What's new

the best way to use a condom....lmao

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
an ic mag grower (*foomar*) posted this pic of how he uses a condom for keeping pollen on the branches

so as you can see...we have some genious growers that use all resources possible...lol...respects

Last edited:

southflorida

Veteran
yeah....when I see something like this on here....I feel we will make it as a human race....i get some serious confidence...in fact.....so to survive all those things most people are afraid off....just smoke up....my ic mag brothers and sisters

roll up your sleeves....grow a tree...sprinkle it with polen....and put that rubber on it...lol

then collect the seeds...and do it again...and so on over and over till we ovegrow these bastard parasite government assholes

Last edited:

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
huh?

huh?

So that's what one of them looks like all the way unrolled! lol .....what ever works, I reckon. BC

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Yeah I think I did too Pops!

Yeah I think I did too Pops!

OH wait, you were talking to me right?!?

thekingofNY

Cannasseur
I really hope he used an unlubricated condom for that. . . I think i just puked a little inside thinking about if he didnt.

mmmm smoked condom lube.

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
southflorida said:
and I hope it wasn't used...before....he threw it on there...lmao
Expose that bitch to some radioactive waste and watch each one of those seeds turn into like some superhero version of the grower hybridized to a super pot plant and ready to fight evil, crime, and eating disorders!

southflorida

Veteran
what would we get if we polinate a cannabis *female* with a human spermatazoid?????

some kind of *WHITE STRAIN*....i hope...lmao

I bet some ppl fall in love with their plants and want to show them some *love*...lol

raise your hands who has done it....just be honest

are you guilty of this next to your favorite *female plant*.... :jerkit:

I only have been known to do it in front of my wife...so I am not raising my hand...lmfao

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I now have an excuse for the mrs when she finds them in my clothes!

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
damn i saw those at wal-mart and was wonderin what it was used for...

now i know... thanks guys

gotta go feed the 19 kids now...