What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the beginning of the end

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
OK - if I see anyone embellishing the divide with the whole righty/lefty thing - then I will try and make the same points we have made here - its best that way - since really I can't see any card carrying Trotskyist's or goose-stepping Nazi's on these boards - and if we are to have any real progression within a debate - from my experience its best done without any name calling - and assumptions as to what someones political persuasion might be.

Badfishy1

Mabey admonish wasn't the right word. Just saying calling out 1 side for using lefty, but not calling out those who use far right or alt right isn't fair. Just looking for equality. Lol.

I have no problem with free speech. I advocate for it in fact.

Missing the point buddy. One side is supposed to have the gender bending pc muh raycisssss bullshit rammed down their throats and ad hominem attacks 24/7 while the other side just reeeee’s every chance possible about safe spaces and free passes.

packerfan79

Veteran
Missing the point buddy. One side is supposed to have the gender bending pc muh raycisssss bullshit rammed down their throats and ad hominem attacks 24/7 while the other side just reeeee’s every chance possible about safe spaces and free passes.

I am aware of this. I try to be above the fray, and advocate for free speech for all even those who disagree. It's difficult at times to stand on principle. I see the difference between a leftist and a liberal. Not calling anyone here a leftist. Just stating the difference between leftist and liberal. Liberals were those fighting for free speech and individual liberty. Like the ACLU used to. Leftist don't recognize the right of the opposition.

redlaser

Veteran
come on Badfishy1 - lets not get into this - lefty/righty nonsense all over again - you know better than that man - and I even agree that there is more to this Uranium One deal than is widely known - yesterday I watched some tribunal where these forensic accountants/lawyers were presenting a pretty good case against the Clinton's on it and today I saw this one, which looks to be fairly unbiased :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fumgTTejLY0

Uranium One: Shady Money and the Clinton Foundation | America Uncovered

'Yeah - there is no proof - but it does all look a bit shady'....

Hey Gypsy, took a look at that video. About 1:50 into it the claim is made that Robert Mueller failed to investigate Uranium One.

The basis for that statement is “A document that The Daily Caller has and nobody else has seen yet”.

In my opinion the current administration would prosecute this if possible. Sessions wouldn’t touch it because he said he needed “ a factual basis to investigate it”.
Someone posted footage of Sessions being grilled by congressman over why he wouldn’t investigate it, can’t find it, but that’s what he said.

The Uranium One deal as I understand it is summed up pretty good by Shepard Smith at Fox News oddly enough. White Beard posted a link on post 77.

It’s weird seeing Fox News people tell truthful stories that are the exact opposite of what most of the station promote. There’s a couple people that speak the truth from time to time there.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day I guess.

-fishy and packer, you guys are drowning in labels.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Gypsy, took a look at that video. About 1:50 into it the claim is made that Robert Mueller failed to investigate Uranium One.

The basis for that statement is “A document that The Daily Caller has and nobody else has seen yet”.

The Uranium One deal as I understand it is summed up pretty good by Shepard Smith at Fox News oddly enough. White Beard posted a link on post 77.

It’s weird seeing Fox News people tell truthful stories that are the exact opposite of what most of the station promote. There’s a couple people that speak the truth from time to time there.

I was shocked beyond belief when I turned into fox daytime programming! There is actual truth broadcast during the mid afternoon. Tune out morning "programming" (pun intended) and the absolute moonie shit show in the evening and they are almost actual news!
It's a ....paradox (?) Is that the correct term?

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
:laughing: Yup, and has anyone mentioned that the Trump Foundation was forced to shut down: "In addition to shuttering the charity, her office (Attny General) has pursued a lawsuit that could bar President Trump and his three oldest children from the boards of other New York charities, as well as force the payment of millions in restitution and penalties.
“This is an important victory for the rule of law, making clear that there is one set of rules for everyone,” Ms. Underwood said in announcing the agreement."

So now that it's gonna start costing him and his family, Trump will have no choice but to resign.

And then there's the Syria fiasco, it's gonna be one big growing snowball rolling downhill.

Sure hope Gaius is happy now! :D

Badfishy1

In my opinion the current administration would prosecute this if possible. Sessions wouldn’t touch it because he said he needed “ a factual basis to investigate it”.
Someone posted footage of Sessions being grilled by congressman over why he wouldn’t investigate it, can’t find it, but that’s what he said.

Ahhhh the common misperception that I give 2 shits about a random person I will never meet saying I’m ‘drowning in labels’. Color me shawk’d. Oh no how will I sleep? Lol kiddo I’ve been on forums a long time and have been labeled literally everything under the sun.

Badfishy1

:laughing: Yup, and has anyone mentioned that the Trump Foundation was forced to shut down: "In addition to shuttering the charity, her office (Attny General) has pursued a lawsuit that could bar President Trump and his three oldest children from the boards of other New York charities, as well as force the payment of millions in restitution and penalties.
“This is an important victory for the rule of law, making clear that there is one set of rules for everyone,” Ms. Underwood said in announcing the agreement."

So now that it's gonna start costing him and his family, Trump will have no choice but to resign.

And then there's the Syria fiasco, it's gonna be one big growing snowball rolling downhill.

Sure hope Gaius is happy now! :D

Implying CF isn’t under investigation for far worse things. As far as Syria is concerned the best thing Trump could do is leave Israel alone in their land grab. You think after being illegally spied on prior to election, plus 2 years of constantly being shit on Trump is NOW going to resign? Lol Step outside, it’s a big world out there

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Implying CF isn’t under investigation for far worse things. As far as Syria is concerned the best thing Trump could do is leave Israel alone in their land grab. You think after being illegally spied on prior to election, plus 2 years of constantly being shit on Trump is NOW going to resign? Lol Step outside, it’s a big world out there

Trump hasn't even BEGUN to be shit on. The big bowel of the big world is about to evacuate on his big scalp cover.

vta

Veteran
I love you all !

btw...Too bad the Weekly Standard bit the dust....the biggest neocon rag down in flames. Good riddance.

This one goes out to ol Bill Kristol...

[YOUTUBEIF]jD__8avKric[/YOUTUBEIF]

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
And yes, he will resign. Due to health reasons. Bank it.

He'll resign because he's losing money. His tax-free piggy bank (The Trump Foundation) has been taken from the family and the Feds are looking closely at the entire family criminal syndicate.

His long-time accountant was interviewed by Mueller and April 15th is looming.

When they start screaming 'lock them up', he'll fold.

...... or after yesterday, maybe the Republicans will just hafta take him off-stage. :tiphat:

X

xavier7995

I will laugh so damn hard if he takes the cash from the border wall gofundme and just splits. Homeboy might even become a real billionaire.

White Beard

Ahhhh the common misperception that I give 2 shits about a random person I will never meet saying I’m ‘drowning in labels’. Color me shawk’d. Oh no how will I sleep? Lol kiddo I’ve been on forums a long time and have been labeled literally everything under the sun.

So, you’ve collected the whole set? What next?