What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The BroomRoom...

SmellyFlorist

Fuck. I need a bong....... I just look at screen wrong an I get a pop up window, had stupid C^%&$ builders tryna tune me at half 9 last night, on a sunday, get fuct...... Oh an I rotated each pic, saved, and they still fuct...... not a good mood....

picture.php

A cuppa for the lady...... dont actually know if you'd'all consider it tea...... okay.... "TIA TEA...." lol
No other shit added to it yet.... oh, thats in the african sun shine too....

picture.php

picture.php

Both sets on friday evening just after feed.... and being moved...

They looking "Xa......!" [African for nice....]

??

SmellyFlorist

Right........

So they day we've all being waiting for finally arrived.......
Two days shy of three weeks after the third heatment plants looked much much better, Iv been scoping for mites/eggs/damage like a mofo, Im happy that in my limited knowledge and general what have you that they not on zee plants......[best Iv had em look this round] so I prepped the broomroom up an out, and moved them into there on friday night, flipping for a 36h dark period in the Am before their first day of 12/12.....

Once again sorry bout lob sided pics, advice on htf to rotate would be much appreciated.....

Anyways.....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These were all taken on friday night, after their feed I moved them into the broomroom, took the pics, put the hps ligts on, went to bed, woke up an gave them their 36 hours of dark....[It was just easier to move them in earlier, so I didnt need to do it half asleep]

SmellyFlorist

Continued...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

All three pics were taken after the 36h dark period and just before I set the timers an so began their first day of 12/12......

SmellyFlorist

Continued....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And then at the beginning of their first day of 12/12....
Temps have been 26dC during ligths on and 23dC during lights off. RH has been to high an reading 76%... Iv added one of those humithingymajiggy collecters to the floor, hopefully it has a positive impact.....

Gona let them stretch it out before I put the netting in and start splaying the fuck outa them.....

picture.php

And the left overs.... aka new mums......
Can just about take a cutting or two off.... gota still clean out the cloner....

No idea how busy Im gona be this week..... can feel it already.... fuck

Please, all advice/opinions/knowledge and comments welcome.....
Thanks once again to all who've helped me get to where I am at this present time.... much appreciated...

Smelly....

SmellyFlorist

Thanks Retro, will start trying to source the silica...
Plants got another feed just before lights off this AM...... I mixed two flattish table spoons of blackstrap, 2,5 asprin, 50ml of fish emulsion into 10L of "worm tea" and fed them 1L each of this mix...... Some leaves have gone a lil yellow, probs due to underfeeding of the fish emulsion last time[its the important stuff]..... temps during lights on last night were 27dC with 60%RH[absorber seems to graft] and after lights out the temps dropped to 23dC..... Room is starting to reek of plants.....:dance013:

SmellyFlorist

Day three of 12/12..... 27.5dC when lights turned on, and 60%RH...
picture.php

picture.php

Bottom left, yellow leaves with brown sploges on... wtf??....

:smoke out:
Smelly

LSWM

It's old growth, and the rest of the plant looks good. Just those lower fans that are yellowing.

I wouldn't trip too much. Stay the course, and unless that deficiency starts progressing, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Looking much better my friend!

SmellyFlorist

@LSWM.... Thanks for checking back in..... Yeah thanks brah, its pretty much the old leaves.... also thinking it was that missed feed.....
Fucking epic day here weather wise... not a breath of wind an 30dC..... holiday weather.... Got a whole buncha shit done to day..... good day all round.... fucking buggered right now.... Temps are 27.5dC and 66%RH, shits flying all over the place.....
pics soon, ish.....

SmellyFlorist

End of day 5 of 12/12......

picture.php

picture.php

Temps high as normal, 27.5dC and 66%RH....
Spent 15min into the dark period fucking around tryna reset the timer, was off bout 7min.... dunno if its slow, maybe every lil power trip over the last week has added up to 7min..... but its a bitch.... I gota run a cable to the floor so the timer is more accessible.... maybe router out a piece of the timber wall and have it sitting by the door, so I can just readjust it while the doors closed..... more planning, more work, left it a bit late too.......

@jd....... thanks brah...... :tiphat:
2nd cupa tasting muuuuch better :needcoffee:.......

Former Guest

icmag has a few great electricians like Rives or Jhhhn. I bet if ya put up a thread asking for electrical advice one of them would pop up to help :D

SmellyFlorist

icmag has a few great electricians like Rives or Jhhhn. I bet if ya put up a thread asking for electrical advice one of them would pop up to help :D

@Lady............ yeah read a good few posts by those two..... top guys...... very helpful. Im no electrician, but Iv wired a DB board or two, so know a few basics..... basically just need an extension to the floor[ish] basic plug point, timer in, another extension back up to the ballasts by the ceilings...

Another 1.5H power outage today.... So got reset timers after doin it at lights off :woohoo:

LSWM

Get yourself a green LED headlamp/flashlight/lightbulb and you'll be able to work during dark hours whenever you need/want.

Obviously having better access to the timer would be nice, but man do those green lights come in handy!

SmellyFlorist

@LSWM.... Sure, I do need to get one of those things, its just the rooms pretty tight as it is, closing myself inside would be real tight, gotta do what you gotta do...... first prize is a lil extension..... :dance013:

SmellyFlorist

This site is a ghost town...... :tumbleweed:
2nd fucking power cut of the day, first one lasted 2hours, this current one was ten minutes before lights on whoop de fucking dooooooo...
God I fucking hate this country some times..... its bout 34fucking dC outside not a **** of wind...... fuck this place... fuck these people.....
Cant even fucking load photos coz **** bobo cant keep the fucking power on yet demands his fuckoff bonus every year...... no lights on but I demand fucking demand my year end bonus ontop of my huge fuckoff non performance effected salary.... ****s probably own all the generator whole salers' anyway...... fuck brah.... why cant shit, simple straight forward shit just pan out normally........ waves were shittttttte ontop of all of this too today.....

Fuck it

Latest posts

Latest posts