What's new

The Beer Cup Challenge(FUN!)

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Throwing in a 2nd horse

Throwing in a 2nd horse

I felt bad about only having one broken necked Uncle, so now there is a bigger badder Uncle going into flower today.

picture.php

Peace, :joint:

oldgrayhair

Looking good Hydrosun, always good to have two horse in a race :joint: And I think we may be two horses ourselves as no-one else seems to want to play lately :woohoo:

Here is a quick side shot from today of my two:
The short stocky P2 Papaya:

The taller, lankier P1 Papaya:

Be back soon, I'm riding these two til the end :)

Peace ogh

R

Rooster449

Im So New

Im So New

That girl is AMAZING, Im new to this and I have never seen such a Small plant in Frower, And In Cups at that. Im 7 weeks into this and From seed so I dont have A Clue what Im growing but Im Having Fun.
Taken 3 days Ago

Taken About A Week Ago

Same Room and plants around A week Ago

oldgrayhair

It's fun to play in small spaces Rooster! I started with tiny cups...moved up into the buckets and larger trees, not slowly getting back into small/med pots, SOG and coco....the circle of growing :joint:

Dem some mighty big beer cups you got there! Looking good though!

-ogh

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
My two horses are terrible! I have culled that strain from my garden! I still will flower out the broken neck lady in her cup, but I must find a better strain or three for this challenge!

Peace, :joint:

gomer

I guess I better post a couple of photos of my poor little plant before the winners pack up and go home. About a month ago it was close to this size. I decided to pull it out of a 1 gallon pot and stick it in the bottle. It took it about three weeks to start growing again. I hope it is a girl.

The cut off .5L bottle holds about 14 OZs of liquid.

View attachment 24975
View attachment 24974

Last edited:

oldgrayhair

I can't get the pics to load gomer, sounds like she has potential!

Thats nice and crazy Fuzz420....she is SEXY! I've always liked short, stout girls :joint:

peace - ogh

gomer

One more try for today on pictures. The last post I made keeps giving me 'permission errors' or 'forum security token missing errors'.

Beer Cup - 0916aa.jpg
Beer Cup - 0916bb.jpg

D

Denial N Error

Right on dudes. I have some bad news, my camera took a DUMP! :( I harvested my first beer cup entry already and have no pics of it :( It ended up 3.75" tall, 1.54g dry.. :( Smoked it up in about an hour.. :)

Got a few more entries to get in on :) , gonna go get a new camera next week(hoping).. Great job everyone. . Thanks for having fun :D

M

mrred

i think the trick is is to veg it no bigger than a few inches or just past its seedling stage

oldgrayhair

weekly update

weekly update

howdy gang!

Here are the weekly shots of my beer cuppers :joint:

Feeding - 6/9 lucas, CalMag, SM90, Liquid Cool Bloom pH 6.0 each day
Age - 40 days from clone
Medium - Rapid Rooter into 100% perlite
style - hempy
Strain - 2 different phenos of Nirvana Papaya

Papaya 1

Papaya 2

Comparison

Macro

Peace guys, stay safe - ogh

oregon_guy

Execellent job on this challenge oldgray, I am really sorry I missed out on this one or is it to late to start one?

Latest posts

Latest posts