What's new

The best smelling......

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What do you think is the best smelling food when it is cooking ?

For me nothing is better smelling then bacon when it is frying up.

S_a_H

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dont know that i can think of any better smell in the world then bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:joint:oooooohhhh now im hungry

O

ocean99

this one curry they make at this local thai food place, it doesn't smell particularly good but my brain is like wired to know the dank tasty feast is about to arrive when i smells it. fucking bomb.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had to get up out of a dead sleep this morning and run a quick errand....( after working from 1am - 6:30am )

And

When I came home I was spitting fire. One of those days you just hope someone has got something to say about something. But when I opened that door and got a whiff of that bacon cooking and that crackle of good ol' bacon fat sizzling in the cooker. I somehow forgot how pissed I was and started to dig out the toaster.

Anyone out there have a certain memory that a smell triggers ? Not just any old memory you think about from time to time but one that is triggered by an aroma.

S_a_H

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
choc chip cookies rule,

morels mushrooms great aroma

stuffed chicken roastin in the oven....love that smell when i pull in the driveway!

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
bacon is also the best masking smell for plants and smoke. it doesn't shout cover up like some deodorants do

Littleleaf

Veteran
This one does turn some peoples stomach but I love to eat it.

red cabbage

simple recipe
two heads 1/4(cut)
1#salt pork
1 garlic clove
1 onion
cook until tender.
mmmmmmmmmmGOOD!

Latest posts

Latest posts