What's new

The Berlin Wall

Germanator

a little less than one month in...

Similar shots, different shades of KUSH
:yummy:

Shot of the far corner, one of the smaller MKs.

All in all, the garden is doing well.

A little less than a month till chop.

Germ
:joint:

Germanator

Another update...

Getting more difficult to keep up with all the lower foliage falling off. As the plants are focusing most energy on adding flowers, it is making my job of picking what should stay or go easier...the plant does it for me.

Moved the Bubba Kush out of the room and took this pic of the right hand side of the canopy. The smell is making that shift we all love. From damp plant to sweet sensi.

This is the back left corner. Shot shows maybe a Sq ft? Point being, this is the past of the room which recieves the least amount of light. Still, it is hard to see if this is affecting growth rate at all (because they sit directly under the CO2 Gen).

Master Kush cola starting to add weight

Center of the room

Up close with an MK

Another MK

Have about 3 weeks left by my count. As every experienced international farmer knows the plants will let me know when they are ready to go. The SDXOG might stay in a couple days longer if it needs it, which it will...and the bubba will likely finish around the same time as the Masters.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Germ

Germanator

Another update

Always keep your plants close to your prescription...
:chin:

after a few vape loads the pictures get blurry

makes me smile to know that these two plants are the smallest in the garden

ohhh man I knew there was a reason I bought this shit camera...one good picture from the last 2 months.
:yoinks:

Be easy everyone.

Germ :joint:

Last edited:

mrgrowmez

hey germy,
things are looking great man. you must be excited as hell right now!! I know I am excited and its not even my grow :pointlaug
so are you in germany or the states?? im guessin the states by the looks of your powerstrip.....too bad man im in sweden not to far from your homeland :wave:
ive just germed 4 northernlights and 4 blueberry and im hopin they look half as good as your ladies.
keep up the good work.
mrgrowmez

Germanator

Thanks for the kind words Growmez. I am excited man, it is a good day to be alive. I have run this cut of Master Kush before so I know what is in store. I ran a diffferent cut of Bubba last harvest and this one is truly a better plant it reaks!!! I hear the grow laws are fairly bad in Sweeden, is this true? If it is, many props for setting up a grow.

I am not in Germany. But am in one of my favorite places in the world...and judging by the strains in my room and my medical prescription I will let you figure it out.

Northern lights and Blueberry are great plants. I grew out DJ's 2 harvests ago and it was one of my favorites...the smell itself is reason to grow it. Much luck to you bro.

Germ

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Jetzt bin ich aber neidisch. Und nicht nur ein Bisschen!! :yoinks: :biglaugh:

I can't believe you've got a hidden grow room, that's perfect! My father in law always wanted to do that but never got around to it. This is for sure the coolest grow room idea after the bud bunker. :yes:

Plants looking real healthy too. I'm gonna stick around for this one. :sasmokin:

Germanator

Viel Dank. Wo sind sie in Deutschland?

My German is better in person haha. I saw you posting in the IC 420 Cup forum Alex. You seem like good people, and since I won't be attending the cup this year I wish you a great trip. Next year I'll be there, Kush medication in hand...ready to meet some of the great people, and their plants in person!

I remember the "bud bunker" OG thread...stealth is something I will always include in my grows, no matter how big they get. Glad to have you along...a few short weeks until harvest.

Peace, Germ

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Im Ruhrgebiet. :wink:

Budbunker is registered here aswell. I remember when he first opened the thread, I mean how lucky is it to move into a house and find these cargo crates burried in your back yard?! :yoinks: :biglaugh:

I'll look forward to next years 420 then. Well I'm looking forward to this one too. In fact, any time in Amsterdam is good. :D

Take care :wave:

Germanator

Natürlich... :wink:

I am not a jealous man, but reading about the cup is going to change that in a few short months. You are right about every trip back to Amsterdam being great...infact every time I land in Frankfurt I feel like a different person, I guess everyone does when they get "home."

Last trip to Amsterdam I stoped by the SeedBoutique and had a couple words with a some people in the store... I was with friends who do not know I grow, so had to ask some pretty standard (non grower) questions...can't wait for 08! that is for sure.

Germ :joint:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Yea that's the thing, I would really like to take some friends to the dam, but no one knows we grow, and I wouldn't want to go to the dam without popping in to see OP and showing him our goodies. :D

Germanator

Things are going well in the garden...except for my first fuck up. There has been little (if any) stress on these plants. No light leak, no high temp, humid, not humid enough, over-under feeding...yet when I took a look this morning, I could swear that I am seeing some seeds forming under the lower branches!!! I was so furious I closed the door and didn't take a look at any of the Master Kush's or the lone OG X SD to see if the same thing is happening in the entire room.

They were all cones, healthy, no pests...no signs of stress...so could somone please make my day and tell me that this is a fairly common thing to see on a Bubba Kush? I grew one out last harvest and no such problem? Anyone, please.

Germ

Germanator

Thanks bartender, nice SCROG you have going there as well. Maybe I'll ditch the SOG idea for next run and try a super simple scrog? Would be a bitch getting in there all the time and training though...still have time to make up my mind.

I am going to really question running Bubba next round if this plant is seeded. Plus the yield of the master kush being so strong, it will be hard to deal with a lower yielding kush in the garden. Myabe I'll give AK-47 another run...or try my hand at OG Kush.

Germ

Germanator

Just got done looking through the entire room...inspecting each plant for signs of being seeded, and they are. By the looks of it they are all fully seeded, and the most frustrating thing is I don't know why.

I'm going to stop posting online for a while I think and try and concentrate on my next grow. Like I said before the plants were healthy and though there were 3 strains in there all but one came from the same source.

The whole crop is going to bubble hash..I turned off the CO2 gen as well as one of the 600s. I'll let the plants mature a bit more and then try and get another round started. This really bums me out, because I stock clones for the next round with money from the previous...

Germ

Germanator

I cut em down yesterday...no I'm not going to post any pictures of my hermi harvest. I turned off one of the lights when found the problem, and did not flush before the harvest...to tell everyone the truth I couldnt care less at this point about these plants, been in such a shit mood the past 2weeks. The one good thing to come from this is that 2 of the smallest Master Kush plants were not polinated (they sat under the fan). so I will try and do what I can with the two of them, and try and get some new clones in soon.

I do not own bubble bags, but when I get my tax return, I will be purchasing them...and I will have a ton of hermi bud to use.

Don't think I'm going to document this next grow, but I will be lurking on here...thanks for stoping by.

Later,
germ

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Sorry to hear. I know what you feel like. I didn't post pics of the last grow, had real bad ph probs I think, SDs looked like shit. :badday:

To be honest, I don't think it was your fault. I have less than perfect growing conditions cause I don't have the time to care that much. My last run of Sour Diesel, the plants had nute/ph burn for over a month, real real bad, and nothing like that happened. The only way I could explain something that drastic happening to ALL your plants is if there was a male near by. I'd say someone in your vicinity is maybee growing aswell. In a garden or something. The pollen must come from somewhere, and you didn't mention any nanners or anything, so I doubt it's a hermy... :chin:

Germanator

It is a nice theory...that there might be a male outdoors? And the pollen traveled all the way into my garden. I would wonder a few things though. First, could pollen pass through a carbon scrubber? My room is nearly airtight when the door is not open...There could have been a nanner...I neglected them pretty badly after I found out they had gone to seed...though one thing is odd, and that is that while they all appeared to be seeded, its not entirely seeded. Some actually smell like kush! I mean the bag value is there still...I dont know if that is a case of such a small amount of pollen, or if the seeds did not fully develop. Only on a few plants is there empty pods.

I swear everytime you think you have control of mother nature she throws you a left hook and you are back to first harvest confusion...

* on a lighter note, the 2 kush plants (non hermi) will go toward getting new babes in the room...they are beautiful and the patients should love it.

Peace,
Germ