What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Black Rose ~ Test Grow

J

JackTheGrower

She is Sexy.

I love that color reminds me of a lady for sure...

I have never heard of this so any stories of smoke qualities you care to share...

m0lecule

Bump bump for a final report.

Excellent grow. How is the smoke? Anything out there you can compare it to?

Thanks bro!

Bodhidragon

Absolutely beautiful.... great work. I'd like to know how the smoke was on this beauty... please post as I'm sure a lot of people are interested........

heath robinson

Really pleased they turned out well for you, I haven't been here for a while and one of the first posts I see is yours hows that for karma!

Heath

m0lecule

I finished up a black rose girl and she was very much like AK-47. Strong, evenly balanced high, green not purple. I can't say it was a very good grow, it was essentially an overheated dwarf, so I can't say that this is typical, but I wanted to throw this info out there since there isn't much on Black Rose.

m0lecule

S

SmokeMan

Whats up Heath! Good to see you bro. I was worried about you because you just dissapeared like a ghost. But hey its good to see you back. I know we all cant wait to see and hear what you have been up to. Please stay in touch bro. I know I got some gear you will want to grow out. Some shit that will blow your socks off! Taste and bag appeal.

Here is some of my latest pics of black rose. What a greta plant she has been. I ran my last black rose seeds recently so I will not be growing her no more after this last plant is done. It has been a fun trip indeed. Thank you so much Heath. I want you to know you made ym dream to grow purple come tru. It was a grow worth growing and watching.
141136h.jpg

28rz30k.jpg

2mdiibo.jpg

spw7fb.jpg

23tpggo.jpg

et9kj6.jpg

11c8k2e.jpg

34rgbgh.jpg

zy8pk5.jpg

211uzyq.jpg

f221z5.jpg

ftepvt.jpg

S

SmokeMan

Heath you created a Diamond! Are you still working on her ? Alot of people are asking about you. My all good karma come your way my friend, U deserve it!

2iazjwl.jpg

2mdi689.jpg

5af5s3.jpg

34fbtdi.jpg