What's new

The Canna Embassy organic homegrowers thread

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello GA and folks! :wave:

The queen is looking lika a royal highness :D She's really a looker, very nice structure and thick buds!

This is my Purple Peace when I started her some months ago...

There was a bit a of a freak in her, but it got fixed with time. She has now grown and started to flower. She has the green pheno (no purple here).

My questions to those that have more experience with this strain is the following: Hairs are mostly brown (+/-90%) and she has a fair amount of THC glands around the flowers, but the flowers are tinny, more like popcorn

(My apologies for the bad pic quality)

From the looks, are this anywhere close to ready, or should they still put up some weight?

Cheers!

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello green friends,

Thanks for sharing folks...

Hi Browser, good to see you.

Hard to tell by the pics..
One looks ready and one looks like just starting.
But the weather is great, so it won't "hurt" them.
I would advie you to harvest as soon it starts to rain again.
With rain they are very vulnarable for mold.
Good luck with your harvest.

The queen is enjoying the last aftersummer sun.
What a great aftersummer.
The flowers are just the bomb! Thick fat nugs and rock hard..
I realy like the Bio fertilizers of Canna.
She smells so sweet. A wild lady....
Tomorrow will be full moon.
In the afternoon the last photo session with a Canna Embassy guest.
Today is 18 degrees and sunny.
12 degrees at night.
Coming weekend the temps are going down again to 13 degrees by day and 6 degrees by night.
Almost no wind.
The ultimate flowering has started.

Peace, G.A.

131008GAtotal.jpg

131008GAbuds.jpg

131008GAbud.jpg

131008GAbudresins.jpg

Last edited:

hanfiking

That looks nice man, whats the smell like? Like one huge tree...

Can't wait for the harvest and curing pictures, are you making hash?

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hi Hanfiking,

She is realy smelling sweet, fruit like....
Yes I am going to make some bubblelator of a part of the Green Ambassador when it's dry.
And from the cutting I am gonna make some butter and cake for the harvest party coming sunday.
Here the celebration started already... :smile:

Take care and stay safe folks...

Peace, G.A.

stickyfingertime2007.jpg

301007CannaEmbassyBubblelicious.jpg

170808BBQchocolatayayacake.jpg

131008buurmanmetpartyjoint.jpg

131008Movaporizing.jpg

131008Movaporized.jpg

131008GAmedium.jpg

131008GAbudandfingers.jpg

Last edited:

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hi guys,

Not so much time to report.... I only got two hands.. :smile:
Cutting, making bubblelator, framing pictures for the shop where the party will be coming sunday.
It looks like to become a great party.
Rappers, deejays, breakers, vaporizing, chocolata yaya cake, nice Indian snacks and last but not least all kinds of organic homegrown of the Canna Embassy friends to vaporize.
The party starts at 2 pm.
For details (adress) please drop a pm.
See you guys/gals sunday!!

Peace, G.A.

171008cuttingtheGA.jpg

Last edited:

HashishinReidi

She sure is a looker that plant GA,i would say you are deff in for a good harvest.How much do you think you will get of that one Ga ,she sure has got some very good size heads on her ,It shows its a good strain as its not gone moldy at all .Sticky hashfigers lol its such a pain to try and skin up with them.That bubble hash, sure does lok nice i bet that was a nice toke .Ga what do you use to clean you hands after one you have got all the hash oil off.Not sure if you know this though Ga i guess you would, but cooking oil is one of the best things to use m8,As it just breaks down the oil.

Hope you all have a good time at the party,sounds like its going to be a good one wish i could be there with you all .Take it easy m8 and stay safe.

Not sure if you have ever heard of boc , Ga .Ie the boards of canada i am not sure the tunes will even be your cup of tea. Its very good to relax to and have a joint. i have only just found them on utube and they have been going for along time so that is why i think you might of heard of them .They are from Scotland here is a clip of one of ther tunes they have done alot of other good ones.I hope you like it http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=lrBZeWjGjl8 the music really goes with the clip well .

Last edited:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Happy HarvestParty G.A. :jump:
Wish I/we could be there...
Hoping for april...:smile:

Purple Princess, or what is still left of her after harvesting her best parts:

Paddi

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
best wishes for the party tomorrow, you are all in my mind whole day, and night!
purpleafghan121008jpg13yt2.jpg

HashishinReidi

Ga is that open to none Dutch even, do you know as i would like to attend that if i can.I wonder if they will have any speakers, from other countrys.I guess not as its about Your Dutch policy,its a pitty that though as if they was to have some speakers from some other countrys just speaking .

Telling you Dutch how bad our policy are .Here in the uk we have many smack heads, a few of my old friends have gone that way.GA is it just the christian demorcrats who are making most of the trouble or is alot of the parties getting sick with the way things are there now .

Though most had the sense, to just stick with sensi and not take that shit.I just cant understand Ga, you have the lowest rate of kids using drugs in the eu .We have the highest though i think the dane do take more than us ,Not sure on that one.

I sure hope you lot, dont lose your freedoms take it easy m8, and keep fighting the good fight .Just thought about it its all going to be spoken in Dutch that means i would not understand one bit of it such a pitty.I wonder if it could be filmed, though i dont know how, you are in camras if they are ok in ther and if it was if someone coul do English subtitels as i am sure it would be very interesting.

No victim no crime ,we have 1 coffie shop in the uk its down south .The police have raided it 8 times now the second time they used a tractor to pull the wall down.The blokes who run it are meat heads ie big blokes but i take my hat of to them, for standing up against this unjust law .They have made it real nice inside they even went rround to all the local old folks to see if anyone needed any shopping doing trying to show the local not everyone who smokes is bad like the police here like people to think.

Here is a link to the cafe site if u click on the videos on the right hand side of the page it shows you the pigs raiding the place they have proper steel doors to kep them out and they have a burner to get rid of the hash and weed check out the vids they are very good and as u can see from some of them that some of the blokes are proper meat heads. nice looking plants paddi esben .The purps always do it for me as sats do esben have you heard of boc before then as i had never heard of them till i found them on utube a few weeks ago.http://www.holeinthewallcafe.co.uk/index.php?main_page=page_2

Last edited:

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello green friends,

We will smolke one (at least) on you guys Paddi and Esben.
Friends are like stars you know... :smile:

HR, Yes everyone that has a passport can enter into the governement building.
I visited the governement building already with a lot of guests that visited the Canna Embassy.
Visiting public drug and drug policy debates at the parlement.
No it's not possible (as far as I know) for non Dutch citizins to speak. It's a Dutch afair...
Maybe one day at the E.U.... when the Dutch policies are more clear hopefully one day.
Still a long way to go.
Religion and politics combined makes this world goïng insane!!

At the moment we are enjoying the harvest.

Friends came to help and my friend and neighbour Mo (a.k.a. Street Cat) was making a freestyle rap during this delicate job.
Sharing and caring....
As soon the freestyle harvest rap is uploaded it will be added.
Silence before the storm...
Party time tomorrow!

Meanwhile G.A. is coocking something different..

Sweet dreams world...

Peace, G.A.

181008MoakaStreetCat.jpg

181008coockingsomethingdifferent.jpg

Last edited:

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
This feels like Thanksgiving to me :smile:

Silence before the storm...

"With the power of soul anything is possible".

Party Time!

Peace, G.A.

191008Earthpower.jpg

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hi folks,

It was a great harvestparty.

It started already at the Canna Embassy with some close friends.
Together we went to Meneer Jansen, a local coffeeshop where we met with more friends for the party....

Karma came by with the whole Purple Peace family (Purple Peace, Green Ambassador and a Viking (seed) cross.
Thanks Karma for sharing the goodies.

A lot of different great strains passed by yesterday...

The price winning Kushage, Amnesia, Sour Diesel, Hawaïn Indica, Purple Peace, Green Ambassador, Afghan Peace, Viking and more...
At the end I kept on asking: "What was this"? :smile:

The Almond Vanilla spacecake was also the bomb!

Several deejays played some nice funky beats.

A mother of a friend made some great tasting spicy Surinam snacks.

I like to thanks all my FRIENDS for the great time yesterday.

Chilling and enjoying the "after vibes"....

Peace, G.A.

191008apresskiboys.jpg

191008Markonguitar.jpg

191008GijsEmanuelenDinesh.jpg

191008DJEmanuelandSam.jpg

191008StammtischMeneerjansen.jpg

191008tablewithsmokeatrributes.jpg

191008backPPandGAfrontViking.jpg

191008PPKarma.jpg

191008Wallyandpartyjoint.jpg

191008Bernardspacecake.jpg

Last edited:
K

Karma Genetics

I didn't bring a camera to the party sorry..... It was a nice cosy party. We smoked a lot that night. It was a great vibe and a lot of laughs.

I did make some shot's of the goodies...

The Outdoor

The indoor Kushage#16

The indoor SSSDH

The Indoor Amnesia

It was a blast........

Latest posts

Latest posts