What's new

The BuBBLeGuM Thread

GT55

Yo hempluvr,
very nice pics...looking very good. Good Luck

i hav smoked it last times and i really love the (sweet) taste and the beautiful high...

CheerZz

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
nice plants, your look like the pheno i am calling a hybrid cause it doesnt look to be true indica

i dont know maybe i used the wrong verbiage but i have indy leaning and some not so indy leaning plants ones that look almost identical to the ak47 kush mix i crossed in the 90's

im siure the seeds are legit they were bought over the counter in the dam

if bubblegum is true idy why am i gettin variations in the plants?

the white russian and kali seem on point as far as growth appearence ect.

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/45423xmas_on_halloween.jpg

Out of the 3 seeds I cracked I got 2 males and the lone female pictured. Serious says their Bubblegum is more sativa and th seeds version is more indica. Out of the 2 males 1 was more sativa and the other more indica.
When I say "more indica" I mean he had fatter leaves and had internodes real close together. But was still tall like a sativa. My exp with Serious has been all good. I will grow out the other 8 seeds from them in a bit. Right now I also have Dutch Passion`s Blueberry,Soma`s Rock Bud,GHS White Rhino all growing. Also 2 unknown bagseeds going too. Running out of room. If you have total dominate indica Bubblegum from Serious you may want to look into your seedstock and where you got it. Not saying you don`t have real Serious gear,I just know that Serious stuff is extremely stable and I have seen nothing but sativa dom plants from BG. I know Serious,Th Seeds and one other seedbank all worked with the original parents and selected for what each thought would be the best for him. Th Seeds has the real BG too but their`s is more indica for sure. Squat little soldiers,Serious has said their`s is more Sativa,so far I have found both of these to be true. You flowering your`s yet? If not,throw them in flower before they shoot through the roof. Mine grew from 1 foot to just under 5 feet in no time at all. They all looked indica like until flowering commenced. Then the true Sativa dom came out. Good luck with yours

GT55-Thanks for the positive words...keep it green

U

ureapwhatusow

Out of the 3 seeds I cracked I got 2 males and the lone female pictured. Serious says their Bubblegum is more sativa and th seeds version is more indica. Out of the 2 males 1 was more sativa and the other more indica.
When I say "more indica" I mean she had fatter leaves and had internodes real close together. But was still tall like a sativa. My exp with Serious has been all good. I will grow out the other 8 seeds from them in a bit. Right now I also have Dutch Passion`s Blueberry,Soma`s Rock Bud,GHS White Rhino all growing. Also 2 unknown bagseeds going too. Running out of room. If you have total dominate indica Bubblegum from Serious you may want to look into your seedstock and where you got it. Not saying you don`t have real Serious gear,I just know that Serious stuff is extremely stable and I have seen nothing but sativa dom plants from BG. I know Serious,Th Seeds and one other seedbank all worked with the original parents and selected for what each thought would be the best for him. Th Seeds has the real BG too but their`s is more indica for sure. Squat little soldiers,Serious as said their`s is more Sativa,so far I have found both of these to be true. You flowering your`s yet? If not,throw them in flower before they shoot through the roof. Mine grew from 1 foot to just under 5 feet in no time at all. They all looked indica like until flowering commenced. Then the true Sativa dom came out. Good luck with yours

GT55-Thanks for the positive words...keep it green

tyvm for the answer

i just thought it was varied cause i have one much liek the one you pictured and one that is single stack no side branching on the plant huge leaves, a great great eample off an indica (but fuck shes running FOREVER for an indica has to be close to 10 weeks still throwig flowers) reeks liek real bubble gum

this was the smoke i was looking for, it had crossed my lips years ago, the variances have confused me

thanks again for hte info

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
tyvm for the answer

i just thought it was varied cause i have one much liek the one you pictured and one that is single stack no side branching on the plant huge leaves, a great great eample off an indica (but fuck shes running FOREVER for an indica has to be close to 10 weeks still throwig flowers) reeks liek real bubble gum

this was the smoke i was looking for, it had crossed my lips years ago, the variances have confused me

I am looking for the bubblegum tasting/smelling pheno. I do wonder if I have one in the seeds left. That is the pheno I am dying to get my hands on. It`s funny this originated in Indiana. I have TONS of family out there. Never ran into bg out there though :joint:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is she swelling or is she throwing out pistils? If she is just growing more pistils you need to look at the Tric's for ripeness.

tyvm for the answer

oregon_guy

Will be trying out the Nirvana version soon although it probably dosen't stack up to the Serious BG. I have had the seeds laying around a couple years so thought I should give them a shot. Should be hitting the 12/12 within 2 weeks.

our kid

serious bubblegum

serious bubblegum

the pic above was very indica wide leaves short nodes just pure candy g:abduc t:[/img][/url]some bud shots:abduct::abduct:cheers our kid:yeahthats:joint:

Wacky Tobacky

i got some bubble gummer from Female seeds. i hear that it was from Simons serious seeds bubblegum used to make the fem seeds. i dont know if there is any truth to this. maybe someone else can chime in.

picture.php

C

Cinderella99

First of all, Kid, those Buds look Killer to me!

I don't know much about Bubblegum...I've never grown it. But it seems like time hasn't been kind (in a sativa way) to this strain. It seems like after white label 1st came out with this strain (ala Candyman on OG), it's all been more indicatized (is that a word?)... I don't know for sure, but some of those Candyman (crystal covered) shots on the OG site 10 years ago caused me to spend out of budget.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Tell me how you are able to speak on the bubblegum when you admittedly have not ever grown it?

You cheer lead with no experience on the subject!

Bubblegum from serious has full blown hermies,,,anybody claiming otherwise is a flat out liar!

BTW it's binned not bined!

Jerk.

***Nice pics everyone. BG didn't make the cut here, but I loved smoking her.

U

ureapwhatusow

I had one serious bubblegum looks like everyones else

this is a real indica leaning pheno i wouldnt have started flushing at week 9 had i know ti would never stop

picture.php

smelled like bubbalicous

:)

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I see folks dissing a strain because of 1) low germination rates or 2) hermies...I have to wonder just what it was they screwed up. Especially when the strain is not reported to be bad with either aspect.
To me it's more telling of the growers prowess, than the lack of the seeds integrity.
If I were a breeder, I would be culling these folks out of my selections for tests. (shrug)

FWIW..I lately harvested the worst example of BG I have had.
Very leafy (a big chore to harvest), and needed a much longer flush than the 2 wks I gave it.
Smells nice (not like candy or bg), but tastes like hay. Buzz is very mediocre.
(WHL DG)
low shelf middie stuff.

Latest posts

Latest posts