What's new

The Canna Embassy organic homegrowers thread

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hi Verger,

"You can give me your love, not your thoughts, I got my own".....

You are talking about an ego...
I only read in your posts: I need this, I want that, I don't like this, I don't like that and 90% are complaints... nagging, like a woman that has her period.
Every sentence starts almost with I....
The only thing you do is isolating yourself more and more and I have the feeling you are looking for friends..
Don't put people down at this thread please, either it's me, or another... It's so easy to put people down...

By the way, what do you mean with "private"??
The last pm I wrote you was this message on the 19th of may with an answer to your question.

"Viking is een van de beste Sativa kloontjes die er ooit geweest zijn. Komen van (Positronics).
De andere helft is zaad meegenomen direct uit de Himalaya (Nepal) en na meerdere generaties te zijn
aangepast aan de Nederlandse omstandigheden gekruisd met de Viking.
Hier kwam Purple Peace uit in 1993.
Hierna met vele bekende rasjes gekruisd, zoals: Early Girl, Powerplant, Shiva, NLX, Purpurea Erdber en Haze.
Nu na jaren dus weer eindelijk Sativa"

So just look for an expert Verger, I am not, still learning every day.

Groene groetjes, G.A.

Today is very sunny and 27 degrees!
The ladies bathing in the sun....
I think de "Verdamper" (vaporizer) is a great invention.
Since the Canna Embassy has a Verdamper I smoke less tobacco.
I love it also, because you have the pure taste of the herb.
At the beginning I had to get used to the fact that you almost don't feel that you inhale the "damp".
That's what it is, because de Verdamper doesn't burn the leaves and buds.
Only the esoteric oils (like THC and Cannaboïds) are vaporized.
So that's why it's a healthy way of using Cannabis as a medicin, but also more healthy for the recreative user.
And if the buds are "damped" the weed is still there, but the thc and other working substances are damped.
By the way, do you guys know that if you burn the pure weed that it contains three and a half times more tar then tobacco? I didn't, but I know now.... :smile:

Keep on growing folks, take care and stay safe, whatever you doïng (or not) and wherever you are....

(purple) Peace, G.A.

Peace, G.A.

250708totalsunnyterraceandplants.jpg

250708Verdamper.jpg

250708aftervaporizing.jpg

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good reply darpan. I had to walk away in a bad mood, not wanting to unleash a torrent of negativity in your thread.
It's Deja Vu all over again, lol.
I want nothing more to do with you and your kind.
I hope this time he means it. Such a sour disposition!

On a positive note, I checked on my PP today, and she is in the 1st real stage of flowering, and I was most happy to see those early calyx's showing a purple blush! :jump: I can only hope they smell & taste as good as my last PP!

Thank you Esbe! :respect: Have a great weekend all you Canna-Embassy followers! :wave:

V

Verger OG

Yes I want some help. I I I. Me me me. How bad of me that I, I want some help. IK ik ik.

I ask if you want to look in my thread and perhaps post two sentences to confirm my suspicion on deficiencies. . But oh no! You don't get off your throne. You post here and nowhere else. You make it look like I am some bastard. And everyone will fall in line behind you no doubt.

Because they are too coward to work to defend cannabis like you do. They use you for it.

Hmpf. What do I need to ask you for help for. Your pictures show your plants are fine, so why would you care about mine right?

Everyone in this website tries to help each other, even I try to help people in the infarmary. But when I ask a fellow Dutch guy for some help oh no, god forbid! Nice to have fellow countrymen so eager to help out.

They were your own seeds. Would it have been so much trouble to just humor me and share your expertise?

I don't want your advice anymore.

You are too busy with your self.

OgreSeeker

G.A. said:
Hi Verger,

"You can give me your love, not your thoughts, I got my own".....

You are talking about an ego...
I only read in your posts: I need this, I want that, I don't like this, I don't like that and 90% are complaints... nagging, like a woman that has her period.
Every sentence starts almost with I....
The only thing you do is isolating yourself more and more and I have the feeling you are looking for friends..
Don't put people down at this thread please, either it's me, or another... It's so easy to put people down...

By the way, what do you mean with "private"??
The last pm I wrote you was this message on the 19th of may with an answer to your question.

"Viking is een van de beste Sativa kloontjes die er ooit geweest zijn. Komen van (Positronics).
De andere helft is zaad meegenomen direct uit de Himalaya (Nepal) en na meerdere generaties te zijn
aangepast aan de Nederlandse omstandigheden gekruisd met de Viking.
Hier kwam Purple Peace uit in 1993.
Hierna met vele bekende rasjes gekruisd, zoals: Early Girl, Powerplant, Shiva, NLX, Purpurea Erdber en Haze.
Nu na jaren dus weer eindelijk Sativa"

So just look for an expert Verger, I am not, still learning every day.

Groene groetjes, G.A.

Today is very sunny and 27 degrees!
The ladies bathing in the sun....
I think de "Verdamper" (vaporizer) is a great invention.
Since the Canna Embassy has a Verdamper I smoke less tobacco.
I love it also, because you have the pure taste of the herb.
At the beginning I had to get used to the fact that you almost don't feel that you inhale the "damp".
That's what it is, because de Verdamper doesn't burn the leaves and buds.
Only the esoteric oils (like THC and Cannaboïds) are vaporized.
So that's why it's a healthy way of using Cannabis as a medicin, but also more healthy for the recreative user.
And if the buds are "damped" the weed is still there, but the thc and other working substances are damped.
By the way, do you guys know that if you burn the pure weed that it contains three and a half times more tar then tobacco? I didn't, but I know now.... :smile:

Keep on growing folks, take care and stay safe, whatever you doïng (or not) and wherever you are....

(purple) Peace, G.A.

Peace, G.A.

250708totalsunnyterraceandplants.jpg

250708Verdamper.jpg

250708aftervaporizing.jpg

Sweet pics G.A.
And just to let you know...I've heard of people being banned for posting the contents of private messages. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hi High..., thank "god" there is light in this room.... lol

Verger :wave:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBB1UQMT4hU&feature=related

Ogreseeker thnx for sharing...
The content of the private message was already "published" before at this thread, but I don't like repeating myself at the thread.
Every day a new way...

Yesterday evening we gathered with some friends for a nice BBQ.
My buddy Gijs has been with a couple of friends to the Tour de France and made some clips.
He shared this with his friends.
The gods were smiling from above in a beautiful sky..
The host has some nice Haze plants at his garden terrace.
Others were fishing, listening music, dancing, or sharing the joint.
One of the girls is working at a children's animal farm.
So we learned how to milk a cow, or a goat. :smile:
When the sun went down we were enjoying the fire place...
Thanks my friends for the lovely evening and BBQ.

Peace, G.A.

edit: On the 17th of august there will be a "Verdamper BBQ" at the Canna Embassy...
If people like to join that BBQ, just drop a pm.

250708sunnyskyandleavestree.jpg

250708BBQshiningheartinthesky.jpg

250708BBQGardenterraceandplants.jpg

250607BBQIdoandfriendswatching.jpg

250708BBQIdowatchingTourdeFrance.jpg

250708BBQguyandplants.jpg

250708BBQwaterandtrees.jpg

250708BBQfishing.jpg

250708BBQdognearfishingrod.jpg

250708BBQcatchedafish.jpg

250708BBQremovinghookfromfish.jpg

250708BBQMennoandBBQ.jpg

250708BBQjoint.jpg

250708BBQGijsmetjoint.jpg

250708BBQlearninghowtomilk.jpg

250708BBQfireplace.jpg

Peace, G.A.

Last edited:

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
After the BBQ Gijs had to work at Fresh FM.
He has every week live dj's in the studio.
DJ Ludovici is also die "Mix Polizei" in Club Fresh.
I like Fresh FM the most on friday night between 9 pm and 1 am.
You can listen also live on friday night at: www.fresh.fm

Yesterday DJ Estroe was the guest DJ.
I made some little clips again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcHg82SkScA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uszkBtcdYk0

This link is a nice clear soundtrack of the "work"of DJ Estroe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34dAPDM2W3E&feature=related

De Verdamper was also present again :smile:

Peace, G.A.

260708ClubFreshIamaDJIamwhatIplay.jpg

DJ Gijs Alkemade

260708ClubFreshDJEstroe.jpg

DJ Estroe

250708DJLudovicimixPolizei.jpg

DJ Ludovici "Die MIx Polizei"

250708ClubFreshdeVerdamper.jpg

Last edited:

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
So funny, I came across a clip of breakdancing that I made at the end of last century :smile:

It's the Rennie Harris Pure movement from Philidelphia.
They opened the National Dance Festival in a theatre where I worked at that time around the corner of the Canna Embassy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t11N_NlazfY

I just came to them, because I was watching next wonderfull clip and got inspired.
I had to think about Rennie Harris when I saw this lovely coir and dancers... wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIZ3mCh_zfY

Today was another lovely day in paradise...
Sunny and 27 degrees, the forecast for the coming days are the same with a little rain at night... just lovely for the plants.
I gave them some extra Bio Rhizotonic today.

Green greetz, G.A.

260708viewfrombackterracetotal.jpg

250708Hazewoodenboxtotal.jpg

260708totalPurplePeace.jpg

260708totalMilfweed.jpg

260708PurplePeacebowl.jpg

Kayaman

Veteran
As last season with the splitted one in the box...this year i'm liking the haze in the box.
They are exploding!!!
Great plants!! :rasta:

V

Verger OG

I guess that is why your plants look so terrible, you are still a noob after decades of growing. And making your own seeds and varieties. Keep 'pointing your finger at the moon' whatever that means, perhaps you 'learn something every day' because of it... It is clear you are not interested in sharing expertise. Everyone can see that. Do you help others out, like esben?

Try to keep your feet on the ground a little.

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Goodmorning world,

I think Verger didn't want any help.
Farmazz was so kind to help him out and gave Verger some advise at his thread and Esben helped him out many times.
It's seems it's not about help, it's about me, personal stuff.
Don't wanna go into that.
Licking ass I don't like either....
It's the first time I ignored someone on ICmag.
I just was fed up with his spamming this thread guys.

After some hot days we have some rain today in the morning.
Temperatures still above 25 degrees.
Sun is foreacasted for this afternoon.
I made a little clip of the falling rain....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJd7QLP5iYs

Peace and respect, G.A.

280708Totalplantsrainyterrace.jpg

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

AHAHAHA nice toilet grow dam it hehe i got to have a toilet tooo to grow in that just rock my world hehe your green purple peace on side 1 or 2 cant remember but is sure is a great one .....Do you think they can finish out in dk?

Last edited:

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hi Kallenavndk,

Welcome.
Yes they grow fine in Denmark.
The strains are adjusted to the (Northern) European countries.
Your plants are looking swet man. Love your flower pics.

Peace, G.A.

box.jpg

060708waterlely-1.jpg

Last edited:

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hi Sagaseedman,

Good to see you.
Sorry for my late repsons on your question.
Dropped you a pm.

This is the boat in Almere...
There are also boats in The Hague and Maastricht.

Peace, G.A.

These are (old) pics of the blow boat in Almere.

blowboatalmere.jpg

salesblowboat.jpg

Last edited:
G

Hello green friends!:wave:
Let the good vibe goes on!
Always a big pleasure to check your thread Darpan! Keep it up!
Hey Verger! Come on bro... Leave this things to private, keep growing and stay happy!

harvest time?:smile:
16863harvesttime.jpg

We have to wait lil bit:smile:

16863slonecznik.jpg

Best luck for everyone!:wave:

Last edited:
G

G.A.: Here, not only cannabis is showed but also life! Life of the grower and his friends. I like it! That's a great topic for documental movie, hehehe... :wink:

Allijah: nice shoots :yes:

From me.. this pic of a magic pudding (or something like that; waiting 4 effects ;)

rgrds!

K

kallenavndk

Nice lotus pic G.A ...Is it your boat? Looks awesome bu should be green i think thats a good coulor for a Chroni Cruiser like that :)

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Alijah :wave:

Thnx for sharing the beauty of nature..
Can't get enough of that kind of pictures..
Love to the family.

Shaman,

My life is "drama" enough already... :>)

Kallenavndk (somehow diffucult name for me language wise).... thnx for sharing.. :wave:
posting goes fast at the moment...

I call you Kall... lol, no that's not MY boat, I am a "man of the street", nothing to lose....

Cardiel is a very nice guest.
I can't speak for him, but I think he is enjoying his stay as well and is still a "burger prince"..
This afternoon we went to a local coffeeshop where we sat down in a "cozy corner".
Since 4 weeks we can't smoke joints with tobacco anymore at the most coffeeshops.
The coffeeshops that aren't "big" enough and haven't the facility to make a seperate smoking area are almost empty.
You still can smoke pure joints and pipes with hash at all the coffeeshops.
Some shops "tolerate" joints with tobacco taking the risk to pay a fine, if they are controlled by "the state"...
I don't think it will go that far, because that would be too much work and time for "the state".
The justice and the health departments are making overtime already and more and more personell is "sacked".

When we had our drinks we "build up" de Verdamper...
When we came in the shop was almost empty, but after 15 minutes or so, more and more people came in and took a look at de Verdamper (Vaporizer) and started asking questions about de Verdamper and it's medical use.
Soon there was sitting a circle off people around de Verdamper. I pointed at the moon again.... :smile:

It's so nice to see that big smile if people took a "puff".

And some amazing "mindblowing conclusions" :smile:

Normaly a ready made joint in a coffeeshop contains between 0.3 and 0.4 gram of weed.
You smoke that one and in a couple of minutes the joint is gone, sharing it with 2 or 3 people and after 30 minutes the high has gone.

We vaporized 0.4 grams of weed with 6 people and every person could take twice a puff and was happy and high for 3 hours...

After Vaporizing 0.3 gram of vaporized weed was left.

Conclusion 0.1 gram were the esoteric oils like THC and Cannaboids...

Breaking news!!!!!!!!

Just received this information a couple of minutes ago by mail......

......................................................................................

From NORML.ORG:

Press Advisory: Marijuana Decriminalization Bill in Congress

Monday, July 28, 2008

WHAT:
Congressman Barney Frank (D-MA) and other Congressional cosponsors will convene a press conference to announce the introduction of legislation to remove federal penalties for personal marijuana use, and take questions from the media.

HR 5843, entitled An Act To Remove Federal Penalties for the Personal Use of Marijuana by Responsible Adults, would eliminate federal penalties for possession of up to 100 grams of marijuana, and for the not-for-profit transfer of up to one ounce of marijuana.

This proposal reflects the basic recommendations of the National Commission on Marijuana and Drug Abuse (aka the Shafer Commission) in their groundbreaking report to Congress in 1972 entitled Marihuana: A Signal of Misunderstanding.

This is the first federal marijuana decriminalization bill to be introduced in Congress since 1978, and reflects the changing public attitudes that no longer support treating responsible marijuana smokers like criminals. According to a nationwide Time/CNN poll, three out of four Americans now favor a fine only, no jail, for adults who possess or use small amounts of marijuana.

Representatives from the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana LAWS (NORML), the Drug Policy Alliance (DPA) and the Marijuana Policy Project (MPP) will also participate in this press conference.

WHEN:
Wednesday, July 30, 2008 at 10:00am.

WHERE:
Room 2220 Rayburn House Office Building

......................................................................................

Somehow to me also very cynical, because 1978 (or around that time) was the time that the "tolerance policy" was introduced in the Netherlands and coffeeshops started to open up and sell weed and hasj.
They even were not called coffeeshops at the beginning.
Also the so called "youth centres" in the seventees and eightees had their own "house dealers".
Those youth centres were subsidised by the governement and became late eightees "pop centres".
No house dealers anymore, but more money from the governement for their musical and cultural activities.
Till the first of july you still could smoke joints in all those pop centres.
For them the same conditions as coffeeshops, pubs and restaurants right now.
I don´t know if the pop centres allow pure weed smoking.

It makes me just a little sad that in the last couple of years, because of the (Dutch) Christian dogmatic politics, the little and cozy shops are disapearing, or coffeeshop owners giving up their business....

Still a long way to go....

This afternoon and evening the sun was shining again..
Summer back in town

The plants are doing fine.
Even the sunflowers and Morning Glory are expanding after
the Bio Rhizotonic.

Highlighter thanks for those lovely Morning Glory seeds.
I am enjoying them very much.
The only way is up!

Take care and stay safe folks, wherever you are....

Peace, G.A.

280708CardielenVerdamper.jpg

260708viewfrombackterracetotal-1.jpg

280708A5totalwoodenbox.jpg

280708PPtotal.jpg

280708totalsubflowersandMorningGlor.jpg

280708MGtheonlywayisup.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts