What's new

The best weed you've smoke thread

bigherb

Veteran
Great stories fam you all got me reminiscing

Top notch batch of NYC Haze ,one of the best

I rememeber Smoking Some church uptown nothing new except this day my dominican coz brought his girlfriend with him ,before we left im like why is she comin ahhh she gonna hang out with us im not happy but lets go . Soo the usual routine we Ride the A train hit the strip see whos out n who got what .We get some Fire Church an go to his pops building on wadsworth were we used to toke up in the hall way .We finsh a fat blunt , Im blitzed head in the clouds we head out to eat an just make it to the corner an Bam this chick hits the deck Falls flat out

(NO disrespect to our country folk)

NOw i told you about my dominican cousin Btw he is dark as night but i didnt tell you about his hillbilly girlfriend she is a white chick from some hick vill an now she is pale as shit ghost white . I found out later on how bad that weed is they smoke down there she blacked out or should i say whited out .I didnt know what to do im standing there on the corner in the heights with this chick who stands out to begin with now layed out on the floor

Im rollin its funny as fukk but Ready to walk caz im holding ,it was funny an scary .Well that was the last trip she took uptown an a story she will never forget

1luvbigherb

whiteberrieS

Resident Drunkard
Veteran
2000 - Went to the Tattoo The Earth Tour in Phoenix with Slipknot, Slayer and some other heavy bands. Right before Slayer went on, I smoked some stuff called Pine with some rocker friends..we were lit up to the heavens on this sativa-ish herb while it was 105 degrees outside at night. The drive back to my hometown that night was righteous, even got to wish on a double shooting star..wish still hasn't came true yet, but some day :)

2003 - When I first saw Kush in my area. This stuff would get you sooo baked in 2 or 3 hits, but you wanted more for the taste and smell..oh man, good stuff.

2007- got this stuff called Grand Daddy Purple for the first time along with some Golden Skush. The GDP had me really really giggly and euphoric while the Golden Skush hit me like a train. I'll cherish Jan. 2007 to April 2007 when I had plenty of that stuff around.

Gypsy does the Golden Skush .. https://www.seedboutique.com/catalo...=1145&osCsid=6796cb343dd3bd822b51298f941fa6e6

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Best shit I ever had was from the Hawaiian Islands. It was very very trippy our door sativa. If I could smoke it everyday I would. It was the best weed experience i have ever had hands down.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
The Best After Being 'Legal' (LOL:)

Querkle - also, I laughed out loud at a lot of stuff.
Super Skunk (?) - just a nice sativa with very potent effects..lots of laughing on this one.
DeathStar - more cough till' you drop kind of strain. really grabs you and doesn't let go.
Genius Deep Chunk- some really knock you on your arse stuff for sure.
OG Kush - just really strong high that lasts and lasts. gave me the giggles.
UFO - just kinda all over high that hits you in waves over a short time.
Yampa Valley Road Kill - stinks to high heavens and gets you righteously lit. makes me laugh.

Jhhnn

Veteran
Somewhere circa 1970, a friend of a friend was in the Peace Corps, in Uganda, mailed us a small 2x2x1/4" chunk of hash- brilliant green, I mean brilliant, with the texture of Lebanese. Unbelievably potent, racy, intense heart thumping sativa high- one hit felt like riding the Saturn V into orbit. The thrust just wouldn't let off. Some of the circle of stoners involved swore it wasn't weed at all, some sort of african voodoo magic something, refused to smoke it ever again.

We smoked a lot of hash at the time, mostly Paki & Afghan, even Thai sticks, but it was nothing like this stuff.

there goes edro

Veteran
Somewhere circa 1970, a friend of a friend was in the Peace Corps, in Uganda, mailed us a small 2x2x1/4" chunk of hash- brilliant green, I mean brilliant, with the texture of Lebanese. Unbelievably potent, racy, intense heart thumping sativa high- one hit felt like riding the Saturn V into orbit. The thrust just wouldn't let off. Some of the circle of stoners involved swore it wasn't weed at all, some sort of african voodoo magic something, refused to smoke it ever again.

We smoked a lot of hash at the time, mostly Paki & Afghan, even Thai sticks, but it was nothing like this stuff.

Thanks for sharing, sounds like you had a good time!!!!!

TerpeneDream

Thanks for he stories all!

So I've got a few that stand out...

1. I had befriended a nice older man who used to do cross-continental breed work. He had an australian landrace that he said he gone extinct except that him and a couple friends had kept it alive. He gave me one nice full (regular size) joint. On my way to a friends that night I smoked a 3rd of the joint myself. I had such an amazingly creative and pleasurable high. Wonderful and creative thoughts raced through my head, in such a clear relaxed manner. I get to the friends house and we started playing poker. I don't think I've ever played a real game of it before. Will being fully baked on this Australian Landrace, I quickly picked up the game and beat them all! Later that night, I smoked a second 3rd of the J with 3 friends. We call got stoned, again. Next morning, the last 3rd of the J gets me and 3 friends full baked again, and I take off one a 2-3 hour car ride, high the whole time :)

2. Dead Heads for Obama show in '08. Tripping face. After the show I run into a guy with some smoke..It was old school landrace Afghani. I just bought an 8th. It lasted ALL week, I was creating new music, and the high was so full and body buzzy, yet thoughtful in the mind. Wonderful earthy hashy taste.

3. My 3rd experience with something great is some outdoor OG kush for Cali. Now I have had many many 'impostors' of Og Kush that look and smell similar. Well, they, like most else it seems, it watered down! I took my first hit...wonderfully euphoria came right in. By the 2nd hit, I just set the pipe down. I was giggling to myself thinking wow, this is like an anti-depressant/happy pill in a puff! I felt great. I then picked up the guitar. I was creating new music..my head thinking further ahead in the music, quite like a came of chess, but I was still aware of what I was playing in the present and able to remember the past notes. Herb today mostly clouds me. I thought to myself...Wow, this is why movie stars and musicians always talk about the 'og kush'...It was F'ing Fantastic!

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
stella blue

no real story. got a clone through customs pre 9/11 from the dam(anyday) it was said she would have won the cup in '98 but there just wasn't enough to go 'round to the judges.
yeilded like complete shit and grew like a mutant but the flavor was astounding and indescribable... would not make seed no matter how hard i tried. the piggies got it in '08...

there goes edro

Veteran
Bumping this thread for 2017! One of my all time favorite threads I've ever started. Hoping some more people share your best weed stories!!!!!

Floridian

Veteran
The best high I ever had is very easy for me to recall.It was Columbian Gold back in 1977 when I was 17 years old.It may have partly been tolerance but only partly,as I have been smoking already for 5 years.Man what a different buzz!Constant laughing and hallucinating colors and trails.More like mushrooms than marijuana.The best recent buzz Ive had was several from Paradise seeds strains.I cant say enough good things about their products.I don't know why that Columbian differed from all the other strains back then and today but it sure did.

Redbuddz

Kool thread here. Like a few have already mentioned it's hard to pick out just one experience or just one type of weed but from my memory the best stuff for me was back in the late 80's when chronics were just beginning to get popular. the local dealer was getting these buds that were so sticky and so smelly and the high was light years better then the south of the border regs that was common back then. I'm not sure what others here think of the new buds coming out of Colorado and California but many of them just don't seem to sticky or all that potent. Maybe I have just become so use to good weed that what's good just seems to be regular? One thing I am really thrilled with is how the world is opening up to the real medical and relaxing properties that smoking/using weed offers!
Cheers Ya'll
Redbuddz

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Brothers Grimm Cinderella 99. My second grow ever in 2001, and my first one with a real strain. I really lucked out with that choice. I got 5 ounces of bud like I had never seen or experienced before.

The soaring high was indescribable. Felt like my brain was being lifted up inside my head. Imagine you're lying down on a train, and it's accelerating towards your feet. That was part of it.

I've found that high again from F2s from different breeders over the years. The only difference is they're less predictable. You might find that in 1 or 2 plants out of a 10 pack. Brothers Grimm, all 4 of my plants (bought a 5 pack of seeds) turned out equally beautiful. One of them was orange and had a creeper high, that was the only difference.

I've never found that high from another strain or dispensary bought C99.

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
Thai stick from the 70s and some sticky ganja from Cambodia that was laced with opium were the best I ever had. Whoo-ya!

Disclaimer: During early 70s, I was not with others, at a place that did not exist, at a time our country was not doing certain "war" things.

As for the "best weed high" (also circa 1970)...that honor goes to a 50/50 mixture of crushed Quaalude and "everyday pot". Smoke a bowl of that and POW...immediate rocket ship blast sent you on a 5 minute "space trucking" journey followed by a "soft landing" where you shake your head left and right and utter "woooa, what just happened?". Then, for the next few hours you are in a fog--as in "are you experienced...not necessarily stoned, but beautiful."

Best in this decade...lol, that award goes to some LA Affie from Cornerstone Research Collective in Eagle Rock. Morpheus gave me some when I dropped off my sativa...wow, that shit was incredibly potent--kinda reminded me of that opium laced ganja.

Floridian

Veteran
DocTim420 you are cheating considering Rorer 714s to be a strain lol!They definitely were smokable though,and what a buzz it wuzz!Much more so than their offspring the Lemmon 714..

Latest posts

Latest posts