ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let me get this right.

Sis x NL - I love it.
GG#4 = dubb x sis x choc d - more fire

Stardawg - Chem D or 4 (?) x Chem D Bx3 ie Tres Dawg

and

Tres Sis = Sis x Chem D Bx3

I want Tres Sis, personally...same male and Sis just really seems to be the cats meow.

dank.Frank

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
since we're being honest...
i thought/think the sis is kinda shitty
on its own, not bred with anything, I dont like.
kind of plain. ehhhhh
put it thru its paces a few times.
the best qualities the sis has is its breeding capabilities IMO

the smoke is just so blah.....

my opinion

coastal

That's interesting greyskull. Honestly ime the sister is the funky one and the D is the most bland thing in the chem family.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we all get high differently
thank goodness for different tastes and perspective!!!!

The strongest, most flavorful thing I have ever smoked, chem or not, was labeled "chemdawg c" and I bought it at harborside. The flavor was cheesy, diesel pinesol funk that was so strong you could chew on it. The chemdawg I see around colorado nowadays is really earthy, not my style. I would give up every cut in my harem for whatever harhorside had as chem c.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I had Jock horror from nirvana a few yrs ago.Massive buds! Extremely strong and lovely taste.Wish you could still buy it.
Always stays in my memory

same here... but we were stupid...didn't take cuttings, so that pheno was lost... we did buy 3 add. packs, and slowly have been looking for the lost pheno...have not found it yet..shit...

A

Alone

The strongest, most flavorful thing I have ever smoked, chem or not, was labeled "chemdawg c" and I bought it at harborside. The flavor was cheesy, diesel pinesol funk that was so strong you could chew on it. I would give up every cut in my harem for whatever harhorside had as chem c.

Could it have been Exodus Cheeze X ChemD?
I have seeds from CSG's called CheezeDawg.
Its Exodus Cheeze x ChemD. It sounds soooo good. I just havent popped any yet but I cant wait!

Adrih

hello

hello

So let's talk about the Chems:
'91 Chemdawg
Chem Sis
Chem 3 (edit: thx H&L)
Chem 4 - "reunion pheno"
Chem D

I'd like to break down what the differences are b/w these. Everyone tastes and smells things a bit differently and grows differently, but hopefully we can reach a concensus.

The only one I've grown is the Chem 4, but I've smoked a '91/OG hybrid that was the dankest ever. All the breeders seem to use the Chem D as the go-to cut, so I'd assume that it's the one they give highest marks to.
I can source these other cuts & run them side by side eventually, but tell me how you guys rate the different chems.

Chem 4 is chem of reunion islands? Sorry my inglish is very bad, Peace!

When i first got what i believed was the chem d [but no rather the sister]
I thought boy what a gr8 powerful fu****g smell,smells 100% meaty bbq,totally unique, not had out like it before.But imo,wasnt that strong! [in the after taste / after shock department]
The real chem d fills that void i think.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
since we're being honest...
i thought/think the sis is kinda shitty
on its own, not bred with anything, I dont like.
kind of plain. ehhhhh
put it thru its paces a few times.
the best qualities the sis has is its breeding capabilities IMO

the smoke is just so blah.....

my opinion

Since we're being honest... I think you cray cray, boo.

Nah, I hear ya... it's so true we all get high differently. Kinda crazy how true that is at times.

Out of the D/4/Sis I like the Sis the most. D didn't do much for me and I was kinda bummed about that, I was expecting more from her but maybe that's why I don't dig her as much. The 4 is fun at first, like the first day, and then gets boring quick. But the Sis does the trick. She doesn't bag up as nicely or weigh up as much so I think that's always hurt her. But I think she's the best smoke of the 3. Just my two pennies.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
had the D,4, and 3, if i kept one it would be the 4, for outcrossin i like the D. im past the Chems at this point, ya can only smoke a plant for so long.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
I have to agree with the chem sis guys...to me she doesn't fill out that great and her bag appeal could be better/more resin coated, but other than that I think she smells the strongest, taste the best, and gives the most pleasurable high. (out of the 4, sis, and D) As far as which strain I prefer to grow the D all the way, she just puts out.

RespectGreen

Veteran
I get pretty fat buds off chem sis, I love it. Generally 4-7 gram tops with 4-8 tops a plant. To me she stretches the perfet heights to tie down the plant at day 15 days and pull and tie the bottoms one up to make they get more light while the top is tied down.... Then trim the bottom 1/4-1/2...

Just got her back, but this cut looks weather compared to what I've had.... I'm hoping she come back to normal in my care!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Almost 4.5 off 2lights and 27 plants

captain planet

Veteran
Chemdog is my grail ! Got a slight funk with full blast of phenolic astringency, rings the bell. I think I like the flavor mostly bc of the high, my brain immediately responds with one whiff........ "like yup thats it, that's what we want "

Latest posts

Latest posts