warn the youth,, dogsnuts are NOT original,, or reputable as reliable seed vendors. they are vampires.. sucking of little kids and feeding on money hungry idiots mostly. stay clear of them folks. There are 1000s of other seed outlets out there that are more positive. trust us

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Background info...

picture.php

picture.php

.. keep conscious

Edit: the price is even still in guilders.. lol

(Jah bless that guilder ,, 100 of them bought you 10g of Super Skunk back before then).

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nah.. the F= Guilder for some Dutch reason (i'm sure someone more cultural can explain) something to do with Flemish or Flanders, or something that way. All I know is 100 guilders ment 10g of Super Skunk (when it was still SUPER skunk) which was £32 back then... c1994 ,, a bargain ,, we broke out the rip-roll rizlas :D

snorey

Great thread and discussion, i have seen HGF Armageddon which was quite fruity and different to the cutting that circulates which is commonly none as ARMA. OR ARMAS, which has a smell of catpiss/ammonium undertones, a bit bland tasting imo, looks amazing and has quite a following been around since 04, some say this cut was brought over from Dam, some say it is select pheno from Pukka or HGF

Heres a few pics hope this helps with your research

https://www.icmag.com/ic/photo_popu...&prod=albums&cp=albums&e=vB_Editor_001&code=#
https://www.icmag.com/ic/photo_popu...&prod=albums&cp=albums&e=vB_Editor_001&code=#

Peace to all

B

Buffoonman

I grew some armagedon skunk from pukka years ago. It was fast to flower and very resinous but a poor yield. I was given the seeds wouldn't buy them as they were a silly price. Overall it wasn't a bad smoke but the yield stopped me from regrowing her. Never come across a clone though.

last year I got seeds from the tude, armagedon by doggie nutts seeds, 10 reg for 475 bucks, they sent me 19 seeds in two containers. (silver tins from pukka ) well to make a long story short, not a one of them popped. I will never buy seeds from doggie nutts again. they new they were bad or y else would they sent me 19 beans. Fuckin rip off co. :fsu:

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
last year I got seeds from the tude, armagedon by doggie nutts seeds, 10 reg for 475 bucks, they sent me 19 seeds in two containers. (silver tins from pukka ) well to make a long story short, not a one of them popped. I will never buy seeds from doggie nutts again. they new they were bad or y else would they sent me 19 beans. Fuckin rip off co. :fsu:

Fook me mate you actually bought some of their seeds for those prices. I just used to look and laugh my ass off thinking who would pay that for seeds. I am sorry you where suckered in mate but life is just full off lessons. The most I paid once was £85 for Reservoirs Diesel IBL seeds and I got 10 others free at the time.

Peace :tiphat::ying:

F

Fields~of~Green

My mate got his best ever yield from 2 600's 59oz growing those seeds I said he was stupid for buying em

The sick thing is he fried his first pack in a heated propogator and bought another pack lol grew massive long spears smelt abit spicy with a damp hay smell

Latest posts

Latest posts