What's new

The Black box

elchavo

Hi everyone! I'm El chavo, a spanish grower. I live near Barcelona.

My room desing have 3 parts.

A 90x90x60 mother's room
Another 90x90x1'60 flowering room
And the last is an old freezer only used for anchoring cuts.

My mother's room content only selected cuts. And this is my list:

-Yumbolt
-Blackwater
-Tahoe
-Lemon larry OG Kush
-Panamá
-Toxic
-Critical mass
-Dairy queen
-Amnesia Haze
-Amnesia "cordobesa"
-Grapefruit
-Marley's collie
-Blueberry
-Cheese dog
-Chocolope
-Lily x Alien busta
-The Ox
-501 OG
-Sourdiesel
-Dancehall
-Shiskaberry
-Docs OG #9
-Docs OG #13
-Docs OG #4 (Batman)

And 5 differents males of Docs OG.

Now i'm flowering 10 different strains and 2 phenotipes of Docs og (#9 and #13). One friend was flowering now two Doc's males, and in 2 months i expect to have A lot of seeds, including the Docs OG F1.

After this introduction, I'll show you some of my pics when i go to my pc.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello my Spanish brother

So far our English is pretty good

FYI it's design, you might have made a typo

I'm exhausted just reading how many different strains you are growing

at' going t be a lot of work

Good luck

elchavo

Hello my Spanish brother

So far our English is pretty good

FYI it's design, you might have made a typo

I'm exhausted just reading how many different strains you are growing

at' going t be a lot of work

Good luck

Lot of tnx 4 your reply bro! ;) I'm thinking about i'm alone in this forum hahaha...

I'm not flowering all the strains in mother's room, i only flower 11 :p hahaha... but, yes, i have got a lot of work here!!!! Today one partner is aplying STS to the 2 selected females of DOCS, and with a little bit of lucky, i can get the pollen to make some Fem crosses too!! :dance013::dance013::dance013: hehehe... let's see what i'll can get for this amazing strains!

One love!

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So, at least 2 of you doing the heavy lifting then?

Oh, increase the size of your photo image file

Pics are to small to reveal much

I'm surprised you don't have visitors, especially with a thread name like Black Box

Lot of tnx 4 your reply bro! ;) I'm thinking about i'm alone in this forum hahaha...

I'm not flowering all the strains in mother's room, i only flower 11 :p hahaha... but, yes, i have got a lot of work here!!!! Today one partner is aplying STS to the 2 selected females of DOCS, and with a little bit of lucky, i can get the pollen to make some Fem crosses too!! :dance013::dance013::dance013: hehehe... let's see what i'll can get for this amazing strains!

One love!

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I just now saw this thread and I thought, "black box, that sounds cool!" :D

Looks very nice! You have a green thumb for sure. I really like the old freezer, very clean looking. Yes, make the images bigger for us to see your work better. :tiphat:

elchavo

So, at least 2 of you doing the heavy lifting then?

Oh, increase the size of your photo image file

Pics are to small to reveal much

I'm surprised you don't have visitors, especially with a thread name like Black Box

Not only 2. We are a spanish colective of growers, loving new strains, and working together to find better strains for grow and smoke. Now we're introducing in the american strains, we think about you're one step at front of us.... Heavy highs, frosty plants, and a rock hard buds, make us love every american strain we grow!!!

I'll try to insert my images bigger, sorry for that. Can one of you explain me what i can do please? :scripture: I'll be very gratefull!!!

One ole bro!!! and thanks again for reading!!!

I just now saw this thread and I thought, "black box, that sounds cool!" :D

Looks very nice! You have a green thumb for sure. I really like the old freezer, very clean looking. Yes, make the images bigger for us to see your work better. :tiphat:

Welcome to my post bro!!! Tnx 4 comment!!! Yeah, the old freezer is one of the greats things i do in my "lab" hahaha... Before it, root the cuts take me among 3-4 weeks 'cause the temperature is so low... after this in 10 days i'll have cuts with roots out!

Thanks 4 read and write!!!

One love from spain!

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am an OLD bro, not very computer savvy

Check with IC, maybe just a selection, or in your picture file folder

I prefer Sat/ Sat Dom strains- upbeat, creative thinking

Indicas tend toward 'couch lock' which is for people with physical pain issues

If you have friends coming to SE US (Tell you in a OM where) I can hook you up with some sweet seeds

Polycross WW(White Widow) x WH (Woody Haze) that had been pollinated with Bubble Gum

I took that female and pollinated her with G 13.

I haven't grown any of them, but have plenty to share 50-100 no problem. Would love some of yours in exchange

elchavo

I am an OLD bro, not very computer savvy

Check with IC, maybe just a selection, or in your picture file folder

I prefer Sat/ Sat Dom strains- upbeat, creative thinking

Indicas tend toward 'couch lock' which is for people with physical pain issues

If you have friends coming to SE US (Tell you in a OM where) I can hook you up with some sweet seeds

Polycross WW(White Widow) x WH (Woody Haze) that had been pollinated with Bubble Gum

I took that female and pollinated her with G 13.

I haven't grown any of them, but have plenty to share 50-100 no problem. Would love some of yours in exchange

Yeah! a real sativa lover!!! hahaha One of my friends is a real sativa lover too! ;) i know what you mean!!! You taste Nevil's Haze? or Malawi? or panama? i have acces to a really strong sativa strains to do some seeds, but i think in this pollinization we don't do crosses against it... Amnesia haze i think was the unique sativa we use for now...

You can see here the proccess of the strain, and when i collect the seeds...We can do some exchanges for test Bro!!! If you like something, only ask me :p

Salut!!!!

:dance013::dance013::dance013:

GSPfan

Veteran
What a list of ladies! I'm super jealous! And your english is just fine. I've read way worse from people that only speak english lol. I can't wait to see all those ladies bloom!

elchavo

What a list of ladies! I'm super jealous! And your english is just fine. I've read way worse from people that only speak english lol. I can't wait to see all those ladies bloom!

Hi man!!! Tnx 4 write in the black box!!! hehehe Welcome!!!

Don't be jealous! we can do some exchanges if you want!!! hahah i never make it with people in other continents but...I think don't be more difficult than exchanging here in Spain hehehe

One love and keep reading ;) I do lot of work in the next 8-10 weeks, and you may be interested in something ;)

Today, i start with the bloom fertilizers, using advanced nutrients (last bloom i make only with "bat-guano")

In the tenth day of bloom, i take this pics... i wish you like!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

One love!

Attachments

• 20140511_224803.jpg
    20140511_224803.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 20140511_224817.jpg
    20140511_224817.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 20140511_224831.jpg