What's new

the best burger of my LIFE! *crazy burger thread*

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
there's this place around here called CheeburgerCheeburger and its pretty badass. they have like 120 things you can put on your burger, including eggs or peanut butter or whatever

their milkshakes are the shit too

ArcticBlast

Yup Ive got one pretty local too. I thought it was good too.. I took one of their mason jar glasses home too. Hahaah

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I never had one of those wikkid nice burgers like you guys are describing (I've had some ok ones) but when I was a "yoof", my mates dad owned the local burger bar, and if my mate P was working, he'd put magic mushrooms on your burger if you asked him :)

I

idoreallytry

buffalo burgers are the shit, i love them!

if you go to a nice grocery store (read: not walmart) you can get buffalo and bison burger patties, grill them yourself they're awesome!

i remember when i was broke in college, i had a george forman grill and all my buddies from school would come over and we'd have a "cookout" in my shitty apartment...yeungling, mids, and bison burgers! talk about good times

ArcticBlast

we had a sandwich maker in our college house,,,george foreman wasn't invented yet,,,,but that sandwich maker was the shit,,,the Cheeburger sounds nice is it near Mosites Sports?

Sorry the kiddies got sick Sleepy,,,A&W burger place does it to every time,,,peace

DankSide

burger experience?
I had a salsa burger in denmark they called the old el paso burger.
All I have to say is holy shit - salsa on a cheeseburger changed my life.
Its like having the spicy chicken of cheeseburgers, it changed my life!

On a side note, the bacon egg and cheese sandwich is as enjoyable so I doubt the burger egg and cheese burger will go unappreciated.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The best burger i ever had had raspberry extract mixed into the ground beef.... mmmm...its a very addictive burger... i swear they mix some crack in it too...

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
This is the best burger in the world...
picture.php

Z

Zeinth

the jack in the crack tacos 2 for 99 are epic.
especially at 230am!

Over at ridge route an moulton..laguna hills cali..

jack in the box taco's are 3 for a dollar...hhmm..2:31 am.

WYGU ground beef burger..1/2 lb loaded ..too bad there 40 bucks a shot..l.a.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
a "texas burger" from a one-man diner here in town. had 2 quarter pound beef patties on a 3 pc bun, lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions, mayo & spicy mustard on both layers, and a handful of onion rings pinned on top with a toothpick. damn things weighed about a pound & a half, & were around 6" tall. had to toss some of the veggies to get my gums wrapped around it...probably about 4000 calories in each one. did i mention i'm overweight?:whistling: AOH

marcnh

i was out of charcoal one day so i cut up some random wood - pine, maple, oak, spruce and used that to bbq on. wow my mom said it was the best burger she ever had! the flavor was great.

Latest posts

Latest posts