What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The benefits of being over 40...

zunny

note: orginally posted circa 2002 by my good friend Dowzer...

Some of the 'perks' of being over 40...

- Kidnappers are not very interested in you.

- In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.

- No one expects you to run into a burning building.

- People call at 9 PM and ask, "Did I wake you?"

- People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.

- There is not much left to learn 'the hard way'.

- Things you buy now probably won't wear out.

- You can eat dinner at 4 P.M.

- You have a party and the neighbors don't even realize it.

- You quit trying to hold your stomach in, no matter who walks into the room.

- Your eyes won't get much worse.

- Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off!

- Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.

- Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.

- Your supply of brain cells is finally down to a manageable size.

Did I miss any...???

riverlady

cops and teachers say yes mam or sir to you

going down hill is alot easyer then going up

if u forget what u came to walmart for u r old not stoned

G

Once you reach a 'certain age', if you're female and have good acting and makeup skills, you can con cute young guys into taking your arm and helping you across the street. From there it's just a short distance up the stairs and you can con them into 'helping' you into the house! I know I certainly need all of the 'help' I can get!:D

elmo quist

Work it, woman!!

Work it, woman!!

I like being over 40--now I'm the one asking everyone else "Are you stoned or what?" instead of everyone asking ME.

:D

zunny

LOL... How true!

I find it funny that the general public equates "Stoners" to being young, out of work, and lazy... LOL

Ganjafan

Gunny,

Unfortunately, they think we middle-age stoners have early onset alzheimers--Oh well it just goes to show you it's always something!!

zunny

Ganja... What the hell are you talking about? Where am I? What's that smell? .... I'm gonna go lay down.

Latest posts

Latest posts