ICMag Donor
Veteran
What exactly is in the ' balanced blower'? :confused:

Lovely winterscapes from the park! :D:yes:

Have a wonderful stay in A-dam, I'm sure we'll hear more! :wink:

Merry Xmas, all! :wave:

V

Verger OG

It seems to be a frozen meal, 100% biological, vegetables. Emmm, rice in there too?

Last edited:

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
FINALLY found this thread; I lost it and could not remember where it was; nice to see the PP still floursing GA; hope you guys all have a happy holiday and great new year!!!!

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello world,

Hi Stich, long time no see..
Glad you found us!!
How are you doing my friend?

I am enjoying christmas at Xaviera's B&B.
Christmas night I spend with Ramses Shaffy.
We had a great time together. Chilling, listening music, smoking and having fun.

The day before I made a little tour by some coffeeshops...

The nice thing of Amsterdam is that there is a coffeeshop for everyone.
For folks with different strokes.

I started out at de Dampkring, a very nice coffeeshop where you can chill.
Nice vibes and good quality stuff.
I got myself some nice G13 Haze for the day. Very nice weed indeed.
This place was also used as location for the movie Oceans twelve with our friend Brad Pitt.

More information: www.dedampkring.nl

The second coffeeshop I went by was coffeeshop "The Other Site"...
It's a gay coffeeshop, but also people of other sexual preferences are most welcome...
It's a cozy and warm place to sit and smoke...

The last, but not least coffeeshop I went by was the Bulldog at the Leidseplein.
A funny detail is that this coffeeshop and bar was a police station before...

The Bulldog has more coffeeshops in town, but I went to the biggest one at the Leidseplein.
Downstairs is the coffeeshop where you can buy hasj and weed.
Upstairs is a bar and internet cafe.
You can play games and surf the net.
You can also have snacks here, like hotdogs and sandwiches.
This place is very popular and visited a lot by American and other tourists, because it's at the centre of Amsterdam, near the Vondelpark.

More info: www.bulldog.nl

I hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas.

Catch you all later...

(purple) Peace, G.A.

231207RamseswithFez.jpg

231207RamsesmetKDsleutelband.jpg

231207frontDampkring.jpg

231207Dampkringdesk.jpg

231207G13.jpg

231207coffeeshoptheothersite.jpg

231207BulldogLeidsepleintotal.jpg

231207Bulldogbar.jpg

231207InternetspaceBulldog.jpg

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
nice darpan, seems like you enjoyed your christmas with dear friends! nice presant you gave ramses, lol!

love this pic
231207BulldogLeidsepleintotal.jpg

did you btw read that dutch police officers cant smoke off duty anymore?

still lil life in the back yard, i seriously considered using this as christmas tree, hehe
8344dc_cross_dec_14_074.jpg

lil pix from the krome sections, was so nice to have you here my friend!
8344krome_sections_dec_071.jpg

8344krome_sections_dec_07.jpg

boys say high uncle darpan!
8344241207.jpg

83442412071.jpg

enjoy the rest of your holidaze darpan, you need to manage all your power now for the big event on jan 17!

Last edited:
K

Karma Genetics

very glad to hear you are having a good time in The Dam.

The family and me are at the farm of my parents today. I am going to try and make some pizza's in the old fashion stone oven of my father, I just started to heat it up with a lot of old wood. I will make some pic's dont now if i can upload them here but we will see.

That pic of the test crew is great Esben...
I am saving all things that are good for when you guys come here, Yes now is my turn to give you a piece of paper and a pen. hi hi hi......

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Man; I want to go to the dam someday I will get to go there sometime I know that for a fact!

Nice pics as always esbe and GA! I am doing fine; even though the holiday is meant for rest and relaxation; that is not true for yesterday lol
I Was up and down all day and night!
Esbe: The cops can't smoke off duty at all? So when they go home they can't smoke period?

Dude that bites a hard one!
The bulldog is a very nice coffee shop! PACMAN RULES!!!! ( <--- big video game freak here :) )

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hi guys,

Officialy policemen off duty can't smoke anymore, but I don't know if they get bloodtests, because some cops that I know that smoke said to me that they decide themselves if they smoke or not at home...
I never heard about trouble police made when they smoked..
I know there is a lot of problems with alcohol.. (becoming loud and very agressive...).

I leave Xaviera's today to celebrate new year with my parents...

Catch you later folks...

Peace, G.A.

edit: Before I left Amsterdam I bought some Silver Haze to celebrate New Year....

PC270015.jpg

Last edited:
V

Verger OG

Paar onnodige foto's nietwaar? Is lastig om in te laden elke keer als men hier komt. Misschien kan het iets minder en meer relevant. Sommigen vinden het misschien prachtig, de mensen zonder breedband niet, maar ik weet zo langzamerhand precies hoe jouw huis er uit ziet, vind je dat niet vervelend? En is het nu wel verstandig om een bekende Nederlander op een wiet website te zetten, weet ie dat wel? Als de privé of de Weekend daar achter komen... Misschien een idee voor 2008. Minder irrelevante foto's plaatsen. Ik hoef hiet niet te lezen dat weet ik wel maar zo'n ongeneerde kijk in jouw huis en jouw privésfeer is wel erg...voyeuristisch en exposed. Meer iets voor een blog. Ik denk niet dat veel mensen het interessant vinden om jouw haard te zien. Lijkt wel een soort potloodventerij. 'Kijk mij nou!'

K

Karma Genetics

sorry verger but now you are over reacting a litle i think. You can have your opinion, But your post isn't verry friendly.

Keep in friendly people we all now GA likes peace

V

Verger OG

Yes, GA is beyond any criticizing. He is our god right? I don't understand you. is he so good a person no one can ever say anything about his spamming of personal photographs that have little to do with cannabis? A few are okay, but come on. picture sof his wood stove? Or his tv dinner? If you ask me this is pure self importance. What could I care what he eats.

Just because someone works to defend cannabis, has a website does never mean they can't be asked to restrain themselves a little.

And I hate it when people jump to someone's defense just because of that.

And we all like peace. You sound like an over concerned mother: 'hush everyone! Cause daddy likes peace!' God forbid we would say anything bad to GA!

:spank:

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
please stay away from this thread tehn dude. darpans thread is cannabis culture and he is one of very few who gives us all a chance to see how his life is in pictures. this thread is very unick and we dont need you negative attitude dude.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

fireworks_1_bg_070404.jpg