What's new

The Canna Embassy organic homegrowers thread

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello green friends,

Thnx Breal....

Yes, I am still alive and start kicking (again)... ;>)
This month we had a succesfull Cannabis Tribunal and Cannabis Liberation Day. Over 3.000people came to Amsterdam to demonstrate and celebrate! Great vibes...
My parents (81) came to celebrate also...

I made a little impression clip of my favorite music that day...

http://youtu.be/TW4sZmlIjpw

Cannabis Liberation day report Dutch World Radio with english, spanish, or porugese subtitles...

http://www.rnw.nl/nederlands/video/wietwalmen-op-cannabis-bevrijdingsdag

http://wadapipapi.nl/blog/?p=256 (only Dutch)

Meanwhile, today the minister of justice came with a Cannabis note today and he starts to experiment with the close pass system for locals only, no more foreigners and tourists are welcome anymore in one of the most social places ever, the coffeeshop.

240511coffeeshoppasopst.jpg

Maximum members 1.000 till 1.500, but nothing is sure yet, but that means that there will be more need of coffeeshops?!
He likes to start the experiment at the border district in the south before the end of the year. The rest will follow after...
But the state court still has still has to decide (European and privacy laws, discrimination, and so on). We expect the court's decision before the end of june. Also the governemnt still has to talk about the notition of the minister. So for the cannabis activist it's a turbulant time overhere in the Netherlands.

This week I repotted the little plants. This year I will grow 5 plants and the following strains: Purple Peace Kush, Green Ambassador Kush, Early Purple Peace ("Miss Muffin") and last, but nor least and the only (80%) Indica, Afghan Peace Kush. We had a great last month, warm and dry and the little plants are realy strong. I repotted them 2 weeks later as planned, but I had to wait for the Canna soil. But finaly they are at their final destination, but I am still looking for a toilet bowl.. ;>)
Wish for a hot and long summer!
Keep on growing folks, take care and stay safe...

Hugs and Peace, G.A.

240511preparingthesoils.jpg

240511spadewithsoil.jpg

240511worm.jpg

270511repottedplantstot.jpg

270511bucketwithearlypu.jpg

270511earlypurplepeace.jpg

Early Purple Peace ("Miss Muffin")

270511purplepeacekush.jpg

Purple Peace Kush

270511greenambassadorku.jpg

Green Ambassador Kush

270511afghanpeacekush.jpg

Afghan Peace Kush

270511sunflowerpoppngupi.jpg

Popping up Sunflower

Last edited:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello G.A.

Wow... I can't believe that they are actually going ahead with that. Who knows, and maybe cshops will open the road to canna social clubs, like it's happening in other parts of the EU.

And it's amazing to see how the politicians fail to address the problem. So now we smokers will need to have this pass, make sure you get in line early, spaces are limited! :laughing:

And where's the weed coming from? Oh no, we're not touching that one! :bump:

On the plus side, you can still grow 5 plants in peace in your garden. They're looking nice, and I'm sure they'll like it in their roomy new houses!

Happy growing,

B

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello green friends,

Browser I still don't believe that that pass will come through. We have to wait for the Raad van Staate this month.

Yeah the plants are doïng great. Specialy today. We have the first serious rain since weeks and the little plants are loving it!

Growing for Peace 2011 has started at the Canna Embassy.... ;>)

http://youtu.be/CD-PDkrk5GQ

Peace, G.A.

050611terracetotalrainy.jpg

050611plantsmedium.jpg

050611afghanpeacekushcl.jpg

050611purplepeacekush.jpg

050611greenambassadorku.jpg

050611missmuffin.jpg

050611waterdropinheartm.jpg

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep us posted G.A., both on the tribunal as on the plants

... In the meantime, the WAR ON DRUGS IS OVER :jump: ... Or at least should be. It has failed and a new approach is required, not my opinion, but those of people like George Shultz, Javier Solana, Kofi Annan and Ruth Dreifuss. You can read it at: http://www.globalcommissionondrugs.org/

Happy reading :wave:

B

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hi Browser,

The only problem is with all those political leaders who say now to legalize, didn't open their mouths when they were in charge! The politicians now have to put it on the agenda!

After finaly some couple of days of rain, the plants are growing fast. Just had 5 visitors from Germany en 2 from Kuwait. Who is next to stay at the Canna Embassy?

Sweet Dreams stayed for 2 months at the Canna Embassy and find work and rooms and is probably goïng to stay in the Netherlands. It's getting harder and harder for Polish people to find a good job and housing. Specialy when you have no professional skills like painter, carpenter, or constructor.

Keep on growing folks, take care and stay safe....

Peace, G.A.

p.s. Facebook profile name is Darpan van Kuik

http://youtu.be/SVSIJMhPbuc

200611terracetotalshotf.jpg

2006114plants.jpg

200611purplepeacekushan.jpg

200611earlypurplepeacem.jpg

200611greenambassadorku.jpg

200611afghanpeacekush.jpg

200611purplepeacekush.jpg

200611leafwithblacklady.jpg

Last edited:

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
The weather is realy great! Saturday some rain and yesterday and today temps above 30 degrees! The plants are realy expanding now. They love this weather.

Peace, G.A.

270611plantstotalterrac.jpg

270611afghanpeacekushto.jpg

270611missmuffintotal.jpg

270611greenambassadorku.jpg

270611purplepeacekushto.jpg

270611flowerbedwoodenbo.jpg

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hi HR and green friends,

It's been a while, but the Canna Embassy is still alive and kicking!
It's a quality year this year. Three males and 2 females. Two males I will remove and one male can do "the job".. ;>) The lucky one is the Purple Peace/Nepalese Kush in the wooden box. The females are Green Ambassador Kush and Early Purple Peace (Miss Muffin).
Last days lot's of rain. The leaves became huge because of all that rain. Today was a little summer again. We had a great spring late april/may, felt like summer and july starts to look like may, a lot of rain and temps below 20 degrees.
But the plants are doïng great and summer ain't over yet!

150711terracetotal.jpg

150711ppnk.jpg

Purple Peace/Nepalese Kush

150711hugeleaf.jpg

Leaf Green Ambassador Kush

150711purpleandyellowfl.jpg

150711ladybug.jpg

150711purpleandyellowfl.jpg

E

elmanito

De demonisering van hennep

De waarschijnlijk meest geslaagde demonisering ooit, die van de hennepplant, begon in de dertiger jaren.

Het werd uiterst geraffineerd aangepakt, midden in de tijd van de chemische revolutie. Het begon met twee zakenmensen; de eigenaar van een Amerikaanse chemiegigant en een steenrijke krantenmagnaat.

De eerste patenteerde het proces om synthetische kunststoffen te maken, de tweede wilde zijn papierfabrieken en enorme belangen in de bosbouw veilig stellen.
Negatieve publiciteit

Beide zakenmannen stonden blijkbaar niet alleen in de strijd tegen hennep. Er wordt beweerd dat ook andere grootindustriëlen, met zakenbelangen in onder andere de petrochemische, katoen- en houtindustrie, in het complot zaten. Deze zakenlieden hadden één gezamenlijk probleem; concurrentie van de zeer goedkope hennepplant. Ze besloten de handen ineen te slaan, hennep was immers een gevaarlijke dreiging voor hun miljardenondernemingen.
Kosten noch moeite werden gespaard om de hennepplant een slecht imago te bezorgen. Omdat op de hennepplanten op zich niets viel aan te merken, besloten ze de propaganda geheel toe te spitsen op het gebruik van hennep als drug. Ze namen zelfs een louche Mexicaans straatwoord voor hennep, marihuana, over om de lastercampagne kracht bij te zetten.

Er werd een ware golf van negatieve publiciteit over het publiek uitgestort. Dagelijks verschenen er horrorverhalen over marihuana in de kranten van de steenrijke krantenmagnaat. Men liet zelfs propagandafilms maken om hennep in diskrediet te brengen. Het doel was de publieke mening te beïnvloeden, zodat ze steun zouden krijgen voor een volledig verbod op hennep. Het was een doorslaand succes en marihuana werd hoofdnieuws.

Effectief
Het publiek werd bang gemaakt en geïntimideerd. In de dertiger jaren waren de mensen helaas nog erg naïef. Vrijwel niemand twijfelde dan ook aan wat er werd beweerd. Wat er in de krant stond of op de radio werd verteld nam men als waarheid aan, autoriteit werd in die tijd niet betwist. De hoogst sensationele beelden en verhalen gingen erin als koek, de lastercampagne bleek al snel zeer effectief te zijn.
Marihuana kreeg de schuld van alles wat er maar mis kon gaan. Van moorden tot losse moraal, van echtscheidingen tot auto-ongelukken. De mensen vertelden het gehoorzaam aan hun kinderen, dat werd hen namelijk opgedragen in de vele berichten die zij dagelijks te zien en te horen kregen.

Het verbod

Mede door de roep van het publiek om een verbod, ingegeven door de geraffineerde lastercampagne, nam het Amerikaanse Congres in recordtijd de Marihuana Tax Act aan. Vanwege de verwarring die opzettelijk was verspreid, werd de teelt van hennep volledig verboden, óók van de vezelhennep varianten.

Pas toen het verbod er eenmaal was, realiseerden enkele mensen zich dat hierdoor ook de medicijnen op hennepbasis verboden werden. Een Amerikaanse arts en advocaat getuigde hierdoor te laat voor de Amerikaanse Medische Associatie. De reden dat de AMA niet eerder gereageerd had, was omdat men er pas naderhand achter was gekomen, dat al die verhalen over marihuana in werkelijkheid over hennep (cannabis) gingen.

Er was niets meer aan te doen, de nieuwe wet werd ook door andere landen overgenomen en al snel was het wereldwijde verbod een feit. Ze hadden het voor elkaar, de zakenmensen en grootindustriëlen. Heel geraffineerd was de vezelhennepplant, waar het hen om ging, definitief uitgeschakeld. Terwijl het verbod tot stand was gekomen, door een geheel andere hennepvariant in een kwaad daglicht te stellen.

Vanaf dat moment konden kunststoffen volop worden gebruikt voor textiel en andere producten, de houtindustrie kon zich helemaal werpen op het maken van papier en hennep voor medicijnen, die werden vervangen door chemische stoffen.
Waar denk je aan bij...

De demonisering werkt tot op de dag van vandaag nog steeds door. Vraag mensen wat het eerst in hen opkomt bij het horen van het woord 'hennep' of ‘cannabis' en ongeveer 80 procent van de mensen denkt aan drugs (blowen en jointjes) of aan ellende (criminaliteit en overlast).

Het is ook geen wonder, dat mensen zelfs nu nog op deze wijze reageren. We zijn in feite met z'n allen generaties lang gehersenspoeld. Onze ouders en grootouders werden al opzettelijk bestookt met compleet verkeerde informatie.
Het volstrekt achterhaalde verbod, uit het jaar 1937, houdt nog steeds de rehabilitatie en legalisatie van hennep tegen. Terwijl het dé oplossing zou kunnen zijn voor de vele problemen waar onze huidige maatschappij en het milieu nú mee te maken hebben.
Bron: Bangersisters.nl

Oud nieuws, maar blijft actueel

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hi Elmanito, green friends,

Thanks for the Melassis and seasalt tip Elmanito.
The girls are green again. And not only the girls, the other flowers as well.
This year I have 2 ladies. I removed the males, otherwise it spoils my medicine..
I will polinate a couple of flowers of both plants with Viking.

050811totalterrace.jpg

In Spain (I shared some seeds with a friend) they are goïng wild in full soil!!

afghanpeacekushspain.jpg

Afghan Peace Kush

greenambassadorkushspai.jpg

Green Ambassador Kush

Keep on growing and stay safe folks!

Peace, G.A.

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello world,....

It looks like the second spring has started overhere.
May looked like july and july looks like may... rain, rain, rain...
Today the sun came out a little again, but we can't talk of a real good ummer till now.
It's high summer now and the sunflowers didn't flower yet and the tomato's are still green.
But there are still almost 2 months to go and they started both to flower. The Early shows off more pistels then the G.A. Kush.
So let's hope the sun will stay for a little while again till the ultimate flowering... ;>)

Peace, G.A.

120811missmuffintotal.jpg

120811pistelsmm.jpg

120811greenambassadorku.jpg

120811pistelsgakushjpg.jpg

130811sunflowerbudbig.jpg

120811tomato.jpg

120811purpleflowersandb.jpg

130811cactusflower.jpg

There are 2 ladies left at the Canna Embassy. One Early Purple Peace ("Miss Muffin") and a Green Ambassador Kush.

E

elmanito

Hi Elmanito, green friends,
Thanks for the Melassis and seasalt tip Elmanito.

No thanks at all, but here is a pic of the only old sativa smelling plant ( Purple Peace x Danish Gold) i had this year but stolen last week thanks to some thieves.:moon:
It had the same recipe of Portuguese sea salt + blackstrap molasses

picture.php

picture.php

I hope all the best for your plants till the end of flowering, in the mean while they're doing very fine.:yes: I'm glad it worked.

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

GReen dreAM

Veteran
one o them is ur genes.....got it through polish conections..

Take care !!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 20
  • male NYCD.jpg
    male NYCD.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 19
  • little roots.jpg
    little roots.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 19-08-11.jpg
    19-08-11.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 18
  • indoor clone.jpg
    indoor clone.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 26

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It had the same recipe of Portuguese sea salt + blackstrap molasses

Ok, you guys made me curious... elmanito would you care to elaborate or share a link? :)

I know what you're saying GA about the late and slow summer. Funny to see that each year the weaher is less predictible (sp?) and folks still don't believe about Climate Change. Or is it that not only stoners have a problem with short term memory? :chin:

Here are some funky (sun)flowers that I came accross at a Portugese island recently

:wave:

B

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello green friends,

Summer 2011 is not been a great summer.
May looked like summer and was very hot. July looked like may with lot's of rain.
I hade the feeling we had 3 periods of spring and no real summer.
Now after a period of rain the sun is shining again.
But the 2 female plants are doïng welll under the bad conditions this year.
One Green Ambassador Kush (Green Ambassador X OG Bubakush X Cheese X NYCD) and one Early Purple I baptised "Miss Muffin" (Purple Princess X Early Girl). Both smelling sweet and start to produce serious resins now. I pollinated the 2 ladies a little with the Afghan Peace Kush (Afghan X White Widow X Og Bubakush X Cheese X NYCD).
So let's hope for a sunny aftersummer.
Keep on growing, take care and stay safe...

Peace, G.A.

150911earlypurplepeacet.jpg

150911earlypurplepeacem.jpg

150911purpleflowermacro.jpg

150911greenambassadorku.jpg

150911greenambassadorku.jpg

150911resinsgamacrokushq.jpg

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
nice bush ya got there GA. :tiphat:
let's hope for a dry autumn... last sunday it rained 30L in my neck of the woods... we don't need that again.

take care :wave: