What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Bagseed Heretic

The Bagseed Heretic

• huh?

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • what?

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters

Boob McNoob

I love the bud structure on this! Are you planning on breeding something to her?
A lazy attempt is on the horizon; hoarded pollen for several years and have it stashed in the freezer. Very iffy on whether it's viable. I've been shuffling sister efforts outdoors of this clone of a clone of a clone of a clone of a clone from a clone who will be dusted in another week or so. I revegged a pair of under performing gals and have been working through a Phoenix project so my current efforts aren't very diverse. I am still stumbling through the process and have six youngsters on the back bench chasing their elders with another month before they shift to short hours.
I've spent so much focus creating monsters like the one you mentioned that I clogged the pipes in my perpetual. It's looking like I will be taking cuts every other month from subjects that are heading to flower which will give them about ten weeks to veg before they move on; this one has been outdoors since the first of the month and easily overshadows anything thus far.
20240423_132121.jpg

cbotany

A lazy attempt is on the horizon; hoarded pollen for several years and have it stashed in the freezer. Very iffy on whether it's viable. I've been shuffling sister efforts outdoors of this clone of a clone of a clone of a clone of a clone from a clone who will be dusted in another week or so. I revegged a pair of under performing gals and have been working through a Phoenix project so my current efforts aren't very diverse. I am still stumbling through the process and have six youngsters on the back bench chasing their elders with another month before they shift to short hours.
I've spent so much focus creating monsters like the one you mentioned that I clogged the pipes in my perpetual. It's looking like I will be taking cuts every other month from subjects that are heading to flower which will give them about ten weeks to veg before they move on; this one has been outdoors since the first of the month and easily overshadows anything thus far.
View attachment 18993408
This is just me, but I find plants with this bud style, smaller budded bigger leaves have the best smoke for me personally, If you ever want to trade seeds, I have some similar stuff thats early/semiauto/auto that you might enjoy crossing with working with.