What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Canna Embassy organic homegrowers thread

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello world,

Believe it or not G.A. is still kicking!
The weather was also last friday! In the middle of the night at. 2.30 am there was thunder, hail (balls as big as golf balls) and storm in the middle of the summer! Ice balls falling out of the air?! It was that hard that they ice balls cut off leaves like siccors!!
After 3 days they recovered again. What doesn't kill them, makes them stronger!
Keep on growing, take care and stay safe green friends!

Peace, G.A.

060712hagelenregendammage.jpg

060712afgesnedenblad.jpg

silent witness after the storm....

060712stillegetuigenastorm.jpg

Plants recovering... Picture taken half an hour ago just before sunset....

090712totalplantsrecoveringfromhailandthunderJPG.jpg

090712sunset.jpg

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
It looks like the summer is repeating last year's... Wet and around 20 degrees. If the aftersummer is as dry as last year's then it still can flower nicely.

This was just before the storm and thunder..

http://youtu.be/4n8csyO2dZ4

klint

Veteran
G.A my friend about that storm i belive You cuz this shit wake me up ! Every window at home was open and then BANG! ;] hope for Your plants that will not happend again :) keep the good work and take care bro ! :joint:

Jah Leon

Looking great Darpan. Will post my pictures of my plants from The Jack herrer and Purple peace kush. They are looking great. Thanks for everything.

Bless; love and gratitude

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hi Jah,

Good luck with your little project.

Here the last 2 days were very nice for the ladies.
Most of the time sun and lot of sun..
I got the males replaced by 2 little female plants (Haze) I call them "Misstery".
They won't get the same size as the other queens, but at least enough for my medicine.

I hope the aftersummer will still have a lot of sunny days, like last year's summer.
No mould at all! I don't mind a wet summer, but a wet aftersummer will trigger mould sooner.
Que serra serra.... ;>)

Keep on growing (your own), take care and stay safe...

Peace, G.A.

010812totalplantsterrace.jpg

010812PurplePeaceKushtotal.jpg

Purple Peace Kush

010812AfghanPeaceKush.jpg

Afghan Peace Kush

010812FloriaPassion.jpg

Floria Passion

010812MissMysterious.jpg

Misstery

whazzup

Veteran
hey Darpan, nice tree you got there, a bit early for xmas isn't it ;)

It's been too long, time for a meet and smoke!

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello green friends,

Reaching the final fase... I will miss the plants, but enjoy the feeling... ;>)
It was a surprising season. As purple last year's harvest was, as green the harvest is this seson. 4 different strains. The summer was almost a copy of last year's season. A pritty wet summer and dry aftersummer. The late "Misstery" came out fine, but still needs one or 2 weeks more. Last weekend we picked the Floria Passion and this weekend the Afghan Peace Kush will be picked. Next weekend probably the Purple Peace Kush (that came out green, so I will call it Green Ambassador Kush). She became a wild queen in the wooden box (again). And last but not least, the Misstery will be picked. And they are all carrying some seeds, because I pollinated them all with a first generation Jack Herer, a precious gift of a dear friend. So, enough reasons to celebrate the Canna Embassy Full Moon Harvest Party at the 28th of october, here in The Hague. If you like to join, just drop a pm.
I hope you all have a great harvest time this year..
Keep on growing, take care and stay safe...

Peace, G.A.

270912sunisbackatterrace.jpg

210912AfghanPeaceKushmedium.jpg

250912LeonardruiktaanAfghanPeaceflower.jpg

260912AfghanPeaceKushflowerclose.jpg

220912PurplePeaceKushtotalenRodneyinback.jpg

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello world,

Sun is still shining and some rain is coming. Except for the Green Ambassador Kush in the wooden box, I putted all the plants in front of the living window. Every ray of sunlight are some more resins. Patience is a virtue... ;>)
The Misstery is giving nice resins, one of the best white strains at the moment (as I am told). I crossed all with a first generation Jack Herer (from seeds). No mould, no diseases and the plants are still green. The temps are dropping. 16 degrees by day and around 10 degrees at night. So, one of these coming days (weeks) the harvest will be done...
Take care and stay safe...

28th of october big time Party, the Canna Embassy Full Moon Harvest Party at Club 330 Live in The Hague..
Blended Culture is one of the bands playing that night... Party Time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0StTtUAylRA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EclJn-uWZK4

Peace, G.A.

300912Mokissingtheplant.jpg

AfghanPeaceenMo.jpg

300912GreenAmbassadorKushmediummorningsun.jpg

300912AfghanPeaceKushflowerscontrast.jpg

011012AfghanPeaceflower.jpg

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Sun is still shining and the ladies still swetting... What a great aftersummer!!

041012terracetotalplants.jpg

041012GreenAmbassadorKushflowerresinsJPG.jpg

Green Ambassador Kush

041012AfghanPeaceKushflowerresins.jpg

Afghan Peace Kush

041012Missteryflower.jpg

Misstery

Last edited:

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello green friends,

Hi AGG, I was just thinking the other day about you and the Maxima Purple. No purple this year, but very nice crossess with the Kush.

Growcodile, good to see you.

Growing for Peace 2012 (9)

http://youtu.be/K7Pw0Kxyr0o

Just before harvest...

061012terrace3plants.jpg

061012AfghanPeaceKush2toppen.jpg

061012AfghanPeaceKushflower.jpg

061012GAbigbud.jpg

061012resins.jpg

NiceDayNesta

Hi Darpan, you've greened up your lovely jovely roofgarden again! Allways a pleasure to watch your plants, waving in the wind, jahbless.
Nice vid, great music!
What strain is the one at 00:40 sec?

Best Vibes, big up. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts