What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Chem family

F

FreshGenetics

I'm so happy to hear that m8!

So it could be a Chem'91!

Dem ain't spidermites!

F

FreshGenetics

@BrainSellz

Thank You for saying that, but she is stresssed.

Light stress (low levels, inconsistent) and root bound (18oz cup).

That's why she's pushing trichomes (not mites!).

She's trying to flower!

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
@BrainSellz
Thank You for saying that, but she is stresssed.
Light stress (low levels, inconsistent) and root bound (18oz cup).
That's why she's pushing trichomes (not mites!).
She's trying to flower!

i hope u are rite... i've seen leaves like that numerous times... and they have been our recent grows... good luck...

I

Iron_Lion

OG Kush S1 from seed day 52

picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
whoooot...

whoooot...

iron.....looking like a og for some reason?jeje...
91sk va on right...s1 91 left....
picture.php

yo genetics it seem's to me that you have the apothecary 91...ran her once..nice smoke....just not that sourkushfunk....that comes allong with the va cut...
sk va on left....you can see her kushy indica leaves......
picture.php

I

Iron_Lion

MoneyMike that S1 looks identical to the Sk Va in that side by side.
May I ask the method of reversal in making those S1's? Im interested in starting to make my own fem seeds at home.

Last edited:
F

FreshGenetics

yo genetics it seem's to me that you have the apothecary 91...ran her once..nice smoke....just not that sourkushfunk....that comes allong with the va cut...

Didn't kno there ar 2 cuts.

Then it isn't The CD'91?

So va cut > apoth91?

Rudedewd

To me there is only one 91 cut and that is the same cut that Chem hooked up Skunk Va with. I'm not sure what the apothacary cut is but the Skunk Va cut is 91 chemdog.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the apoth chem is like a light version of chem d(IME)...gets passed in cali dispensaries as chem d alot

I

Indian Culture

I've seen and heard alot about the Chems but have yet to have the opportunity to try them, I hope one day I get to and they are as good as people say.

Just scored some full melt from my local dispensory,Star Dawg is the name believe its made with Chem 4.Unbelievable meds.The taste has that unmistakeable sour fuel, when the gram is opened it stinks up the air almost comicaly some of the best bubble I have ever puffed.Melts to nothing definetly a rare a special treat!

KRD

Tres dog x chem 4, I have some going right now makes the 4 look shitty, smells like skunky,piney,fuel super dank. Anything with chem in it has the possibility of being world class herb.

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
What would you guys say would be average finishing times for chem 4, and chem d?

10 to 12 wks about how long mine take...

i just finished a Pure Kush i put 91skva on i got about 20 beans i cant wait to try these buggers

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
Me 2. Thanks though.

could be the one.. but needs to veg out more .. get pass the 3 leave blades and build a little more structure might to be able to tell..

looks killer either way!!!! be nice to show some pics of her when she starts to grow some boobs =)

G

guest121295

Here's my 46 day representation of the D, I tried to make her look nice but, I'm no photograher.:)
picture.php
picture.php