What's new

The Canna Embassy organic homegrowers thread

V

Verger OG

John XIV. said:
They took us to the station,where I had to sit 4 hours waiting for them to talk to me...
The little "Interview" itself took only 10 minutes for me,but my 2 friends had to talk with them 1 1/2 hours each... Also they took our fingerprints,height and weight and photos...
But I'm OK with it,so I'm enjoying life and because it's weekend I just went buying some fun ;)
Wish you all the best for the weekend,
I'm off with my sister to a youthhostel near us with friends ;)
John

That is terrible news. From now on you are known to the police and the justice system. And you will remain in all kinds of criminal databasesm, including american databases of the FBI and secret service as well for the rest of your natural life...and probably beyond that, so they can profile your children and future wife.

This is why I remain healthy paranoid. Once you are arrested that will never go away in todays society.

If you ever travel outside Europe, especially to the usa, be extremely careful. They will see a red flag pop up on some computer when you go through customs there. If you have anything on you, well, do not!

Even I was suspect because I came from NL. I was taken into a metal room and was searched, my shoes were bend to check for secret compartments and a guy felt my crotch.

I was asked how much money I had in my wallet and everything in there was checked.

This is extrmely bad luck for you. Bit it is done. Your records will remain with you like a shadow. and the way society works these days, they might connect you one dat to terrorism if they proclaim, even if it is a lie, that terrorists get money from selling weed.

That puts you among a group of suspects.

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello world,

Hi Verger, thanks for sharing and your concern....

I went to the dentist in Amsterdam this afternoon and he started to fix my teeth!
When he was ready we visited the Pollinator where a lot of ICmag friends were sitting together, smoking the goodies and sharing experiences.
It was very nice to meet some new friends.
Karma I hope your Happy Brother gets what it deserves.
And Clouds that NY city Diesel was very nice!
It was a relaxed atmosphare and some quality organic stuff was goïng around.
Thanks Gipsy and Mila for the little gadget and video!
Good luck tomorrow everyone.
That the best may win..

Peace, G.A.

1704082dentistrooms.jpg

190408dentistchairandinstruments.jpg

190408grinderGypsyNirvana.jpg

190408VideoLookingforTash1.jpg

Looking for Tashi http://www.remarkable-journeys.com/promotashi.shtml

190408Orchidstotal.jpg

190408orchid.jpg

Last edited:

buddymag00

hi im in ireland where the climate is cool temperate oceanic and it gets cool and humid in sept . ive never done an outdoor grow before. i know of dutch passions early flowering varieties that avoid the sept mildew / budrot issues by finishing in august.can you suggest some strains i should try ? judging by your pics i think you have a lot better uality sunshine than i have available to me.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
cheers for you teeth darpan and for karmas lovely "happy brother"! hope you all had a nice 420!

EDIT! just saw some results from the icm cup http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1645079#post1645079

CONGRATZ karma bro! number 3 in sativa and 8 in indica! and number 4 in hash, woooow! you are the man bro!

Official Results: 2008 IC Mag 420 Growers & Breeders Cup

Sativa Category
1. NYCD - Soma
2. Chemdog - Green House
3. Kushage #16 - Karma Genetics
4. Nevils x Mango Haze - OJD
5. Lifesaver - Moppel
6. Sourfly - Mosca Negra
7. Cambodian Haze - Soma
8. NYCD - Cloudz
9. Zamal - Magus Genetics

Indica Category
1. Buddha's Sister - Soma
2. Cheese - Mr. GT
3. Lemon Skunk - Green House
4. So Gouda - Soma
5. Bubba Kush - Green House
6. Purple Bastard - OJD
7. Double Dutch - Magus Genetics
8. Happy Brother - Karma Genetics
9. Aiea - Delta 9
10. Kings Kush - Green House
11. Flylicious - Mosca Negra
12. K Train - Green House

Hash Category
1. Bubble Bobble - Mr. GT
2. Biddy's Bubble - Magus Genetics
3. Amnesia Haze - Soma
4. Happy Brother - Karma Genetics

Grower of the Year (Determined by IC Mag Admin)
JLP

Breeder of the Year (Determined by IC Mag Admin)
Reservoir Seeds

Coffee Shop (determined by write in vote by judges)(All 4th place received same number of votes)
1. Green House United
2. Dampkring
3. Green Place
4. De Republic
4. Boerejongers
4. Siberie
4. Popeye
4. Club Media

Last edited:
G

:wave:

Hello Canna friends!

First of all i want to say congratz to Karma bro! :respect: :D
For sure yu guys had a great time enjoing 420 cup. :headbange

a new life, purpurea princess first breath...:smile:
16863newlife-med.jpg

and a macro of my 'old lady' lol 2 weeks left...
16863trzy1-med.jpg

have a nice day everyone!!!:wave:

K

Karma Genetics

Thanks all. It was a great experience. Next year will come back better ha ha.

It was fun winning a price between all the big seedcompany's.....

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes Karma, how to represent yourself! :jump: :woohoo: :jump: :woohoo:

Right there in the pack w/ Soma, Magnus, GH. How to go! :respect:

Hope all had a lovely international marijuana day! :rasta:

Peace, HL

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello all,

Karma congrats, it feels great to see you on "the list".
It's proving that it's all about the quality, not the quantity.
But I think your Happy Brother deserved better. :smile:
Next year I will make an entry with the Purple Peace..
It was nice to sit at Mila's place around the big table and getting high with you and some new ICmag friends and sharing experiences.
:wave: Cloudz.

It was a pitty I missed you Browser and Core.

It was great to see Soma again after a couple of years and that he is still alive and kicking and compassionated towards the sweet herb.

Ilijah, that's sweet....
Spring is arriving overhere. Keep on sending more eastern wind... lol

(purple) Peace, G.A.

Next year's entry... lol

210408PurplePeacemacro.jpg

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
yeah karma bro! go for 1.place next year, you can do it for shure!

heres my flowering happy bro. love it!
happybrother0408jpg2cu0.jpg

happybrother0408ex6.jpg

happybrother0408jpg1up1.jpg

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
indeed pitty i missed you G.A.....i woz there untill after the cups where given out....Browser left a little before that...there woz so many people at the greenhouse i stopt with meeting people ...damn shame realy i would of given you a nice nug of my stash i had with me.....next year my friend,next year ;)

Hello Canna Embassy!

I'd like to add my congratulations to Karma:respect:
I was lucky enough to test some Happy Brother yesterday, thanks mate:yes:
Next year you go for the first position!

Darpan I'm sorry we didn't meet in A'Dam!
I was there only yesterday afternoon and I know you were already back to The Hague. There will be of course other occasions:rasta:
It will be funny if you plan to enter the Purple Peace for the next year Cup... we will have a Canna Embassy derby between you and Karma lol
(well.. now that I'm thinking about it...not sure the word "derby" is used in English too! it's like when the two football teams of the city of Milan - Inter and AC Milan - play one against the other)
And is your teeth ok now?

I have been very happy to meet Core and his friend, and of course Browser.. it was a very nice sunny Sunday!
Only thing is... I have to get more used to pure weed... (almost)nobody will accept to smoke tobacco mixed joints at the ICmag 420 Cup:D

Green greetings,
Picasso

Last edited:
T

The_Skunkist

So here we are ... I was just talking GA about "happy brother" few posts ago ....
I'm gonna put my evil hands on this clone ;) . :)
Peace everybody !

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello green friends!

Esben your summer starts early... lol
Lovely shots.

Core and Pablow, I am sure you guys had a great time.
I was there in spirit.

I had a BBQ the same night with some friends that are organizing a great free Reggae Festival called "Rastaplas" at the 31th of august.
In one month the new line up will be anounced at the site and you can have an impression of last years festival.

www.rastaplas.nl

It's a nice event to visit with family and kids.
The Canna Embassy will be there at the festival with a stand.

:wave: Paddi

Skunkist, I am a happy brother... lol

The Canna Embassy is thinking about a Canna Embassy Harvest Party and organic outdoor homegrowers meeting with full moon in october.
Not a cup, but a party where Canna Embassy friends can share their "pride of the year".

Maybe it's a nice idea for ICmag also to include next year an outdoor catagory at the cup.

At the Canna Embassy the little babies are bathing in the sun.
It's 17 degrees. This is also the forecast for the coming period and the night temperatures are rising also.

The final 5 plants at the Canna Embassy for this season are 4 Purple Peace and 1 female Green Ambassador Purpurea, that's growing back into the vegetative state.

I repotted all the plants from the peat pots into buckets and prepared 2 big buckets.
When I repotted the little plants I added some Canna Bio Rhizotonic.
At the end of may I will repot all the plants for the last time into bigger pots.
The Green Ambassador Purpurea is the only one that gets already every 4 days some Canna Bio Vega and once a week some Canna Bio Rhizotonic.

Don't think that if you give more fertilizer, that the plants will do better.
The opposit is true..

(purple) Peace, G.A.

200408BBQzoetermeer.jpg

220408plantsterracetoalsunny.jpg

220408PurplePeacemacro.jpg

220408GAPtotal.jpg

220408GAPpistels.jpg

Last edited:

cloudz

ICMag Donor
:wave: G.A.
First congratz to your friend Karma for the 3 place with Kushage :respect:
Great to see a grower under the first places.

Yes,G.A. it was nice to meet you and others at milas shop :joint:
next time we puff puff the Verdamper.... :D

NYCD same pheno, different grows, left was my entry.

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
He, he, he... Cloudz.

Good to see you around.

Yes the next time we will use de Verdamper.

Talking abouth the Verdamper.
I brought my father and mother some information on medical Cannabis and demonstrated them de Verdamper.
My mother has 2 new hips since last year and is in lot of pain after her last operation.
She also has Glaucoma.
Now she is taking several chemical drugs.
I advised her to talk with her physician about it, because medical Cannabis releaves the pain of the muscles around her new hips and it reduces the pressure on the eyeballs (Glaucoma).
Why taking several chemical drugs (with negative side effects) if you can use a natural product like Cannabis??!!
My mother loves beïng and working in the garden.
I brought her 2 little plants.
I hope for her that at least 1 of the 2 is a female.

Peace G.A.

220408paenmainfoonweed.jpg

2204082littleAfghanPeacebabiesparen.jpg

220408Verdamperontable.jpg

220408bowlVerdamperwithdamp.jpg

281006enjoy.jpg

Last edited:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Green Ambassador! :rasta:

As you say, shame we didn't coincide this time, but there'll be other chances :smoke:

This was my 1st cup and the "pure rolling" was a nice surprice. I started like that, but then got corrupted :redface: Anyways, had a great time there, tho I didn't get to talk with many people. Karma let me join those to congratulate you :jump: To be completely honest, I was way pass the point of really being able to fully appreciate the flava/effect of the HB, but I remember some cheese-achtig flava... I guess I'll have to try it again! :muahaha:

I've been busy lately, but I also have good news. The single purple p that I planted popped out! :joint: Pics to come, sometime...

I second the idea of an outdoor section for the cup (if the Admins are reading, hint hint!).

Take care :wave:

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
:wave Browser,

Little busy today.
Tonight a "Verdamper session" in Rotterdam.
Will report later.

Peace, G.A.

rasjano

hello there G.A...the maxima purple arrived here(chile) :jump: , soon shots of them...thnx so much to AGG & G.A

saludos desde chile :wave:

Hello G.A. and all!

I copy/paste some interesting press releases I read in the last days.

Press Release of Coffeeshop Checkpoint (Netherlands)

Terneuzen, April 18th 2008

Checkpoint is going to start with a badge-system for visitors of the coffeeshop. Visitors will only be admitted to the shop when they can show their customer card.

Last week Checkpoint gradually started introducing the system. First the Dutch-speaking visitors will be entered into the system, and next the French-speaking. The complete implementation of the system is expected to take a few months.

The system guarantees visitors do not buy more than the 5 grams they are allowed to buy in Checkpoint each day. The system also prevents minors from entering the shop. The management expects that the system will reduce the number of visitors as some will object to getting registered.

It’s the extra threshold. The last few months there have been less visitors at checkpoint than in the same period last year anyway. The visitor count dropped about 5%.

The real goal of the system, however, is to influence the behaviour of the visitors in the proper direction. The badge-system is to be tied to a set of houserules aimed at discouraging unwanted behaviour.

This way Checkpoint tries to contribute to tackling the root cause of the problem. They aim at reducing the lack of sanitation, parking- and trafficnuisance, and disposal of rubbish in the streets. Last year these annoyances inspired the city council’s decision to move the two coffeeshops to the perimeter of the city.
A new ally for the Major of Maastricht?
Terneuzen wants experiment with legal cannabis cultivation

Source: PZC http://www.pzc.nl

23 april 2008

Terneuzen - Substitute lord mayor of Terneuzen, Co van Schaik, believes that his city should start an experiment with legal cannabis cultivation.

With the experiment, Terneuzen can become an example for other municipalities in the Netherlands that likewise struggle with the current "lenient policy" towards softdrugs. Van Schaik reacts on the the declarations of resigning president Hans van Duijn of the police trade union NPB, who has proposed to completely legalise cannabis cultivation. According to Van Duijn the police can not win the fight against drug criminals. Legalising the cultivation of cannabis and organising the medical distribution of hard drugs to addicts would increase policie capacity to focus on other forms of criminality, according to Van Duijn.

Van Schaik considers the experiment in Terneuzen as a intermediary step towards full legalisation of cannabis cultivation.
Time for a Dutch LEAP(Law Enforcement Against Prohibition) organization?
Source: ANP, 23 April 2008

Woerden, 23 april. The cultivation of cannabis should become legal in
the Netherlands. At the same time the government should organise the
controlled distribution of hard drugs to addicts.

Only under these circumstances can the police make a serious effort to
fight drug criminals.

These are the words of the retiring president of the large police
association NPB (Nederlandse Politie Bond http://www.politiebond.nl/),
Hans van Duijn, in an interview that is published today in a number of
Dutch newspapers. According to him, the fight against drug related crime
has had little result, but represents a heavy burden on police
resources. Due to the many hours that police officers invest in the
fight against drugs, other forms of criminality recieve too little
attention, says Van Duijn.

In the end of May, Van Duijn (60) will resign as president of the NPB .
http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news...olice-union-chairman-wants-cannabis-legalised

Finally some voices of reason:yes:

Greetz :wave: