What's new

THE CENTURY CLUB.......elite bong rippers only.....

simon

Weedomus Maximus
Veteran
I've never really counted the number of bong hits in a day. Thinking about it, I smoke from ~6:00AM until ~1-2:00AM all day, every day. Mostly, semi-continuous bong hits peppered with a joint every few hours for a change of pace. I mean, there's rarely a half hour between a series of bong hits. It's what I love to do. I also eat 4-5 firecracker doses throughout the day with ~.5g of (first sift) kief in each. Honestly, I've never met anyone who could inject as much Canna as myself, though I've seen a few similar individuals around these parts. At the risk of trying to enlarge my e-penis, I probably smoke at least 100 bong hits worth every day, not counting the extracts and concentrates. I smoked quite a bit before turning pro. Since it's a part of my job...forgetaboutit!

Simon

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey general..bro i believe in your style :headbange!!
yeah 100 reload in 1 day you can for sure , you fly down in the end of the day but it's normal , you no me everyyear i go in high montain Hymalaya-india in parvati valley and we smoke with friend more then 100 "chilum" with "charas" everyday...but INSIDE CHILUM YOU PUT 1 gr CHARAS and believe me you smoke around 2500 meter altitude when you make paf you get very fast stoned, your head like collapse for 1/2 minute yuo don't no what happen around ...after this you come back normal very fast cause in this altitude your blood running very fast and take oxygene again quickly and you make one more chilum...also chilum go around circle friend for more then 1 paf , maybe 2 or 3 sometimes ,depende how many friend smoke , like this from 08:00 am untill 12:00 pm!!!
we smoke like 4 or more people together all day and me personally i finish 2 tola every day (in mountain indy local people send charas in tola, 1 tola is 10 gr) me smoke 2 tola my friend finsh 2 tola etc... in the final day we smoke around 100 gr charas everyday, normaly i go india for 3/4 months...is good session for 4 month you no, but when i come back europe sure i can't smoke 2 tola everyday you no!! i finish my charas very fast after, i'm ok with only 4/5 gr charas a day!!!
sorry for my shit english but hard life teacher me !!

in the final what i want tell you is ....in high mountain smoke all day like full power charas, after you get a full power , the charas give you energize and go walking in the jungle , make party , maybe also fucking free like hippy style ...ah ah

just i remember the story from 6 year Parvaty Valley you no!!!
maybe you check in the internet some place where i go, if you want check this vilage after you no what talk about: Pulga(where i live when i go), Nectam,Tosh,Manikaram,Kasol, all this village are in Parvaty Valley in HYMACHAL PRADESH ( Region in north INDIA). :wave: