What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought to make everyone's lives easier to create an outdoor seed thread

my threads can be cluttered and confusing at the best of times

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
calling all #breeders #hoarders #collectors #affecionados #licensedproducers #craftcannabis #medicalmarijuana #growers

#spring #season is coming quick!
We have some #bulletproof #limitededition #exclusive #original #outdoor #seeds for #Canada #USA #Europe
#theseedbank #sssc #originals

get em while you can!

-#freezeland aka #Friesland #M33 60 of 100 left
Screenshot_20240223_095227_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240223_095330_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240223_095402_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240223_095351_Samsung Internet.jpg

-#williamswonder aka #willieswonder #M31 50 of 100 left
Screenshot_20240221_095850_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240221_095957_Samsung Internet.jpg

-#northernlights2 aka #R2 #oasis #texasroadkill 40 of 100 left
Screenshot_20240223_093723_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20240223_093709_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20240223_093647_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20240223_093632_LinkedIn.jpg

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Northern lights #2

There has and probably always will be misunderstandings about strains and lineages for a plethora of reasons. Northern lights is no exception to the rule

One way to cut thru the mislabelling, intentional and non intentional mislabelling and trade secrets to to grow landrace plants and heirlooms /hybrids so your nose can dissect heredity.

To the people that were around smoking, growing and selling the original nl#2 it's easy to say it was a hybrid of afghanica and thai. Even nevil admits there was thai in it in older catalogues.

Passion, trusting myths, legends and hearsay coupled with confirmation bias won't change dna. Especially when narratives take on a cultists or religious ferver.

I beleive the old thais used in nl, texada timewarp, old skunks and california oranges and a plethora of 70s strains gave the afghani a much needed humidity resilience, beautiful unique fruity pungency and a great boost in vigor.

Here is some reference material

Screenshot_20240316_173520_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240316_173541_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240316_173619_Samsung Internet.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did I getting here too late to spank your lil bitch ass for stealing pictures and lying about another strain?!?!?!?!?!?

Dude got em from me. His first grow with it is on icmag lol

I can appreciate where you are coming from but you actually got it all wrong

I'm going to clean up your post to my dismay.

In the future. Anything truthful you post in my forum will be left for everyone to see, anything dishonest(like the one I'm editing) will just be removed, once again to my dismay

Stay woke Rob

EnjoyingLife

calling all #breeders #hoarders #collectors #affecionados #licensedproducers #craftcannabis #medicalmarijuana #growers

#spring #season is coming quick!
We have some #bulletproof #limitededition #exclusive #original #outdoor #seeds for #Canada #USA #Europe
#theseedbank #sssc #originals

get em while you can!

-#freezeland aka #Friesland #M33 80 of 100 left
View attachment 18963866 View attachment 18963867 View attachment 18963868 View attachment 18963869

-#williamswonder aka #willieswonder #M31 80 of 100 left
View attachment 18963860 View attachment 18963861

-#northernlights2 aka #R2 #oasis #texasroadkill 60 of 100 left
View attachment 18963854 View attachment 18963855 View attachment 18963856 View attachment 18963857
Can you speak more on the williams wonder?
Effects mostly but anything you find particularly interesting would be appreciated too!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can you speak more on the williams wonder?
Effects mostly but anything you find particularly interesting would be appreciated too!

Hola

The first seeds I ever popped were williams wonder in 1992. It had 0 issue keeping up with the skunk weed market. Esp being such a good producer outdoors.

I was blown away by the amount of resin on the stalks and petiols (and all other non flower areas)

It's smell was much more subtle then the Roadkill and taste but it was still a crowd pleaser. The symmetry as well was something to take note of. All nodes and seeds were perfectly spaced and looked identical.

Expect a predominantly soft citrus skunk with some bottom notes of floral spice. Some lean more to lemon cleaner

The story goes she was bred in oregon from pure presoviet afghanicas that withstood wet, damp, cold falls.

Last year there was a bad typhoon in the maritimes of Canada. Ww withstood rain, hail, snow and 100km winds (plants featured here). She also performs incredible indoors as well

As for effect. Strong smoke. Not over powering like og or bubba etc. Relaxing but also has some nice energy to lend. Great social and happy weed. The main reason I chose to stock all 3 of these outdoors strains is their Potency. alot of outdoor varieties bc is known for like timpwarp, Pineberry etc miss the mark in strength high wise.

EnjoyingLife

Hola

The first seeds I ever popped were williams wonder in 1992. It had 0 issue keeping up with the skunk weed market. Esp being such a good producer outdoors.

I was blown away by the amount of resin on the stalks and petiols (and all other non flower areas)

It's smell was much more subtle then the Roadkill and taste but it was still a crowd pleaser. The symmetry as well was something to take note of. All nodes and seeds were perfectly spaced and looked identical.

Expect a predominantly soft citrus skunk with some bottom notes of floral spice. Some lean more to lemon cleaner

The story goes she was bred in oregon from pure presoviet afghanicas that withstood wet, damp, cold falls.

Last year there was a bad typhoon in the maritimes of Canada. Ww withstood rain, hail, snow and 100km winds (plants featured here). She also performs incredible indoors as well

As for effect. Strong smoke. Not over powering like og or bubba etc. Relaxing but also has some nice energy to lend. Great social and happy weed
Thanks for the quick response!
I asked because I have some wat pho seeds but finding any info on the williams wonder side has proven rather fruitless.
That storm sounds intense, damn!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the quick response!
I asked because I have some wat pho seeds but finding any info on the williams wonder side has proven rather fruitless.
That storm sounds intense, damn!

All 3 of these plants pictured endured it 😀

WW may predate the nl#2(circa 78) and freezleland (rumored to be early mid 80s) alot of the oldies are goodies

Latest posts

Latest posts