What's new

The best weed you've smoke thread

there goes edro

Veteran
Probably already been done but I thought it would be cool to share stories of the best weed you have ever had the pleasure to puff on. I'll go first! It was in 1996. Back then I work as a tire installer at a shop on the shady part of town. The next block over was a weed strip. We would get off of work get a bag of something and head on home to enjoy.

One day at work I grabbed a ticket for a customer to get tires to get tires put on but no key was in it. ( normally key was with the ticket, and you would get the car and drive it into the shop). I was instructed by the saleman that the customer was sitting in the car around back with the keys. As I appoarched the car I had startled a fat guy sitting in the passenger seat with about 2 ounces of weed sitting in his lap, and rolling a blunt. He could tell by my reaction I was cool was he asked if I wanted to smoke with him. I was like " Hell yeah!" He lit that blunt and took a couple of puff and passed it over to me. When I took a puff the high came instantly! It was as if a strong wind rocketed my brian to some far off planet. I took two more puffs and each time I felt higher and higher. I passed it back to him and he took a few more puffs and passed it back to me. Man I was toasted! I told him I was still at work and was way passed the little buzz I expected. He wrapped up the rest of the smoke and walked off around the corner. I was left in the car stoned to the bone. After about 5 mins I pulled myself together and drove the car in. I could tell by everyone's reaction that they could smell the stench of the weed we had smoke. As I exited the car I almost fell flat on my face.( I felt like my head was detached from my body) I told them maybe someone blazed up earlier I just put on tires. I was so high I forgot to get his number and after I installed his tires i never saw him again but his weed will forever be in my memory. its was FANATASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whiteberrieS

Resident Drunkard
Veteran
some stuff from a dispensary once labelled "Snoop's OG" has to be my favorite. Potency/taste/smell/bag appeal 10/10 on all fronts. Tasted like awesome feels, smelled like awesome tastes, and each hit got you extensively higher, not like most where the 4th hit is way less dramatic than the first...each hit got you much higher. Needless to say the nugs looked awesome, too.

there goes edro

Veteran
Let me describe the buds for you all. They were dime sized, round, hard lime green buds. Very skunky in smell and taste. The lime green buds also had bright short hairs in it. Enjoy your weekends IC!!!!

there goes edro

Veteran
some stuff from a dispensary once labelled "Snoop's OG" has to be my favorite. Potency/taste/smell/bag appeal 10/10 on all fronts. Tasted like awesome feels, smelled like awesome tastes, and each hit got you extensively higher, not like most where the 4th hit is way less dramatic than the first...each hit got you much higher. Needless to say the nugs looked awesome, too.

Thanks for sharing WB!!!!!!:thank you:

T

trem0lo

I had this one stuff from BC once called Special Olympics. As in, if you're stupid enough to smoke this stuff before you sleep, that's where you belong.

They were long, dense lime green buds with plenty of red hairs. It had a crazy head pumping, heart racing high that completely disabled physical and mental functions and lasted forever. It just got you so wasted. One time I was standing in my room, holding my stash box, staring. I forgot I was holding on to it, dropped it and shattered a bunch of pipes.

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of the best

One of the best

I can’t really say it was “the” best but one of the best cannabis I had was in 1983. I had just gotten out of the service a year earlier and after 3 years of smoking hashish in Germany I was disappointed in the local bud. I had been working for a car rental agency at the old Love field airport in Dallas TX. I worked at night with another guy shuttling new rental cars back and forth for the service area to the terminal, getting dirty cars and cleaning them and returning them to be rented. A pretty cool guy named Curtis worked nights with me, he was a blazer and most nights we would get high as hell together. Late one night we had a customer drop off his car so he could fly out of Love field in his private jet. Curtis and I met the rich guy and his super sexy squeeze at the terminal and offered him a ride back to the private plane section of the airport. This guy was the typical rich cowboy Texan with the big cowboy hat & boots and bs. But he was a nice guy and for our trouble he offered us a bump of some fine blow as well as a big green bud of exotic sinsemilla. Curtis and I raced back to our office/service area and rolled that bud up into 4 good sized joints. We were going to “match” each other a joint and Curtis fired one of his up first and man did it smell good. The look on Curtis’s face when he took that fist hit was classic then he past the joint to me and I took a deep hit not understanding the power of that bud. It tasted of mint and really didn’t expand in the lungs but made us cough on exhale. Two hits each and we couldn’t stop coughing and laughing, later we smoked a little more and Curtis hopped into one of the rental cars and sped off in to the dark airport. So I jumped into another rental car took off to find Curtis and after about an hour of driving around the airport I found the rental car he was driving. The car was on its side on the island between lanes on the main entrance to the airport but no Curtis. I went back to the office and then made it back home. A few hours later when the main office opened, I got a call from the manager wanting to know what happened to Curtis and the wreaked rental car. I couldn’t remember and of course I never went back to work there but at the time I didn’t care because I still had two fat joints of that special grass.

Peace from Colombia!

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
best smoke ever huh? Dang, that's hard...I will try.

Amsterdam, Dec. 2002. right around Christmas time

It was cold as crap outside that morning when I arrived at Barney's. Immediately went to counter and got a bong with like 4 kinds of herbals..Mekong Haze, SweetTooth #3 (won cannabis cup that year) , Jack Herer and Jamaican.

Go to a table and about 5 minutes into my session, a nice Indian couple shows up and greets me and they get some herbs and sit down with me. He rolled a doobie up with tobacco (at first, eccchhh how gross), but after smoking it (Thanks maaan, that was awesome)...it was a doob of Sweet Tooth and it literally made me pass out after 3 hits..I spilled my orange juice on the table and the nice Indian couple laughed and took me out for some coffee afterwards and we talked and chilled because I was totally blazed out..even forgot my luggage in Barney's but the kind lady held it for me because she knew I was a tourist..so friendly :)

best weed ever was Sweet Tooth #3 for me...really, really, really high times.

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
I had some white Rino crossed with ak47 once that made me so high I had to puke for a couple of hours. I have mentioned that story on the board more than a few times. I went to this bachelor party in Michigan back in '81 where they were toking some Hawaiian Gold that was so strong I could not talk right for a few hours. Tried to play football and it was an epic fail. Jesus that was some strong weed and those guys smoked it like it was pall malls.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
ive got 3 for you

1. got a 1gr of this bud the guy called MURDER. got it back home and smoked it out of my first homemade/all glass bong. I weigh 350+ lbs and it had me feeling as though I was 3.5lbs. and I couldn't shake the smell at all. went out for munchies in high wind and it was like there was a cloud of it still lingering around me.

2. renting a room from this lady, we kinda knew that the other smoked but it was one of those things that went unspoken. she blazed in her space I blazed in mine but she gave me a nice/friendly nug one day. it made me feel like my arms and legs were detached from my body. it was more than cerebral, it was euphoric, could never forget that.

3. hanging out with my brother and he stays buying highgrade and nothing less. im over chillin and of course we have to roll one together so he decides to mix the 2 since there was only so much left. btw I hate the way he rolls cause he likes a fine grind and It makes for a harder pull but somewhat concentrates the smoke at the same time. we smoke up take my usual 6 hits and im good. go to the kitchen . . . yo im not feelin so good, so I go to take a knee but it was too late "down goes Frasier, down goes Frasier!". (its funny now but its wasn't funny at the time) he started crying because he was so high and wasn't expecting that, and he saw how I fell and I almost cracked my skull on the edge of a table top/shelf rack in the kitchen so that didn't help matters either.

but so far. . . yeah those are the most memorable

G

GreenHills

High School - me, two girls, and a bag of skunk. I've been chasing that high for 20 years.

hayday

Veteran
Flagstaff,Arizona about 1980 me and my two coworkers went over to our guys place to get our weekly stash.He called us over this time as he had something special to share with us.
he didn't have any of this purple weed to sell but he smoked us up and out.
Dude claimed it to be from Hawaii,I dont know but a pipe went around once followd by a pinner that made it around twice.
Three hits and we got our weekly commercial weed and flowed out the trailer.I don't ever remember being that high,I get close sometimes:dance:

Dronli

some thai weed i smoked in the jungle in chang mai like 5 years ago,i was so high and it just kept rising higher and higher,2 plus hours later i was in disbelief that the high kept going up.cerebral is an understatement,i learned that day what ppl meant by trippy weed.

EllieGrows

Veteran
Best weed I ever smoked I got on the university of pennsylvania campus in philadelphia right before an amazing fretless bass, electric guitar, and keyboard jam session where I got everyone blasted. Held onto that ounce for months slowly smoking and savouring it. They told me it was called chocolate and that it was from California. Never was able to hook up with that guy again but will always remember what those flowers looked like, and I always hope im gonna find the cut and be able to grow endless amounts of my own with it.

Easy7

Veteran
Some alleged Amish grown bud! Its their fields, totally organic and builds up over generations...most meditative stuff I ever smoked.

I found about a gram in Arcada of some greasy Indica, it burned like it had hash oil about half way through....wonder what strain that was

whiteberrieS

Resident Drunkard
Veteran
I had some white Rino crossed with ak47 once that made me so high I had to puke for a couple of hours. I have mentioned that story on the board more than a few times. I went to this bachelor party in Michigan back in '81 where they were toking some Hawaiian Gold that was so strong I could not talk right for a few hours. Tried to play football and it was an epic fail. Jesus that was some strong weed and those guys smoked it like it was pall malls.

Haha I haven't puked off weed since I was 13 with a gravity bong. Some White Widow through the gravity ALMOST make me puke when I was like 22. Had the cold sweats, video game was way beyond my focus. Didn't puke though thank god. Nothing worse than being so high you puke. Way too intense.

whiteberrieS

Resident Drunkard
Veteran
High School - me, two girls, and a bag of skunk. I've been chasing that high for 20 years.

I dont think you'll be getting that one back...If only the two broads I ever had alone smoked...I'd have a much different story. Or even if I had a rubber or a plastic bag. Virginity lost in a threeway would've been epic....still regret it even though I'd probably have two baby mamas and like 8 kids by now. If only I knew welfare would've had my back.

Jnugg

Veteran
I've got two...

1 back in the early mid ninety's when I was in middle school was getting some stuff that everybody is calling skunk number 1 really lime green pretty dense buds smelled just like a skunk (possibly the infamous road kill skunk?) bright orange hairs, stuff just put my head in the clouds

2 early to mid 2000's neighbor moved in next door from Orlando/ Altamonte Springs.He had some Kush bud but couldn't tell me what it was just a buddy back in Orlando was growing it. stuff is pretty dark green not a whole lot of hairs smelled pretty skunky & very piney. or without the size of my pinky fingernail expand my longs like some of the best days I've ever had maybe even more and had me stone for good 4-6 hours put my head in the clouds & knocked my dick in the dirt... still wish I could find out what that was.

T

ThirstyKenny

The Orange Juice Man's Homegrown. I was 15-16 and sitting around with a bunch of mates after a big smoking session and we were parched. We had a local o.j man that would bring around 3litre glass bottles of fresh orange juice and in the distance i could hear the sound of his bell clanging on his old truck. Being a bit bold and super thirsty i thought i'd offer him a session for a bottle of o.j. Of course the mates thought this was a great idea. I'd never met him before. The only thing i knew about him was that my mother thought he was a nice guy after buying a few bottles off him. Well he came to the door and he was a nuggety looking fellow with tats on his arm. Not many people had tats back in the mid 70's so i thought he might be ok. The worst he could do was say no and tell mum so i asked him. To my surprise he said' yeah cool' so in he came. You could tell by the first toke that he was far from impressed with our pot. so he says' would you like to try some of my homegrown?' Of course we said 'yes'. He went to the truck and brought back 1 big sticky bud about 6inches long that reeked of mangoes. He threw it to me and i chopped it up and we proceded to have a session. One cone was all it took and me and the mates were dribbling messes. Couldn't speak a full sentence without forgetting what i was saying. Also had that stupid, permanent grin. Cant say i've ever been that stoned/high since.
Never saw that orange juice man again but will never forget that beautiful weed.
Kenny

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
2000 - Went to the Tattoo The Earth Tour in Phoenix with Slipknot, Slayer and some other heavy bands. Right before Slayer went on, I smoked some stuff called Pine with some rocker friends..we were lit up to the heavens on this sativa-ish herb while it was 105 degrees outside at night. The drive back to my hometown that night was righteous, even got to wish on a double shooting star..wish still hasn't came true yet, but some day :)

2003 - When I first saw Kush in my area. This stuff would get you sooo baked in 2 or 3 hits, but you wanted more for the taste and smell..oh man, good stuff.

2007- got this stuff called Grand Daddy Purple for the first time along with some Golden Skush. The GDP had me really really giggly and euphoric while the Golden Skush hit me like a train. I'll cherish Jan. 2007 to April 2007 when I had plenty of that stuff around.

Latest posts

Latest posts