What's new

The Cage:1,2 sqft vertical micro cab 130 watt cfl

sgapetti

Veteran
They'll take a hit in the yield department from the alcohol, but being they are long flowering you have time for them to recover and still produce a good product. What are the destroyers looking like?

Hello my friend, the destroyers are still too small ( about 4/5 days ) to show i guess, putting a pic of them when they are a bit bigger.

The panama i got is a green pheno probably, 14 to 16 week of 12/12
they are recovering and getting greener ( and pollinated with the mextiza male) :biggrin: seedes forming allready

Sh** happens man :) they don't look that bad either.
Hope to see them bounce back as soon as possible sgap,
Mr D si right, you indeed have long Flo strains...! :)

Bellezza! , i have cleaned the plants from the dying leaves and they looks better now, new healty green leaves/side branches growing out , hopefully they are fully recovered untill next up

Thx for stopping by , keep you updated

PeaceS

Mister_D

Veteran
Hello my friend, the destroyers are still too small ( about 4/5 days ) to show i guess, putting a pic of them when they are a bit bigger.

Hehe Can ya tell I'm excited to see what you find in yours :biggrin:

The panama i got is a green pheno probably, 14 to 16 week of 12/12
they are recovering and getting greener ( and pollinated with the mextiza male) :biggrin: seedes forming allready

That sounds like a excellent mix to me :joint:

PeaceS

Stop by my thread, I tossed up some pics of the dried destroyer for you :biggrin:.

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi sgap! Very nice plants, I like mextiza in particular! Very sativa strains! Buon cultivo! Hola fratello! :wave:

sgapetti

Veteran
any distinct signs of recovery, sgap?

Hello knots ,I was going to up with some pics yersterday, but i got depressed looking at them :laughing: nothing to up atm.

They are recovering slowly, i guess the alchool in the fermented alg a mix as beaten the roots and the microbes almost to death, they are drinking very slow.

For the sake of record i have put a hazy99 female as well in the flo cab for pollination, this is mainly a seed run now as there will be little to smoke.

I will document soon the situation in the cab anyway, stay tuned!

Peace S

Yeah how did those turn out? Been a little bit but I saw pictures of your other grows so I know you can pull some good stuff off.

sgapetti

Veteran
update, update!

Yeah how did those turn out? Been a little bit but I saw pictures of your other grows so I know you can pull some good stuff off.

Like a ghost town in here bro. What's up with the destroyer babies?

Like a ghost town, a perfect way to describe my flo cab :laughing::

picture.php

I am at 8 weeks almost, al plants pollinated, added a hazy pheno of the hazy99 , pollinated as well with the mextiza male

picture.php

about 5 weeks old, 3 destroyers, unsexed

picture.php

clones of the females in the flo cab

picture.php

veg cab , keeping the mextiza male

thanks to the seeds maturating it was not a waste of time, cutting in about 10 days and transplanting the new one for the new run.

Mister_D

Veteran
Any particular reason you appear to be withholding nutes in veg? I know you mentioned keeping N low during stretch to control height, but curious why it's also being done in veg?

sgapetti

Veteran
Any particular reason you appear to be withholding nutes in veg? I know you mentioned keeping N low during stretch to control height, but curious why it's also being done in veg?

not really, i hade a very tough October, lots of family issues and little time for the plants. However i suspect my ferts are getting older and i am about to order new ones
Take care S

Last edited:

sgapetti

Veteran
Finally harvested the plants with seeds, running again the panama , the mextiza and Sam's cross and adding 2 destroyer ( 1 unsexed in a 2 l pot pot ) integrated in the single container ( 28 l )

Keeping 1 more destroyer unsexed an a panama female as reserve. Giving them the time to recover before i put the cage in place and start training.

Making changes about biobizz fert , keeping only bio grow and bloom and i will use areated compost and guano tea togheter with a vitality booster based on fish/guano/seewed and molasses emulsion , keep you updated.

picture.php

front center and left 2 destroyer
left back 1 mextiza
rigth back 1 panama
front rigth sam cross

Peace S

sgapetti

Veteran
:biggrin: that the smile on my face when i ceck the lady's in the morning

That said i have started with bondage, waiting for the lateral branches to start growing, this time i will cover the lower part of the plants after cleaning it , to promote rooting .

picture.php

back

picture.php

rigth side , panama and sam hazy cross

picture.php

Left side , destroyer and mextiza

Peace S

sgapetti

Veteran
1 week from transplant

1 week from transplant

sterted feeding the soil with areated compost tea ( compost, guano , seaweed pulver and molasses and natuers bio with 1ml/l

Not feeding the lady's much , the new sub as plenty nutriments for veg,

However i have started to monitor my sub temp ( 17 C/ 62.6 F ) at ligth on , as i suspect a partial block due to low temp , as allways when i transplant ( veg cab warmer then flow cab , at least the floor ) and i have added as well a warming cable for terrarium , 20 watt , to see if sub temp raises a bit.

Cecking the temp at ligth off as well during the week, to monitor the situation

picture.php

back side, unsexed destroyer in the middle

picture.php

left side , from left destroyer and mextiza

picture.php

rigth side , from left panama and sam hazy cross

picture.php

ligths off

Peace S

Last edited:

sgapetti

Veteran
wsup cheese! next uppgrade will be led ligths, probably building a new cab for that.

Solved the low temp in the sub by adding a 20 watt terrarium heat cable
picture.php

picture.php

the net keep in place just below the container, the temp in the sub is now 22C/ 71.6F

picture.php

the lady's

Peace S

sgapetti

Veteran
About 2 weeks after transplant, filling up with fresh sub after removing low growth

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

adding more sub and mulch ( leafs,compost,bat guano and dry seaweed ) before switching to flo, about 2 weeks

Peace S

Latest posts

Latest posts