What's new

The CHEMSTAR x DEEPCHUNK test thread...

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi fellow IC enthusiasts and friends i start this thread to document this cross i made i used my DC stud male to pollenate 4 different chemstar mums 2 phenos...

So i decided to throw 12 beans in a glass of RO water some were already cracked due to moisture, I checked 12 hours later most had popped then 24 hours all popped and were showing tails...

picture.php

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I put them all in Rockwool cubes with plain PH'ed water, put 3 beans into one rockwool cube as i ran out of cubes and subsequently pulled on of those out a runt so that leaves me with 10 to look through...

picture.php

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Benji off to a good start, got ya tagged bro getting my seat

dubite

Bookmarked!!
That male was a beast and the Chemstar is one of your most interesting cross uptodate imo. Earlier today I was not sure if you indeed do some breeding or not.. Now I fully understand why you deserve that "Inspired Breeder" tag.
Respects!

Endur

Veteran
Hello Benji, Looks good...cant WAIT to see how they will look in a couple weeks,...the cross sounds VERY colorful and tasty!!
thanks for sharing. ill keep on watching the progress.
ENDUR

J

jaded1

been waiting to see these popped,the chemstar throws loads of resin and that matched to that monster dc male should be something special!nice work benji

dubite

Hej Benji,
Any thoughts on the cross between Genius and Deep Chunk. Need some seeds asap for my upcoming indoor project and those sound pretty tempting..

Give thanks!!

T

THE PABLOS

Here We Go

Here We Go

:joint:Yepper Benji....this is the one I wanted to see...I'll follow along my good brother...I'd like in on these someday soon...I've got some of Hill's DC but I've no plan fer them yet and they are on the back back burner fer now. I'm much more interested to see this hybrid ya made...I'm pretty sure that this test grow will conclude that it's an excellent cross...put some on the market and I'll buy some up...pablos