What's new

The Black Box

oldtree

Got a fresh update. Let you guys now what is going on. I have a bunch of new girls in the black cab. Here are some pics...
001-18.jpg

009-13.jpg

Here are a few head shots.
PPP
ppp-2.jpg

Cindy99
cindy99-1.jpg

BR x CS
brxcs-1.jpg

Here is my 2nd Blue Rhino
brcs1.jpg

brcs2.jpg

Here is the beige cab. There is a third plant behind the two in the front. It is the seeded hash blue dream.
012-19.jpg

The two other vanity panels the bulbs are attached to have been removed. Slowly changing over the cabinet. My buddy Pyrosin gave me a website were I could buy 150 watt hps magnetic ballast kit with bulb for 28 bux. I will be buying these in a week or so.
So, here is the plan. I will be hanging two of these in the cabinet. I will only be going for 4little canna bushes in there. Training and topping along the way.
I topped all three moms. The new chutes have some funky ass leaves. Single blade mostly. This is good news. Tells me they are getting the idea and are starting to revert back to veg. you guys will see them in a couple days.
I am going to be starting a couple more strains. Purple Haze and another I haven't decided on yet. I think that's everything. We'll have more for ya in a few days.

oldtree

Here we are waist deep into week ten. Got some goodies to show ya. I have harvested one of the blue rhinos, pure power plant and the cindy99.
My camera's usb hookup is fucked. So now I have to take out the sd card and put it in the laptop everytime I post pics. NBD I guess.
Let's get on with it shall we. We will start with the Black cab...

Group shot
001-19.jpg

Cab shot
009-14.jpg

Blue Rhino x Citrus skunk (Thanks Poke)
003-21.jpg

Cindy99
004-19.jpg

Three shots of the pure power plant.
005-17.jpg

006-19.jpg

007-17.jpg

Yeah, the yeild is pretty ridiculous. It is the biggest girl I have grown.
I don't have any pics of the blue rhino harvesting and it is already in two jars. Well, jar and a half actually. haha I do have pictures of the cindy and the pure power plant. This is 34 days under 299 watts cfl and flowered under a 400hps for 10 and a half weeks. Dollar bill shown for scale.
010-16.jpg

Here they are trimmed, halved, and on their way to the drying rack.
011-12.jpg

There is still the matter of the beige cab and the mother cab. I have been spending alot of time thinking about what to do with the beige cabinet. I think for now I will use it as my veg, mom area. Seeing the yeild possible off one plant under the 400 tells me for now it will be enough to have 1 flowering cab. This also gives me the chance to put eight little moms in their and run a bunch of my favorites. I still am looking for a mom of lemon skunk, purple haze, nebula, shit like that. We will take cuttings for the black cab and find our new moms that way.
The hashplant x blue dream that was seeded is finally ready to come down. A full three weeks after the others. I will be pulling that tonight and taking some pictures along with the moms. They have a bunch of chutes. They need a week or two and I will be taking a few clones. More in a few hrs.

oldtree

Round 2. Here is a shot of the three mother plants. I have since transfered them to the beige cab. There was a mazar in there but I sent it over to the black cab.
012-20.jpg

There is also the hashplant x blued dream seeder which I just took down. I hope to get a 100 beans off of it.
IMAG0010.jpg

They were topped about 2 weeks ago. They have been on 24 hrs a light under 23 watts.
You can see they are still throwing 3 blade leaves.
IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

I have set them under the lights in a triangle shape. I can fit 6 moms in there along with a tray for clones.

Latest posts

Latest posts