What's new

The Big Shop Has Moved To A Bigger Shop - 10% Off In Celebration!

FlipTop

Hi folks

Its your friendly neighbourhood Growshop Owner here, just to tell yeese all that we have moved from our almost impossible to find shop, to a MUCH larger place (more stuff to drool over folks) in the centre of Belfast about 2 minutes walk from the front of The Castle Court Centre.

We can now be found between the hours of

10 - 5.30pm
Monday to Saturday

at

Units 6-8
NORTH STREET ARCADE
Belfast
BT1 1PA

++44 (0)28 9023 2113
www.belfastindoorgardening.com

Website will be going offline for a bit as we get the site hosters changed, and I argue with BT about why we are doing so (SCUM I hate em! Cant wait to fuck em off)

Directions:

Stand in front of Castle Court with your back to it, cross the road to the street leading away from Castle Court and head down it. When you get to the end of the street (about 100m) across the road you will see the entrance to NORTH STREET ARCADE, head inside and there we are 20m in on your left, next to RIP OFF CLOTHING (who sell seeds n stuff :)

Now here the good bit AS AN OPENING WEEK OFFER (woohoo!) 10% discount on EVERYTHING (whAT!?!) other than the kits which are ALREADY a discount package (though we might throw something useful in too) But ALL LIGHTS, TANKS, NUTES, REFLECTIVES, ADDITIVES, GROW MEDIUMS, BLAH BLAH BLAH. Even down to any DEPOSITS (minimum 50% deposit) taken from Easter Monday through to next Saturday. Thats April 12th to 18th folks, get yer skates on >:cool:

We have a pile of new bits and bobs in, nutes additives from Oz, Tanks, but what may interest most is the new Canatronics Illuminator. A more budget Growlight than any other available (PM me for the exact prices, you WILL like em, tenners cheaper than any available with Canatronics high quality :)

We expect a rush which is why we are running the deposit scheme, for we will have to order stuff in as it flies away!! There are already folk waiting to buy a few of the lights we have in stock, on Monday.

*B.I.G. Cheesy grin*

FlipTop

P.S. To all our customers, mates, anyone who helped us out by telling a mate, or just thought good on yer fer getting it going THANKYOU, we have our first year under our belt and we are still here. Still beats the Candlemaking.

U

Uncle Hughie

CONGRATULATIONS !

CONGRATULATIONS !

*****CONGRATULATIONS !*****

Well Fliptop you Finally Made it!
Belfast has Been Screaming out for this for a while ...Even though you have been Established for some time and your Experteese in giving Advice and Problem solving has served the Gen Public indeed.

Yes Folks .....

Belfast City Centre Hydroshop ..

Iwill be visiting this outlet again soon ..we will do as spread on ireland and whats happening there...Fliptop will be a great asset to the public in General ...But he will also have a little thread of his own here on ICMAG ..once i confirm this with the Boss ....the Big Shop could Answer any Probs through this Facility!

Great News Fliptop ........

But then Any growshop in the Emerald Isle Could Benifit from a little forum of their own here at ICMAG.....

PM Me if interested...
Peace!

Peace!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....Congratulations.....and a BIG welcome to International Cannagraphic Flip Top!

.....always nice to see our Irish cousins cultivating more cultivators of this gorgeous but much misunderstood plant.....

...Feel free to use this website to network with your friends and customers....

*supporting an industry in prohibition.

FlipTop

Soundeth fine to me :)

But wont be about for a wee ahile online as the ADSL line is to be moved soon. Will pop in on steam powered modem though.

Thanks for any support from anyone :)

winterykiss

I am always glad to see news from Ireland. Always wondering how hard the laws are on people there as compared to the USA where in some states a small amount can get you years in prison. As here in the states the government still has not been able to figure out a way to prohibit or ban sales of light bulbs and fixtures. THE VERY BEST TO YOU ALL!!!

U

Uncle Hughie

ahhh good stuff one and all i was in the said shop today and wow its starting to bung up..good news no End!

Sir Skunk-A-Lot

Hey I'm in Cork, can you guys up there do mail order to down here? I need some nutes for my sunflowers :)

You must be the only hydro shop in Ireland, I couldn't find any in the republic. it's retarded.:D

Latest posts

Latest posts