What's new

The begining of the drought

Wacky Tobacky

Running out...and waiting on seeds-- There is a dismal outlook for the next 4 months or so!!
(J/P!!:nanana:)

LoL i know it sucksssssssssss

Well I'm in the same situation.
Honestly, out of the past 3 years, less than 10 days, spread throughout those 3 years, have been without weed. So when the situation arises when I'm out, its definitely not fun.

Having plants doesn't make the situation any better, unless you're very close to harvest, so you can pick a sample bud to smoke.

I will be lucky if one of my friends brings a gram by tomorrow... BUT on Friday night, I'll have some more amazing, organic, 5 month cured AK47 to help me get by.

Yeah, I was a very heavy abuser of opiates in pill form for over a year, eventually leading up to a whole spring-fall devoted to IVing the Boy, and even though when the highs would come down, and I'd get very depressed, as long as weed was there, I'd be able to make it through, getting myself to think that it's a blessing, not having any more, and that maybe I'd actually end up getting clean.

But when I was w/d'ing, and had no weed? I was ready to die.

Luckily, I've been clean for over 7 months now. And still, running out of weed is not fun. Because I would rather be high. I know it's not a harmful thing, so there's no gladness at all when I run out. It's just disappointment.

sorry to hear the brah. i'll be fine tho.

the bud I'm smoking blows but lol I dont think I'm going to take an add out on here to find a diff grower. So I dunno I guess if it makes you feel any better I have bud but it sucks

id rather not smoke then smoke shitty weed. just not worth it.

Sorry to here ya went dry :(, Ill smoke one for ya buddy!

pass that shit!

hey man sry to hear your dry, i just ran out today myself. already scraped my jar out too. lol. it sucks but o well

haha ya that what i did after i made this thread got a bowl pack from getting what was left from my jar. then my sis and her bf came over and smoke some more and they gave me a gram. that lasted me a couple days. now is day 1 of the dryness

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
I know how you feel. I have to get on with building the new grow cabinet or I will be out in a few months time. Then again, there's a boatload of drugs in this house, so maybe not. Who's to say?

the important thing is your health. If you got your health, then....

blazabud

on a wait

on a wait

I'm on a wait too. Ran out just after christmas but only have about 6 weeks to go. Can't come soon enough. It's gonna be nice.

Wacky Tobacky

aw man. i couldn't fckin sleep last night. i usually smoke up in the evening to relax and chill then go to bed. been doin this for a while now. took me a few hours to fall asleep last night. and i was tired as shit. my mind was racing. i forgot bout how much it helps me not think of random shit at night.:fsu:

oohcow

I know how it is...

I can only smoke about 1 week out of the month.. i was a daily toker for 4 years prior.

dreams scare the shit out of me now.. it's like i dunno how to handle dreams.

Kinderfeld

Yep...just got done with week 3 being clean and into week 4. I smoked everyday for a year straight. Quitting sucks but man if you quit for more than a month then go back to toking there are so many positives...you will save on weed cause your tolerance will be complete shit, your highs will be wayyyy more fun and giggly, the strain wont matter as much and those vivd dreams are to die for. That is the biggest side effect on me are the dreams, they will take you on a riiiide like tripping almost. I love to wake up feeling all crazy with your heart pumping only to settle down...I love that feeling.

I am quitting to get a new job. I just got laid off, well tomorrow is my last day. I still have a paper route to hold me over. BTW for all you earl birds wake and bakers paper routes are perfect to get in your exercise and walk n baking. If you get good at it you'd be surprised the kinds of tips people give you especially around the holidays 10-20$ x say 300 of 500 houses... well you get it.

The real test will come for me in the fall after summer, after my last harvest going on right now. I will have to quit for quite a few years...for personal circumstances....oh I shutter to think but got to do what I got to do.

Wacky Tobacky

Yep...just got done with week 3 being clean and into week 4. I smoked everyday for a year straight. Quitting sucks but man if you quit for more than a month then go back to toking there are so many positives...you will save on weed cause your tolerance will be complete shit, your highs will be wayyyy more fun and giggly, the strain wont matter as much and those vivd dreams are to die for. That is the biggest side effect on me are the dreams, they will take you on a riiiide like tripping almost. I love to wake up feeling all crazy with your heart pumping only to settle down...I love that feeling.

I am quitting to get a new job. I just got laid off, well tomorrow is my last day. I still have a paper route to hold me over. BTW for all you earl birds wake and bakers paper routes are perfect to get in your exercise and walk n baking. If you get good at it you'd be surprised the kinds of tips people give you especially around the holidays 10-20$ x say 300 of 500 houses... well you get it.

The real test will come for me in the fall after summer, after my last harvest going on right now. I will have to quit for quite a few years...for personal circumstances....oh I shutter to think but got to do what I got to do.

i quit for a job too. wasn't by choice tho just couldn't due to the nature of the job. i was traveling a lot, i was home like a weekend out of a month. made good money but it got lonely and hotels got lame and never having a home cooked meal sucked. that lasted bout a year till the project was over so now im in a boring desk job.

i think this break will be good for me tho. my tollerance was pretty high so it should be good to smoke less and have better highs. plus if all goes according to my plan then when i harvest i should have a shit load of dank.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i too am also down to the bottom of the bag.

i literally just smoked my last nug of my strawberry cough harvest.

i have a half gram nug of bubba kush that will probably be gone soon, i really want more kush.

luckily i am harvesting a few bubba kush plants soon, however they kinda smell like AK47 for some reason.

it seems kinda dry around lately, im in oaksterdam and all i see are the same commercial purps which are running a steady 3600/p breakdown 250 a zip. its good weed i am just so damn tired of purple, i want some good KUSH.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
OH wow my drought worries have been eased, at least for a few days.

got some purple kush and bubba kush, about a 8th each, for free because my roomate middle manned a few pounds and each was over by a quarter.

i fronted him 250 to buy a bengal kitten the other day, so its a little commission on top of the ounce of bubba kush hes giving me for the kitten money.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea i guess they are pretty rare, i personally was against it because if my roomate is gonna drop 250 on a cat, he could have gone to the adoption place and gotten a stray for much cheaper.

but he was on some "i want an exotic pet" hype. its a crazy cat, much more active than my own tabby. it jumps suppper high, runs around 24/7, and tries to climb up your body.

marx2k

Veteran
yea i guess they are pretty rare, i personally was against it because if my roomate is gonna drop 250 on a cat, he could have gone to the adoption place and gotten a stray for much cheaper.

but he was on some "i want an exotic pet" hype. its a crazy cat, much more active than my own tabby. it jumps suppper high, runs around 24/7, and tries to climb up your body.

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!

Wacky Tobacky

LOL i saw those i thought it would be cool to have one. i already have a mane coon. my cat is crazy too. my cat wanted to go outside during the snow storm we had over on the east coast so i let her out. she comes back with a bird. i was shocked that she caught a bird in the snow. my cat is crazy hyper. i just let her go outside at night and let her catch stuff. so far i think shes caught like 8 birds and like 12 moles. shes only a year and a half.

My seeds came!! got them in water right now and they have dropped! gonna move them to some soil tomorrow.:woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts