The Bagseed Heretic

The Bagseed Heretic

• huh?

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • what?

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters

Boob McNoob

I've got a 400 watt MH/HPS on the shelf as I down graded from a 4 x 4.5 walk in closet to a 2 x 4 a few years ago; too much accumulated heat for the smaller enclosure.
It's a fools dream thinking I could get the wife to allow me to reclaim it at this point as that entire bedroom is evolving into a warehouse for impulse buys and future Birthday and Christmas gifts.

plutiot

I've got a 400 watt MH/HPS on the shelf as I down graded from a 4 x 4.5 walk in closet to a 2 x 4 a few years ago; too much accumulated heat for the smaller enclosure.
It's a fools dream thinking I could get the wife to allow me to reclaim it at this point as that entire bedroom is evolving into a warehouse for impulse buys and future Birthday and Christmas gifts.
Is that Yankee doodle inches or cm? I do own a 120x120x200 tent, but i have one of those landlords who just goes down here and turn on heater/messes with electricity, and sometimes just says hello, he is a rich side of town old wierd guy, but a boss doctor, and also like a retired military major... Smart man, really smart... But honestly some of the fun is outplaying him.. or not.. respect the guy 100% caugth me with a joint once, after some long ass stories, he just said dont smoke that shit within a kilometer of here.. respect what he say but ofc i cannot honour that, especially 24-minus celcius, the fucking joint turns into an icicle and the smoke turn into fog.. i need to move soon lol

Boob McNoob

20240131_172246.jpg