What's new

The Boost

talktosamson

Veteran
Anyone on the boards run The Boost or heard of it? My circle has had this clone only strain for around three years now. Story goes a friend of a friend was in northern cali visiting a farm and all these kids could talk about was the boost and how they wanted to keep in in the circle and not let anyone have it. Somehow :dance013: a couple cuts made it up to us in Oregon and we have been running it ever since. Its one of the very few strains I can say that is a 10/10, its got yield, smell, taste, look, stone, and grows literally like a weed lol.

Lineage is "so Ive heard" A very Special Blueberry x Original Sweet Tooth

I am going to document this strain this year in my outdoor forum grow. Anyone out there ever seen or heard of it? Smoked it? Are one of you those Cali kids who we jacked this strain from? lol

talktosamson

Veteran
Starts flowering in min July, look how big and chunky she is so far :)

picture.php

picture.php

Getting Frosty!!

picture.php

picture.php

Boost will do done by September 20th, with dark amber thrichrome heads!

talktosamson

Veteran
Wow would love to have thT to run outside

Shes a beauty man, have to get her real big before you put her out, I planted this one HUGE and it still is only around 4.5 feet tall x 5 feet wide. This one is all about the quality though. Its so potent we named it the NC-17, its not for kids :D Tested at 28% THC last year in the Williams lab.

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
kids could talk about was the boost and how they wanted to keep in in the circle and not let anyone have it.
sounds like those Kids were learnin some habbits form others...but who listens to kids anyway?....Im sure the herb does all the talkin..
damn nice plant n looks leafy? Sampson but can't wait to see her done up..does she have any profile tones yet?...Blue or GFruit aromas?...looks like a GFruit sorta..power to it man
FOE20

theJointedOne

Veteran
Sounds really nice. Hard to beat a early variety that has other qualities as well that are top notch.

Congrats on scoring such a cool plant, well be following your thread to see how she comes out.

talktosamson

Veteran
sounds like those Kids were learnin some habbits form others...but who listens to kids anyway?....Im sure the herb does all the talkin..
damn nice plant n looks leafy? Sampson but can't wait to see her done up..does she have any profile tones yet?...Blue or GFruit aromas?...looks like a GFruit sorta..power to it man
FOE20

Definitely sugary sweet tones. Reminiscent of blue candy, as it ages and it gets a little citrus note from the GF, but not much. Its very leafy for the time being but as the buds swell the fan leaves disappear and shes an easy trim. Great colors as the September nights get colder, blues, pinks and purples.

talktosamson

Veteran
Its called the boost, because its gives you a Boost in mid September when your all out of weed, money and fertilizer:)

talktosamson

Veteran
12 more days and shes dead, im almost out of smoke and im seeing about 1 in ten milky thrichrome heads. In 10 days with all these cold nights in the forecast it will be close enough. I cloned her and will grow like 12 of these next year.

talktosamson

Veteran
I'm Letting her go through the weekend and shes dead monday, hairs are turning, shes ding to fox tail on the end of her nugs and im seeing a lot of amber trichs going on. Enjoy, there will only be one other photo shoot of her.

talktosamson

Veteran
Yea buddy, I have her mom right behind her in the garden. Old ass sweet tooth clone I've had for years. A bit taller than the boost, but grows cola can sized buds like the boost, covered in trichs. Smells like grapefruit instead of blueberry. Any breeder do a good old sweet tooth ibl right now?

talktosamson

Veteran
Smoke is smooth, hashy but smooth. The high is devistating and totally un functional, straight to the couch or bed for a nap. Nice berry after tones.

Grizz

Veteran
she is a pretty one sam, that garden must really be smelling nice this time of year

Latest posts

Latest posts